Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Oneitis I had as a teen pregnant with child

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
lmao its over
its always fun when your childhood crush announces she's pregnant

jk even tho im a degenerate who deserves to be shot, i got over her a while ago when hotter women became my oneitis's
you are never really over your crushes tho no matter how numerous

YOUR oneitis is preggo with a CHILD thats NOT YOURS...
...I wouldnt let this happen to MY oneitis(not that I have one) NGL

Hopefully it's black so she becomes a single mother raising the next CRIPS recruit.

idk it's just my personality but I don't get people who want to raise a child when they're in their early 20s; I mean even if that's the plan, why not save some money for a couple of years and wait until you are 25-27

I know, autism risk, but I feel like you should enjoy your youth for a couple of years at least; a baby takes so much time

So when is she getting abortion?

That should be the end of your oneitis then. Or do you still have lingering feelings even after you learned she is pregnant?

Just be first bro. She is used now, remember you only love once. She has the mark of chad (or possibly tyrone), and now her feminine virtues are spent, if they weren't wasted before

Is he Black jfl if it is sorry boyo

Women are literally just vessels for Chad's sperm at this point.

Hope she becomes a single mom

By the way she's not a teenager, she's in her early 20s, she's married

I had a crush when I was a teenager, fuck that was ambiguous title

having a oneitis and not only that but one that's commited

how cucked can this be?

lmao its over
its always fun when your childhood crush announces she's pregnant

jk even tho im a degenerate who deserves to be shot, i got over her a while ago when hotter women became my oneitis's
you are never really over your crushes tho no matter how numerous
:feelsPop::feelsPop: Even having the thought of this bird popping out babies before she’s ready should be funny instead of sad for you

There's still hope bro!

Just betabuxx!

Having a oneitis is cucked and really something that no one should have after the age of 16

Hopefully she is pregnant with a daughter. If you stay in her life maybe she will grow up to be even prettier than your oneitis and younger to boot

My first childhood onitis is married for so long now that even her daughter must be already post her prime.