Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Oneitiscels, if you could magically forget your oneitis, would you do it?

If you could magically forget your oneitis, would you do it?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
A part of me wants to forget about my oneitis so I don't have to deal with the torture of knowing she'll never be with me and that she prefers other dudes over me.

Another part of me wants to hold on to her memories, because she was the only woman who was nice enough to hang out with me without being repulsed by my hideous appearance. Remembering those times makes me feel genuine happiness. They are the only good memories I have as an adult. :cryfeels:

I'm torn between the two choices, so I'm abstaining from voting.

I don't have one

A part of me wants to forget about my oneitis so I don't have to deal with the torture of knowing she'll never be with me and that she prefers other dudes over me.

Another part of me wants to hold on to her memories, because she was the only woman who was nice enough to hang out with me without being repulsed by my hideous appearance. Remembering those times makes me feel genuine happiness. They are the only good memories I have as an adult. :cryfeels:

how do you even form a oneitis if you are an incel?

Just get over it

No. Honestly she's my only cope, and sometimes my schizophrenia unironically kicks in and she's my girlfriend temporarily. It helps calm me down.
Aerith Ria Neearts
Aerith Ria Neearts 1
Aerith ria neearts 2

Hell yeah.

Caused lotta pain

I understand why you're torn, but I still voted yes.
Having an oneitis as an incel is just pain in vain.
Suffering from desires that are destined to be unfulfilled forever, it's pointless.

I would. It wastes too much of my energy that I could otherwise spend on coping instead of actively destroying my brain thinking about her.

My oneitis is a tiny point of light and I’ve become dark enough. I’ll forget her eventually when I rope.

I don't have a oneitis because i'm not a child.

Learning experience yes but fuck that bitch. I don't really think about her now and I've just accepted I will never hear/see her again. If I saw her in public I would immediately walk the other way and she probably wouldn't even notice me

I don’t have one currently, but if I did then yes I would want to forget her assuming I had no chance with her.

I am a boomer so I really don't know what this term means. If anybody here could be a brocel and explained this term for me, I would be greatly thankful.

Only cucks had oneitis.

Yeah. It’s been almost a year since she rejected me and I still can’t get her out of my mind:feelsrope:

For the people who say stuff like “just stop having one”, it’s not really that easy. You can’t just control who you’re attracted to. That shit sounds like ITtard level advice