Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story One of my fight stories (kicking the shit out of a racist)

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
There was this one racist little shit in my class in highschool. Let's just call him Ben. Ben was a white guy who would always have a comment about ethnics. For example "damn why do Asian guys come to this country they look ugly as shit" or "fucking sand-niggers have the ugly shit brown color" Because i am Arab he would often call me names like "shit brown" or "Sand-nigger" and once he found out i was an incel things got worse. One day when i went to school i had a huge argument with my mother before hand so i was very pissed off and i went to class late. He of course said "look the sand-niggers late what were you doing taking an extra shower to clean your shit colored skin so you can get girls oh wait that's just your skin" then i ran up to him and bashed his head into the desk. He was bleeding a lot he was sent to the nurse and i was suspended but it was so worth it.

Your school sounds rowdy

Another typical "this happened" story from this user.