Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope “Our black queens are so loyal”

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
The only reason black women dont like white men is because they know white men are going to reject them. Just use any dating application and you will see that black women want to match with a hot white guy. The reason some black women may hesitate away from white men is they know they are very likely to get rejected unless they are a goddess in terms of looks. When white guys date interracially they usually go for Asian or Latina women but not black women.

sheboons still get a ton of matches in dating apps but they have high standards just like all women especially white women.
jugernaut law, even 70 years old women get matches in tinder

lately in SF, i have been seeing a lot of asian male black female couples.

more than AMWF couples thats for sure.

Its funny because the city is roughly one third asian and one third white yet I don't see a single AMWF couple. But lately in the past couple of months I think I've seen about 5 AMBF couples. I also saw a super tall 6'5 white dude with a 5'5 black foid the other day.

at the same time I think I've only seen 1 BMAF couple and 2 BMWF couples.

Its funny because the city is roughly one third asian and one third white yet I don't see a single AMWF couple. But lately in the past couple of months I think I've seen about 5 AMBF couples. I also saw a super tall 6'5 white dude with a 5'5 black foid the other day.

You seem to live on a different planet with those anectdotal stats

You seem to live on a different planet with those anectdotal stats
I'm telling you what I see on the streets of SF. A diverse major city in the west coast of America.

Is is true San Francisco is generally a shithole ? My uncle moved from there to Denver and says he has never been happier. As a STEMcel curry there is a high chance I might end up there as a FOB Codecel that's why I am asking.

Is is true San Francisco is generally a shithole ? My uncle moved from there to Denver and says he has never been happier. As a STEMcel curry there is a high chance I might end up there as a FOB Codecel that's why I am asking.
Everything you hear about it is true.

It is a serious shithole. Its extremely bad.

Just imagine the most feministic degenerate slobs you can ever imagine. The worst foids ever. Then picture that with hordes of ricecels, currycels, sandcels, and JBW playing out in full force.

Then imagine hordes of homeless zombies wandering around everywhere yelling at the top of their lungs. With huge piles of turd laying around the sidewalks along with drug needles. Then imagine a bunch of nigger and spic criminals robbing people at gunpoint and breaking into people's cars.

Then imagine super high cost of living and rent.

List just goes on and on.

Women here really hate men of color.

In SanFran? Which nationalities do you see.
I'm not familiar with sands so I can't distinguish between the diff nationalities. but theyre definitely sand.

not the white passing syrian ones. the dark swarthy sands

the dark swarthy sands

I know only of Iranians who are liberal enough to go live there in large numbers.