Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based One of my favorite quotes from Elliot Rodger

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
"I don't understand why you girls are not attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it" - Supreme Gentleman, Elliot Rodger

3921733 258F710D 8961 4415 94FC 191ABB7AEEE1

One of his weaker quotes.
The fact that he didn't understand why girls were not attracted to him shows that he was lacking fundamental understanding of the blackpill.
That he wanted to "punish them all" is also pretty low IQ, because there is no way that he could punish "all" and also he was never in a position to punish anyone. It's a sign of his god-complex and weak ego that he thought he had the authority to punish others.

One of his weaker quotes.
The fact that he didn't understand why girls were not attracted to him shows that he was lacking fundamental understanding of the blackpill.
That he wanted to "punish them all" is also pretty low IQ, because there is no way that he could punish "all" and also he was never in a position to punish anyone. It's a sign of his god-complex and weak ego that he thought he had the authority to punish others.
gigacuckpilled. this makes me angry but sad for your kindness. foids, even tho inferior, always try to kill superior foids and take the chance. highIQ, civil men like you take the civilcuckpill and go extinct. also there are too many strong evidences that suggests foids only have sex for intimacy and not for attraction.

foids, even tho inferior, always try to kill superior foids and take the chance.
What? I don't really see foids trying to kill superior foids very often ...

highIQ, civil men like you take the civilcuckpill and go extinct.
We don't live in the stone age anymore where you had to club your enemies to death to survive.
We live in a first world where you have to adhere to the rules of society to survive.
The only ones who are already extinct are the ones who violated the rules of society. They're either dead or in prison for the rest of their life.
ER could still be alive, wealthy and have a 5/10 gf (not a 8/10 blonde stacy like he wanted) but he chose violence because he was a fool and now he's dead.