Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

only white foids are obsessed with this LGBTQ shit

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I dont see any other demographic that makes their personality LGBTQ stuff as much as white foids. they all think they're bisexual or lesbians just to spite men and look quirky. why do roasties hate the idea of being feminine and liking average men?

Actual gays do but not as much.

See far more White femoids with LGBTQ merchandize in public than ethnic femoids.

What women sometimes do when there is no Chad around is thet say that they're lesbian, when Chad arrives she is straight. Good tactic to get rid of sub5s approaching her.

I dont see any other demographic that makes their personality LGBTQ stuff as much as white foids. they all think they're bisexual or lesbians just to spite men and look quirky. why do roasties hate the idea of being feminine and liking average men?
:feelswhat: huh? most of the fags and trannies i see are just incels in denial

Attachments

• 1706218689135.png
    1706218689135.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 21
What women sometimes do when there is no Chad around is thet say that they're lesbian, when Chad arrives she is straight. Good tactic to get rid of sub5s approaching her.
Bisexualss!

Western white women in particular. The others are not yet ready to give up the privilege of being pampered as princesses and having no responsibilities. But they do support the whoring part of feminism.

trannies maybe but most male communities call faggotry out when they see it. in female communities lesbianism is glorified
they probably accept it since lesbianism and sexual promiscuity share the same goals, so why would they be against it? GIRL POWER!!

White girls dont care about nothing other than sex and money, they dont give a shit about the queers or anyone else.

Supporting lgbts is mostly a fashion trend among sheltered brown girls