Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneitis Is Cuckoldry

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Simple as that. If you have a Oneitis you're a cuck. You're fantasising about romance and sex and cuddling and the like and you're not even with her. She's probably not even thinking about you and may very well be having sex with another man.

As someone who used to have several oneitises I feel so stupid. None of them cared about me. I saw a super cute girl yesterday who was exactly my type and I was gonna crush hard on her and she was probably gonna be my next Oneitis but I just remembered how it's so amazingly cucked.

Most guys who have oneitises aren't even thinking about railing them, they're thinking about kissing and cuddling which is kinda soy if it's not accompanied by sex.

Most guys who have oneitises aren't even thinking about railing them, they're thinking about kissing and cuddling which is kinda soy if it's not accompanied by sex.

Sounds like mommy issues. They want to kiss and cuddle a girl because they didn't recieve that kind of affection from their mother like humans are supposed to. I'm the same way. My mother never showed me any physical or verbal affection while growing up, so I unconsiously seek it from women that I like to attempt to fill the void. It's quite sad actually.

Sounds like mommy issues. They want to kiss and cuddle a girl because they didn't recieve that kind of affection from their mother like humans are supposed to. I'm the same way. My mother never showed me any physical or verbal affection while growing up, so I unconsiously seek it from women that I like to attempt to fill the void. It's quite sad actually.
Exactly :bigbrain::feelsrope:

They want to kiss and cuddle a girl because they didn't recieve that kind of affection from their mother like humans are supposed to.
A-Are mothers supposed to show affection to their sons?!? But yeah, I want affection so damn bad and my oneitis gave it to me for once, even if it was just to screw with my head. Otherwise, I wouldn't even remember that cunt :feelscry:

You can't choose how attracted you are to a toilet though.