Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Our favourite cucks of peace discuss a "final solution" for incels

>thinking we're a bunch of Terminators when we're actually a bunch of NEETs.

:lul:

They created the monster (us), and now the monster is too powerful to control, that's THEIR fault. Their mentality, their ideas, their political agenda created us. Their feminism, their hypergamy, their bullying created us. They deserve the society that they created.

AAAHH I fucking hate these faggots.

Why they are too fool??Why they can't understand we are human not robot we have emotions!!!!!

maslow-5.jpg

Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs

Last edited:
That's right whales and soyers, fear me! I'll rip out your testicles and stick a hand blender into your pussies. After all, what do I have left to lose?

Come at me, shitmonkeys.

JFL, redditor posting on IT thinks he's part of society or has any say in how it works. Everyone on that sub is either coping/denying or just stupid as fuck.

Normies, kill, rape and steal every single day, yet we are the monsters for having a few outliers who had the balls to ER their asses lol.

Love this comment

Just be a beta cuck theory

Love this comment
View attachment 17846

Translation: "I wish that we could enslave loser virgin men; make them work for us in nursing homes and building our homes for free. When they're in shackles and chains far away from each other and the internet it will be a lot harder for them to be aware of how hard we're dicking them."

Volunteer work is a meme, and caring about humanity is even more memeworthy. They keep reiterating that "Incels can find something other than sex" and blah blah blah, but all I hear is "You're not worthy of being loved, (Because honestly, it's not just about sex, it's about having someone to care for us and genuinely love us) so learn to be a good little subservient dog to your betters". I'm not stupid, you won't get me to voluntarily commit to becoming a slave.
Volunteer work is the last thing on any black pilled individual's mind. When human nature is so cruel and twisted how could we bear to work for them for free when it's our genes that made us outcasts and freaks in the first place. Why would we do that when Chad gets a comfy lifestyle, is loved and adored by everyone, and is able to go to these social outings without having to do "volunteer work"?

Why would we do that when Chad gets a comfy lifestyle, is loved and adored by everyone, and is able to go to these social outings without having to do "volunteer work"?

The solution is to date us.

The solution is to date us.
At least not view us as genetical trash (short, ugly, small framed, mentalcels as well) or as something disgusting, while openly show your disgust. And mock us because we was born that way. Once they stop, i'll ask for sex as well. All men deserve sex. Nothing else we want from them. Is that so much?

They created the monster (us), and now the monster is too powerful to control, that's THEIR fault. Their mentality, their ideas, their political agenda created us. Their feminism, their hypergamy, their bullying created us. They deserve the society that they created.

AAAHH I fucking hate these faggots.

They have the power in their fucking hands to kill the entire movements, just by having sex with us. But they won't, and will always pretend like we are the ones to blame.

"young men have historically been the most dangerous and unstable segment of society. Young men with little to do and nothing to lose are a fuse just waiting to be lit."

No shit, who else are going to stir shit up? 90 year old women?

Blaming Islam lol? Guessing there's a lot of right wingers. Many who join isis were already married.

Oh and lol @

Screenshot 20180531 182231 Chrome

Also inceldom wouldn't be so terrible if you dismiss everything I say or do by calling me a "angry virgin loser."

Love this comment
View attachment 17846

it is so absurd
the only thing they want is making us work for the good of other people
complete disregard for how we are rotting away in suffering, only thinking about how we can be used and exploited for their benefit

A Nazi could take over Germany and start the Fourth Reich but we would still be the biggest criminals since the original Nazis.

cucktears loves to bully incels. incels are an easy target, and normies won't object to bullying unattractive social outcasts. the virtue-signalling makes me sick

JFL, redditor posting on IT thinks he's part of society or has any say in how it works. Everyone on that sub is either coping/denying or just stupid as fuck.
You perfectly describe Cucktears !!! KEK

Love this comment
View attachment 17846

I.e. compulsory labor with which to enervate the unwanted.

How about:

I wish there was some way of putting rootless young women into roles where they contribute something meaningful:
making soup or tending to her children, for example, or for the house of her father, caring for her siblings, cleaning, seamstressing, and so on. I know it's not a failsafe, but it's hard to remain so callous toward an ugly man when you see that you are mutually obligated. It also reinforces that there are positive social interactions which have nothing to do with sex, and everything to do with maintaining domestic bliss and solidity.

Has this ever been tried, I wonder?

Incel island needs to happen brahs.

This is how the incelcaust begins, when they no longer recognize us as people.

I.e. compulsory labor with which to enervate the unwanted.

How about:

I wish there was some way of putting rootless young women into roles where they contribute something meaningful:
making soup or tending to her children, for example, or for the house of her father, caring for her siblings, cleaning, seamstressing, and so on. I know it's not a failsafe, but it's hard to remain so callous toward an ugly man when you see that you are mutually obligated. It also reinforces that there are positive social interactions which have nothing to do with sex, and everything to do with maintaining domestic bliss and solidity.

Has this ever been tried, I wonder?

It’s so disgusting. They just want us to shut up and betaslave for Chad’s condoms.

>thinking we're a bunch of Terminators when we're actually a bunch of NEETs.

We're not a bunch of NEETs. There are a few NEETs here but they are a vocal minority.

And the winning comment gentleman. Top fucking kek.

Comment on there:
Never underestimate the power of incel coping mechanism against any sort of failure. I'm genuinely willing to bet that successful people fail much more than them. The difference is the reaction to the failure

Says the successful individual. You've tried something once, twice, three times, and fail. OK, you get discouraged. Try again, and it works, you get a gf, get laid. Awesome. You try again a while later, failed once, twice, three times, four times. Try a fifth time, you succeed. Notice a pattern?

Now imagine trying for years, and years, and the result is rejection. The difference isn't the reaction to the failure, it's the failure itself.

There are too many men in proportion to women in most societies due to the lack of big wars, we are the perfect candidates for extermination. The question is, how are they gonna find all of us? :cool:

Hhahahahahahahahaha how the fuck are incels a threat Hahahahahaha nigga just give us pussy like nigga just give us love Haha

it is so absurd
the only thing they want is making us work for the good of other people
complete disregard for how we are rotting away in suffering, only thinking about how we can be used and exploited for their benefit

All they have to do is look at us.
Some ugly men are cucks instead of incels, and some good-looking men are mentalcels and come here.

The "solution" is to re-establish the patriarchy and control our own women.

I'm surprised they didn't say yall

Comment on there:

Says the successful individual. You've tried something once, twice, three times, and fail. OK, you get discouraged. Try again, and it works, you get a gf, get laid. Awesome. You try again a while later, failed once, twice, three times, four times. Try a fifth time, you succeed. Notice a pattern?

Now imagine trying for years, and years, and the result is rejection. The difference isn't the reaction to the failure, it's the failure itself.
Yeah, these people have no clue what it's like to be stuck in a constant negative feedback loop due to circumstances out of their control, then get blamed for their own failure just because the people blaming them erroneously assume they're retarded.

"If all they wanted was sex, I'd give it to them."

:lul:

Incels wouldn't exist if we were treated like normal people and allowed to experience common interactions that are key to social development and mental health.

Just stop shunning us worse than the average ex-convict and this wouldn't be an issue at all.

All men deserve sex.

I agreed with everything except this. We want sex but we don't deserve it.

If men deserve sex, do women owe us sex?

if women owe us sex, does your mum owe me sex?

If you think: "women owe men sex except when it comes to my mum, sister, etc", then you actually DON'T think that women owe us sex, at least not the ones you care for. Apply that thought generally.

We don't deserve it and we aren't going to get it.