Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story One of the biggest regrets of my life

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
This was back when I was 19 entering my second year at uni. I was massively blue pilled and believed that I just didn't find the right one. This was in one of my calc classes and next to me sat this high tier foid who knew I have zero chance with even then but was just mesmerized by the idea of her talking to me. It's amazing I didn't see it then but looking back now she only sat next to me and started talking after she saw I got 100 on first exam. From there I was basically doing most of her work for her. It started explaining basic shit to her and towards the end of the class I was basically doing her hw for her and helping her cheat on exams. We would text and stuff after and between classes and I deluded myself into thinking I might have a chance. Well as you might expect as soon as the class was over the texting slowed down a lot and she eventually just started ignoring me. I actually confronted her about it and literally asked if she was just using me and wasn't actually interested in being friends. She pretty much just completely cut me off after that and I never talked to her since.

I would give almost anything to go back and tell her to go fuck herself whenever she asked for help in class. I can't believe I was so fucking stupid back then, cucked beyond belief. I was literally part of the reason why foids act so entitled and get free rides in life. Needless to say since then I've been a lot more brutal towards foids but I always go back to this one that really shook me inside. Not a day goes by where I don't think about this and feel my blood boil in anger :feelsrope::cryfeels:.

Foids love taking advantage of nerds for how to do their work.

She deliberately took advantage of your loneliness and desperation.
You are very vulnerable in such situations. Foids and psychopaths know that.

May she be drugged and raped in some party by the frat students. Amen.

Would Shannon have done this to J.G if he hadn't been born with low Negroid PIQ?

I'd have gladly became his "Incel Representative" in 2017. My VIQ is above that of most Whites.

My biggest life regret is not buying Bitcoin in 2015 like my classmate did.I would be enjoying a happy coping life at least.The biggest revenge an incel could get is to have a good life and to moneymogg the ones that hurt you.It's easier to cry in a BMW like ER than in the rain waiting for the bus like a poorcel.

Find her on social media and tell her to go f herself

Every man should be taught Briffault's Law in school. It would have saved you, and many other men, from being used by foids.

Attachments

• 1645315820626.png
    1645315820626.png
    646.9 KB · Views: 115
It's not enough, anymore. Foids are too reinforced by orbiters to feel guilt.
Hard agree. There's no point trying to lash out with words, words are meaningless when foids are full of the hot air of their entitled "sisters-in-arms".

@MuddyBuddy Thanks for posting this, this actually makes me feel better about a situation I had. When I was in university, I was pretty racist. This hot black foid sat next to me in economics and asked if I wanted to make a study group with her, like you, after the prof called me out for getting a good grade on a quiz. I told her no. Since then, I've reversed the racism and I would probably happily simp my way right into her "study group" with the idea of turning it into something more, but I probably would've been used just like you were. It's somewhat of a regret of mine that I turned her down - this little worm resting at the base of my cerebellum tells me that it was the last boat off of the island and I missed it.

Very cold and calculating but then again it's a foid, thankfully Ive never simped.

Tue
My biggest life regret is not buying Bitcoin in 2015 like my classmate did.I would be enjoying a happy coping life at least.The biggest revenge an incel could get is to have a good life and to moneymogg the ones that hurt you.It's easier to cry in a BMW like ER than in the rain waiting for the bus like a poorcel.
True

She deliberately took advantage of your loneliness and desperation.
You are very vulnerable in such situations. Foids and psychopaths know that.
Same happened to me

How glad I am that I never helped the femoids

You know how soy statisticians sample uni populations about sex rates for both genders and usually the study finds at least half had sex?

They're fucking lying out of their teeth. 100% of all women at university are not virgins. If you found me a modern day college girl that was a virgin, I'd say congrats and tell you to go buy a lottery ticket next. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The dating pool and market is so skewed out of its prolapsed ass that there exists no women who hasn't at least had sex one time before or during college. Hell, even if a "virgin" did exist by some miracle that girl would still masturbate to chad cock in her room or maybe had anal or blowjob encounters before. Even that shy, nerdy girl from HS gets her bones ravaged front to back in the evenings in college. There exists no pure virgin waifu like in fiction. They're all are horny animals with zero self-control or thought.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Success is always the best revenge but @BlkPillPres is idiot in that case and talk blah blah muh normies don't think so. I don't give a fuck what normies think. If I got money normies can kiss my ass and they will be jealous 'cause it is not like everyone who has gf has fuckin money. And yes @BlkPillPres having Ferrari is making them jealous but you think it ain't. No actually suddenly normies are fuckin philosophers who don't look at material world. Fuck you @BlkPillPres

I would be angry but i'd only be pointing the mirror at myself

it ain't easy