Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Once you miss out on teen love, you are a truecel for life

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
You are very far behind everyone, and nothing will ever change that fact.

1519506403 tumblr oren5jrxRO1tz8qg0o3 500

Anyone who doesn’t believe this is coping

You'll never get over it

itll gets me everytime, its over

You will never represent a young girl’s erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you.
It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark.
Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew.

Couldnt care less. I coped with vidya and I do not regret it

And once is passed, it is over forever. All you can do is regret the loss. There is no going back. The prison doors of life slam shut and there is no escape from your damnation.

To really fall in love, there's a certain degree of psychological innocence required. You either 'hit' the overton window between 15-17 (maybe 18) or you don't. Those who don't, are destined for a lifetime of hellish suffering.

Too bad. Anyways , i'm too poor for a stacy. Stacies mostly wealthy. Being a poorcel ruined it anyways. It never began

Added to the checklist of ways I've failed in life forever.

Why fucking live?

Thank you have a nice day

I fucking missed it

You are very far behind everyone, and nothing will ever change that fact.
Disagreed. I hated teenagers when I was one. Teens are stupid and can't comprehend mature, emotional connections. If you experienced your best love as a teen you will undoubtedly have a shitty rest of your life.

Disagreed. I hated teenagers when I was one. Teens are stupid and can't comprehend mature, emotional connections. If you experienced your best love as a teen you will undoubtedly have a shitty rest of your life.

Cope if you cant even get a girl as a teenager then its over

next best thing is betabuxing a 30 year roastie old who's has 100+ dicks inside her and only likes your money lol
what a world

A couple of my "friends" ascended in uni. But if you're an incel in your youth you'll never be high status. They're still low tier normies even thought they have gfs.

I was cracking up over some jokes on another thread, and now this has completely dragged me down and curbstomped my heart. Shit hurts, man. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

There is no hope, no cope only the rope

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I was cracking up over some jokes on another thread, and now this has completely dragged me down and curbstomped my heart. Shit hurts, man. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

Teenpill is brutal. Still have to think sometimes about how I was outside with my oneitis in the summer and I can basically feel, smell and see her skin at the same time. Her deep eyes.

We were never worthy:cryfeels::cryfeels:

IDcQY1A

No one's saying it must be the best but it's certainly a milestone in development.

You will never represent a young girl’s erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you.
It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark.
Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew.
based and whateverpilled

Cope if you cant even get a girl as a teenager then its over
No, it's over when youre mid twenties like me. When your a teenager everyone acts autistic for popularity and foids are the worse and ugliest in high school. I'm not into the jailbait look. Women no with curves are disgusting. Also I despise teenage culture ,didn't try to fit in so I never had a chance. Idk man, all this crying over teenage years is so faggoty to me. I hate my life right now but I would never want to live through that again, even if I had a chance at a foid. The misery isn't worth it.