Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One reason video gaming isn't fun

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Over time you get these hardcore players who also are talented, and spent years and years training, and have macros and borderline cheating or outright cheating methods. These guys who are really good they are having a great time and playing for like hours and hours and hours each day. And men are very tryhard like not just playing around but each round going as hard as they can.

This makes it not fun to just get killed instantly every time for 99.9% of gamers. So you play for like a short while getting killed instantly every time, then you log off and don't go back. It became like real life where everywhere you go there are some giant Chads there who win 100% of the time. There isn't even any suspense/drama if you know the giant Chads will win every time easily.

I wish I played serious vidya as a kid truecel trait u didnt

Nah, it's because we arent kids anymore. No matter what we do, the stress of being an adult is always in our mind.

I hate competition; I hate competing, I hate hierarchies. Immediately saps the fun out of any activity for me. Makes finding an interest outside of reading rather difficult. Do my best to ignore it, though difficult when doing research.

I hate competition; I hate competing, I hate hierarchies. Immediately saps the fun out of any activity for me. Makes finding an interest outside of reading rather difficult. Do my best to ignore it, though difficult when doing research.
Competition is fun.