Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the most high IQ doomer thread found on Indiachan

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★

@JayGoptri @Transcended Trucel @Pajeetsingh @Chudpreet @wereq @Ricordanza @Misogynist Curry 卐 @jeetcel @currycel102

I have been pointing out the same thing. Human beings need a big time global war quite often. Thats one reason I don't see this Ukraine war ending anytime soon, and expect it to spread beyond Ukraine.

Yeah it's still fucking amature hour over there.

Ask any one of the older non-curry cels or even curry cels from the West and they will agree.

But maybe it holds promise to grow..

Yeah it's still fucking amature hour over there.

Ask any one of the older non-curry cels or even curry cels from the West and they will agree.

But maybe it holds promise to grow..
It's started as a political forum for Hindu right wing and now it grows very mature

I rather die than be in a place filled with subhuman Gangu Hindu Cuck Nationalists.

I rather die than be in a place filled with subhuman Gangu Hindu Cuck Nationalists.
Although the site is filled with Hindu nationalist retards, but sometimes there are high IQ blackpilled in there

Although the site is filled with Hindu nationalist retards, but sometimes there are high IQ blackpilled in there
I remember a thread when Gangu Bihari cucks once said that Himachali Pahadis are inferior to them because Pahadi people(like any normal people) hated the idea of Gangus coming to their state in their Subreddits. Jfl the Gangus claimed that Pahadis are manlets compared to them. That's the level of intellect there. Coping site for UP and Bihari pajeets to ignore that they are the source of Shitdia's all problems.

I remember a thread when Gangu Bihari cucks once said that Himachali Pahadis are inferior to them because Pahadi people(like any normal people) hated the idea of Gangus coming to their state in their Subreddits. Jfl the Gangus claimed that Pahadis are manlets compared to them. That's the level of intellect there. Coping site for UP and Bihari pajeets to ignore that they are the source of Shitdia's all problems.
Pajeet state needs to dissolve all states, curries have lots of vitriolic chauvinism against eachother despite being same race.

It's started as a political forum for Hindu right wing and now it grows very mature.
This is acceptable on one level, but very naive and underdeveloped for the normal discourse on .is. You must understand that Western curries and Mainland curries are so different that it's not even fathomable. The issues that the Indiachan guys discuss are very different. And honestly, they are about 10-15 years behind their Western curry Incels or Western curry normie counter parts when it comes to multiculturalism at it's worst & best. Trust me, no Indian cousin of mine could ever understand jack shit of what I know and have experienced but we CAN understand them.
Although the site is filled with Hindu nationalist retards, but sometimes there are high IQ blackpilled in there.
How do you mean "black pilled" exactly?
Pajeet state needs to dissolve all states, curries have lots of vitriolic chauvinism against eachother despite being same race.
Yes but this will never change. Inside of India or outside between Western and Eastern curries. The only hope for something like this is having the same foundational Religion. And promising religion is dead now days.
There was a guy here named @Misogynist Curry 卐, he was the biggest "I'm like a white Aryan Delhite superior race gangetic should dies" coper on the site. Got his ass kicked a lot here for saying stupid shit and ran away...

Last edited:
Sad website was killed