Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Onlyfans pimps now openly advertise under their whore tweets

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
About a year ago it used to be a big conspiracy theory saying that the whores that have somewhat decently kicked off their nude selling careers all have farms of SEA subhumans, fat mexicans from slums and niggers from america writing all the e-girl response messages. Back then there were many rumors, most popular one coming from Andrew Tate, but only 1 video that factually proved it (that I know of)

View: https://youtu.be/nQ7g6_pGGuQ?feature=shared

Now in 2023 they openly advertise under all the Indiefoxx e-girl tweets, probably under other whores that they manage too, but I don't care enough to check

I tracked the first tag started at 19 of July, so there is a big possibility she hasn't even found out about this yet, because logging on twitter once a month is too much work:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Infiefoxx
484mgmt
484intl
484uwu

I originally planned to post this on sewers, as if to not promote her, but then again she was 2nd whore twitch streamer, right after amouranth and exteremely successful on onlyfans too, so it's not like posting her would benefit her at all, however there's some chance that this motivates some bluepiller onlyfans soycuck subscriber to cancel his monthly payment or someone to furher investigate this phenomenon and repost my findings: do it, I don't care about being credited, recognised or wealthy, I have only one very direct and firm motive which is watching these whores burn
Pepe choking ofjak
Pepe smiling at nuke
Pepe witch trial
Meteor pepe

Last edited:
It's called marketing department kek

Why are u so fixated on only fans
And girls selling nudes
What about girls being civil services or getting an education
That's much more harmful to society