141d 3h 37m
JFL at reddit :soy:

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 3h 26m
2020-11-20 16_41_38-dylann roof - Google Search — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

Speaking of vibes, do they have any idea how many love letters this dude gets?

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
35d 58m
Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Subhewman
33d 7h 22m
"It’s more about your vibe/energy than your hotness in pics."
"I understand that general “objective” attractiveness/facial features is still number one. "

ERROR 404 NPC BRAIN MALFUNCTION

How can NPCs never see when they are legit making conflicting statements lol. Total cognitive dissonance.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
★★
21d 5h 12m
"I understand that general “objective” attractiveness/facial features is still number one. "

How can NPCs never see when they are legit making conflicting statements lol. Total cognitive dissonance.
yep

TINMAN

TINMAN

Existence is cope
★★★★★
93d 18h 14m
As long as you don't give off ugly vibes you'll do fine sweetie

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
96d 20h 7m
Never hear of a foid who just admits they like chad. Always conveniently the unicorn that likes less hawt guys and yet it's never those guys with foids IRL.

Hmmm. :feelsseriously:

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★
24d 23h 2m
The fact that some cucks there will actually believe her :feelskek:

Also this

slavcel11

slavcel11

Commander
★★★
54d 15h 52m
I will agree. Take a shot standing near your black BMW 328i Coupé in the back and all girls are yours. Gotta unleash that enERgy bro.

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Proponent of incel ochlocracy
★★★
30d 23m

Proving us right by trying to prove us wrong. Could also been seen with the Bagelcel, the normies who insisted that his height never mattered also made fun about his height in their commentary.

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Recruit
★★★★
4d 5h 12m
She's 27. What she actually means is that she wants to see conspicuous signs of wealth and willingness to spend. Travel, doing activities that cost money, wearing overpriced clothing etc.

She's ramming into the wall and looking for a betabuxx.

The first reply even mentions deep sea fishing. Who had the money for that shit? I mean, I do, but I ain't blowing it on something gay like that

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be
★★★★
63d 7h 58m
d8rkdfo-4f962f44-85dc-45fd-9038-5aeb6c29fde8.gif

Just be a speedster bro

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★
18d 8h 22m
:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
47d 14h 9m

female brain jfl

Miscreated

Miscreated

Recruit
★★★
49d 14h 40m
LOL VIBE?

COPUS MAXIMUS

LonelyMishima

LonelyMishima

Recruit
★★★
1d 6h 24m
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
9d 23h 40m
she literally just contradicted herself at the end of her post.
anyway,

Theres no such thing as a "creepy vibe". if ur ugly it doesnt matter what you try to do with your photos its over.

and to negate her point, shes probably referring to the average or just a little below average dudes that have plain photos on tinder. You know why they dont put effort in? because they secretly know its all about looks as well. Why bother putting effort into your pic if some chad/ good looking guy who mogs you will easily get that girl over you? Obviously average dudes still get laid ( not denying that)
she literally just contradicted herself at the end of her post.
anyway,

Theres no such thing as a "creepy vibe". if ur ugly it doesnt matter what you try to do with your photos its over. chad can do the same photo as an inkel but guess who is the one who gets laid in the end?

and to negate her point, shes probably referring to the average or just a little below average dudes that have plain photos on tinder. You know why they dont put effort in? because they secretly know its all about looks as well. Why bother putting effort into your pic if some chad/ good looking guy who mogs you will easily get that girl over you? Obviously average dudes still get laid ( not denying that)

Hector Barbossa

Hector Barbossa

Manlet piratecel, high inhib recruitcel & drunkcel
★★★
6d 8h 28m
BULL. This is just another way to say "I like those badboys, they have that '''''vibe''''' of being fun and adventurous while those decent men just seem so stiff and serious! Tee hee"