Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinion on Joe Rogan?

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
What do you think? Sometimes I get pissed off by his takes. only based moments were the Alex jones podcasts.

He's based, but he needs to pull up that vid of the bear

I like him but he was always good looking, rich and famous so he will never understand.

Username makes sense

Just be first theory. (AFAIK to my knowledge)

Same with that moistcrit1kal cuck, he just be firsted his way to extreme fame and an easy life.

Don't really care about someone who was able to just be first, good for them I guess, dont hate or like them, I just know if I were to do the exact same shit they did it would never work.

He's a dumbass

I like him because females don't like him

I like him. Im pretty sure he's a manlet too. He pisses off libtards so that should tell you a lot. He's a great UFC commentator and when I'm super bored I'll watch his podcasts with fighters and shit that has to do with aliens

Neutral. I used to listen to the occasional show because of the guest, but ever since he went to spotify, I've only seen clips.

He is funny out of context.