Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Only thing I'm looking forward to is watching Joker tomorrow

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
That's pretty much it ngl :cryfeels:

Well we have something to look for in the future....some hope?

Bro idk about going to the movie theater alone and sitting single among a huge crowd composed of groups, but I think I'm going to do it.

This life has humiliated me enough that I can take a little more ngl

I’m gonna wait til the hype dies down so I can go watch it quietly.

Bro idk about going to the movie theater alone and sitting single among a huge crowd composed of groups, but I think I'm going to do it.

I'm going with my little bro, but I wouldn't mind going alone tbh.

Well we have something to look for in the future....some hope?

Maybe if AI gfs are made :feelsohh:

I'm going with my little bro, but I wouldn't mind going alone tbh.

Maybe I can bring my mother along :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

But nah, I'll just go and inspire myself.

I’m gonna wait til the hype dies down so I can go watch it quietly.

I'm sort of interested in watching the reaction of movie goers. They will have to look at themselves, and understand the kinds of people they create.

They will have to look at themselves, and understand the kinds of people they create.

They will never understand, for them this movie is entertaining nothing more

Tbh I look and sound like a school shooter template so this will really test my inhib.

You should watch taxi driver today,it'll fill your need for joker now.

Tfw too agoraphobic to leave the house to even go to a drive-thru

let alone a movie theater alone

I admire you OP (srs)

Tfw too agoraphobic to leave the house to even go to a drive-thru

let alone a movie theater alone

I admire you OP (srs)

Haven't seen you in a while bro. Hope you're doing well tbh.

I have pretty extreme social anxiety tbh, but I manage when I feel like I have purpose in the place I'm at. I want to watch the movie, so I feel very little social anxiety. I have a clear purpose for being there.
You should watch taxi driver today,it'll fill your need for joker now.

I keep hearing this recommended to me, so I will check it out tbh.

Haven't seen you in a while bro. Hope you're doing well tbh.

I have pretty extreme social anxiety tbh, but I manage when I feel like I have purpose in the place I'm at. I want to watch the movie, so I feel very little social anxiety. I have a clear purpose for being there.

I've been back for a few days postmaxxing tbh. I don't have social anxiety like I used to but just agoraphobia now in crowds or places I feel like are dangerous.

Got it from living in a ghetto and being jumped by a gang when I was a teenager so I stopped going outside tbh. Paranoidcel.

The movie will be a disappointment and normie-friendly. And no happening will happen. Just more capeshit for edgy normies "at best".

The movie will be a disappointment and normie-friendly. And no happening will happen. Just more capeshit for edgy normies "at best".
We already have one brother attesting that the movie is based.

We must all make pilgrimages to our local theater so that we can see it (taking care to study their layouts, of course, for future visits -- we want to feel comfortable, familiar, and not so anxious with the venue in subsequent visits, that is).

Last edited:

You could try to go to a matinee showing since they’re cheaper and less crowded

We already have one brother attesting that the movie is based.

We must all make pilgrimages to our local theater so that we can see it (taking care to study their layouts, of course, for future visits -- we want to feel comfortable, familiar, and not so anxious with the venue in subsequent visits, that is).

Okay, admittedly, after reading the plot on Wikipedia ... that DOES sound based!

:fire:

will you go er there