Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinions on mutts?

Arcadicel

Arcadicel

Fat Link Wins! BABALITY!!
★★★
I truly feel bad for mutts. They have no attachment to their culture, they will always be looked down upon by people who have parents of the same race. When I see a mixed race individual I will always treat them with the same kindness and respect that I do with someone who is mentally retarded.

racial mutts or ethnic mutts?
Most whites in america are ethnic mutts

Everyone has the same culture lie, steal, kill

Brazil has the best culture and it's a race mixed country

Its also rather racial segregated. Has one of the highest murder rates on the globe is extremly corrupt and has favelas(illegal shanty towns) all over the place.

Its also rather racial segregated. Has one of the highest murder rates on the globe is extremly corrupt and has favelas(illegal shanty towns) all over the place.
One of the less race segregated countries in the world, mang.

Only 6% live in favelas.

Murder rate and corruption were going down, but due to these elections, this trend will likely stop

One of the less race segregated countries in the world, mang.

Only 6% live in favelas.

Murder rate and corruption were going down, but due to these elections, this trend will likely stop
Still the whites tend to self segregate in the south (which has had independence movements) the north is where the darkies are. 6% is pretty horendous and even if murder was going down the total number of them pretty much nearly surpass all white and east asian nations combined. Thousands of unsolved homocides to the point they basically accept that as normal. Absurd levels of littering and open defication. Destruction of rain forests to an absurd degree (inb4 some tree loving hippy accusations) i get expanding agriculture and a lot of the west due to having past deforestation issues they are still reversing many at a snail's pace (looking at you uk not as much most of continental europe) out hardly have a leg to stand on but the rampant illegal and uncontrolled burning practices are appauling.

Last edited:
I highly doubt that one of the biggest shitholes on earth has the best culture. I would much rather live in a literal shithole like India than Brazil. At least I won't get shot and have my organs sold over there. Probably.