Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Oneitis

Klouzi

Klouzi

Fuck toilets
★★★★★
In case you had a oneitis, how did you get over her, if you did?

I took the blackpill

my oneitis transitioned to being male and masculinized her name JFL

Killing my testosterone with leuprolide.

I get them sometimes but then I take a look in the mirror and it goes away

My oneitis just quit my work 2 weeks ago and i still love her. I got pics of her and turned them into my pc wallpaper.
Theres another beautiful girl at work I'm starting to get feelings for as well.

I think i should just chop of my balls and kill myself.

My oneitis just quit my work 2 weeks ago and i still love her. I got pics of her and turned them into my pc wallpaper.
Theres another beautiful girl at work I'm starting to get feelings for as well.

I think i should just chop of my balls and kill myself.
I feel ya dawg

I had one, but she was way out of my league so I didn't try and did eventually get over her. It was the only girl I ever had actual sexual fantasies with and I still fondly remember at least having these fantasies.

Don't know how it happened though ... life just went on and I didn't see her any more even accidentally, so I guess I just accepted it's over?

Killing my testosterone with leuprolide.
Is that chemical castration? How is life after? Do you feel any weakness? Do you feel shittier than before or better?

She moved away and I cut all contact. It took months but it went away

Never had one. Just take the black pill, learn the flaws of humanity. Once you see human nature for what it is, you'll never get oneitis, friends or be with all those other idiots.

Cancer? Phew, what a relief
Could be worse, could catch oneitis

One I found out was taking bbc and the other ghosted me

if you get a true oneitis you dont get over her and you dont forget, especially if you are in a situation where you're around her constantly but are in no position to say anything it eats away at you

if you get a true oneitis you dont get over her and you dont forget, especially if you are in a situation where you're around her constantly but are in no position to say anything it eats away at you
This is my daily life right now, we work together, true pain and suffering.