Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Other people sabotaged my social development as a kid

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
Honestly I just now remember this and it is quite crazy.
I used to have a friend in school, I think we got a long well together, we were both short and he is still a manlet, puberty actually made him look like shit reminds me of how @TheGrayWolf describes his puberty.

Besides the point though we were both short and calm tempered and we liked the same things.
He had a sort of innocence halo to him and was a bit popular back in school because of it, he had to wear glasses and use an asthma puffer but he looked cute (im not a fag) so he got a halo out of it instead and people were always trying to befriend him.

These 2 people in particular would see I was friends with him so I guess they did not like me because of this since I was effortlessly friends with him.

These 2 people were assholes, meanwhile they have been able to ascend and I am still an incel despite doing no wrong in this world.

They would always bully me and stuff and try to seperate us.

One time I was meant to hang out with my friend after school, but one of my bully assholes was meant to drop me off.

This part of the story is important so read closely.

In this car was me, my friend, asshole, and assholes mother.

I was under the impression both me and my friend were being dropped off at his house to hang out after school, I thought that since my friends house was en route to assholes house thats why I was in the car, however even ASSHOLE MOTHER WAS TRYING TO SABOTAGE MY SOCIAL LIFE.

Asshole mother stopped at my house and dropped me off and basically stole my after school hang out for her son instead!

Multiple instances like this had happened throughout my life, it feels like people have always stepped over me to get what they want, I was already born a fucking manlet and then people just have to make it worse, maybe if I could have had more friends as a kid I could have been more NT and ascended because of it, but fuck everything and fuck that asshole and his mother, they better fucking pray, pray every fucking day I don't go ER because when I snap these 2 FUCKS are on my list, I will capture them, tie them up, torture them to as retribution for the pain and suffering I endured due to loneliness and bullying, everything will be equal then ill kill them fuck them, this is the best way to go ER.

Insane. Yeah I’d be a 6’1“ Chadlite (Dad was a chad, mother was also good looking, I was a future-Chad child) — were it not for a gene/chromosome mutation and hormonal imbalance, both occurred around a year after my puberty started much too early. This effected my skull shape and size, face shape, facial features, my extreme eye asymmetry (looks very uncanny but unironically even with symmetric eyes I’d be a 2/10) and my height.

I was under the impression both me and my friend were being dropped off at his house to hang out after school, I thought that since my friends house was en route to assholes house thats why I was in the car, however even ASSHOLE MOTHER WAS TRYING TO SABOTAGE MY SOCIAL LIFE.

Asshole mother stopped at my house and dropped me off and basically stole my after school hang out for her son instead!
Did you tell the hooker to let you out with your buddy?
Why didn't your friend just get out with you?
You always have to be cheeky and say what you want.
How old were you then?
As a little boy you are afraid but as a teenager you should always be cheeky.
If the other person threatens physically, an incel should make it clear to him that if he attacks you will do everything in your power to inflict the greatest possible damage on him. Even if you lose the fight, you will cause your enemy an unforgettable amount of damage.
Strike fear into the hearts of your enemies so that they shit themselves in fear.
They shouldn't rest when they attack you.

Did you tell the hooker to let you out with your buddy?
Why didn't your friend just get out with you?
You always have to be cheeky and say what you want.
How old were you then?
As a little boy you are afraid but as a teenager you should always be cheeky.
If the other person threatens physically, an incel should make it clear to him that if he attacks you will do everything in your power to inflict the greatest possible damage on him. Even if you lose the fight, you will cause your enemy an unforgettable amount of damage.
Strike fear into the hearts of your enemies so that they shit themselves in fear.
They shouldn't rest when they attack you.
I was 7 years old in this story thats why I seem so dumb and naive in it, I think this sabotaged my whole life in a way.

Other people sabotaged my social development as well. They would literally tell me to shut up, ignore me, or bully me for no reason. I was the only black kid in an all white neighborhood, so that's probably why. I hate my parents for moving to a white neighborhood and isolating me from my own race.

Make them pay in blood

Very interesting observation, I have some brutal stories like "friends" telling me to go home because his cooler friends were coming over, and the father of a neighbouring kid pulling me aside and telling me that I shouldn't be friends with his son haha, all because of an ugly face and odd behavior, normies are sick beings, all they ever care to think about is social hierarchies in every situation big or small no matter the age or circumstances.

Can relate to this except had zero friends and ostracised since day one of school

Very interesting observation, I have some brutal stories like "friends" telling me to go home because his cooler friends were coming over, and the father of a neighbouring kid pulling me aside and telling me that I shouldn't be friends with his son haha, all because of an ugly face and odd behavior, normies are sick beings, all they ever care to think about is social hierarchies in every situation big or small no matter the age or circumstances.
It's just the fact that even this kids mother got involved to make me an incel like fuck, and I had never done anything to this kid or his mother. Fucking normes lmfao.

This same asshole kid in the story, for a sport we both played, I was actually good at this sport so I beat him out in trials to go play outside my school only 3 people were allowed to play, it came down to a vote between me and him and everyone voted me, he got so mad at me (again I did nothing but exist to this kid) and then the next day he got BOTH his parents to go talk to the sport teacher and our school was the only team coming in with a substitute, this kid was very spoilt, he used to be popular but to my knowledge because he was brought up a spoilt asshole he eventually got socially ostracised like myself and the normie group from my school dont talk to him, last I heard he ended up actually beating the age cucks and getting a 16 year old at 19 so good for him I guess, once he became an outcast he actually became nice to me and apologised to me, it takes normies losing all their friends to realise they have been assholes I guess, apology a little late though since he already doomed me to being friendless and bullied.

Other people sabotaged my social development as well. They would literally tell me to shut up, ignore me, or bully me for no reason. I was the only black kid in an all white neighborhood, so that's probably why. I hate my parents for moving to a white neighborhood and isolating me from my own race.
Brutal reality, trying to escape your race just fucks your kids over. There is no non-racist place, there are just open racists and liars.

In this car was me, my friend, asshole, and assholes mother.

This is incredibly fucked up. He clearly asked her to do this. Not in terms of how she did it, since he was 7 too. But he definitely asked her to help him interfere with your friendship because he wants to be friends with the cool kid. And, as we know well, women have no moral bone in their body, she just did it for baby.

This is incredibly fucked up. He clearly asked her to do this. Not in terms of how she did it, since he was 7 too. But he definitely asked her to help him interfere with your friendship because he wants to be friends with the cool kid. And, as we know well, women have no moral bone in their body, she just did it for baby.
Yeah she definitely played a part in it, I think that the assholes parents really cared about their kids success to the point of doing reprehensible shit like this. I can't help but feel that this stuff created a domino effect for my life and having no friends and made me more infantile than I would have been, this is just one incident more stuff like this happened.

Title but they’ll say everything is your fault

I have had some of that. I know what you mean by normies caring only about social hierarchy; they don't want to do anything productive, they just want to move up.

I did have one or two genuine friends in school, but we tolerated, rather than liked, each other. Mostly friends out of convenience.
All of this instantly broke down when I left school, to the point I don't have friends.

My parents pretty much lobotomized me at an early age with their bullshit and I became a kid recluse early on.