Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oneitis: Contacting Normie Aquaintances.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I am LARP reconnecting with my normie aquaintances from school in an effort to make asking them to ask if my oneitis got my letters less awkward.

What are letters?

:soy: :soy: :soy:
Srsly what do you expect to happen after she reads your letters? She likely doesn't even remember some loser already because of memories with so many Chads

stop it dude, find better copes

no one gives a fuck about your oneitis
you dumb fucking soycuck, shes out there getting railed by chad while you waste your time thinking about her you dumb bluepilled soyfag.
man the fuck up or leave this forum only to be rejected and come back here like a dog.

no one gives a fuck about your oneitis
you dumb fucking soycuck, shes out there getting railed by chad while you waste your time thinking about her you dumb bluepilled soyfag.
man the fuck up or leave this forum only to be rejected and come back here like a dog.
this right here. @Forum_User_2345 is literally risking being accused of sexual harrassment over his whore oneitis who likely has fucked dozens of men and maybe even dogs by now

I am LARP reconnecting with my normie aquaintances from school in an effort to make asking them to ask if my oneitis got my letters less awkward.
You really need to stop this bro

Here we go again

I’m convinced this guy is just fucking with us. Why would you send written letters to a oneitis... she’s probably reading them out loud making fun of you with chad rn.

I’m convinced this guy is just fucking with us. Why would you send written letters to a oneitis... she’s probably reading them out loud making fun of you with chad rn.
What's the point? I really don't understand these retards talking about their oneitis. They know they're gonna be mocked by other users. Do they think they're big trolls or something cuz they post this kind of bullshit? At least write a longer post and make it funny you dumbshit. Amirite

I am being 100% truthful.

a femoid called me a creep for saying "Hello"

if i sent a letter i'd be arrested because they fucking hate us

My foid group "friend" (not oneitis and doesn't likely know her, so it isn't like oneitis told her I was no good) won't reply either.

I am being 100% truthful.

Don't worry, Imma just add you to my block list

Incel trait: writing love letters to foids that barely know their name.

There is no possible way she doesn't remember who I am.
I'm just generalizing. I've done the love letter thing in my blue pilled past. But honestly I thought I was way more important to her than I was. Barely above a mcdonalds cashier. :lul: