Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Out of sight, out of mind

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I found that the longer I stay inside away from the outside world, I forget that women even exist. Being NEET has many disadvantages (no money of my own, boredom, too much time and nothing to do, frightful thoughts manifest, feelings of despondency) but one big advantage is not having to deal with anyone. I no longer have to look at all the forbidden meat that will never be mine. The longer I stay locked away with my vidya, energy drinks, and blasting music, the less I even want a woman. Dare I say...I even feel quite happy.

Good cope tbhngltbhngl

do you get neetbux?

just sleep 24/7 theory

yea going outside is low iq

do you get neetbux?
My parents will probably supply me with money if I am running low on funds. But since I have no car or no bills, I have no reason to have money. I'm like a baby who eats, shits, and sleeps.

I personally cannot stand the NEET lifestyle. I'm in college though which I think is better, cuz you get to be cozy most of the time when you're not studying and you get to learn stuff.

I personally cannot stand the NEET lifestyle. I'm in college though which I think is better, cuz you get to be cozy most of the time when you're not studying and you get to learn stuff.
Wish I was high iq enough for college, but apparently being born ugly wasn't bad enough for me and I had to be born stupid as well

I found that the longer I stay inside away from the outside world, I forget that women even exist. Being NEET has many disadvantages (no money of my own, boredom, too much time and nothing to do, frightful thoughts manifest, feelings of despondency) but one big advantage is not having to deal with anyone. I no longer have to look at all the forbidden meat that will never be mine. The longer I stay locked away with my vidya, energy drinks, and blasting music, the less I even want a woman. Dare I say...I even feel quite happy.

Good cope tbhngltbhngl

British?

The outdoors exposed an individual to the worst environment.

Yes I forget how degenerate foids are sometimes since I own no social media. But it all comes back once I see it here

I have noticed the same thing unfortunately I can't hide in my house all day:feelsrope:

Rpg games are the best for boredom, I always play, fallout New vegas, skyrim and dark souls.

Energy drinks + music + NEETing = WIN

NEETcoping is the only decent cope, because it isolates you from the brutal outside world

Good without femoids around. Bad without cute adroable waifu of culture :c