Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Orthodoxy, it’s kinda like Catholicism, only better, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Just think about it that way, Chicos :smonk:

Someone got fixated on orthodox christianity... who could it be...

Will look into the ideology but I’m not believing in a magical sky wizard anytime soon

The Catholics I met seemed pretty degenerate and not as committed as those that follow the Orthodox faith.

Someone got fixated on orthodox christianity... who could it be...
Future orthodoxcel says it all, chico. Orthodoxy is truly wonderful, and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience this evening, mang :owo: :smonk:

The Catholics I met seemed pretty degenerate and not as committed as those that follow the Orthodox faith.
Thats because the truest Christianity is orthodoxy after all, mang:smonk:

Future orthodoxcel says it all, chico. Orthodoxy is truly wonderful, and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience this evening, mang :owo: :smonk:
I'll wait a month and see how attached you still are. :feelsthink:

I'll wait a month and see how attached you still are. :feelsthink:
With that family community who welcomed me with open arms on my first day, chico?

Trust me, mang, no other community has done so as sincerely as this orthodox one felt, and ive been to another Orthodox Church once