Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over for metabolismcels

Chuddington

Chuddington

Officer
★★★★
I currently weigh 4.4 pounds more than I did this morning. Today I had a son of baconator and a medium coke from Wendy’s, some curry that I didn’t even finish, 1 serving of white rice, and 1.5 glasses of water. People with fast metabolisms could eat all that and not gain any weight.

I currently weigh 4.4 pounds more than I did this morning. Today I had a son of baconator and a medium coke from Wendy’s, some curry that I didn’t even finish, 1 serving of white rice, and 1.5 glasses of water. People with fast metabolisms could eat all that and not gain any weight.
I gained Like 10 pounds this week from goyslop maxxing

Shits strong im gonna eat one grape a day To weightlossmaxx

i look like auschwitz inmate

I'm underweight :feelsbadman:

I wish I could be like that. Check your privilege.
Being under weight isn't good. I can't build muscle without weight. And ontop of that I'm short. My ribs can be seen regardless if I breathe in or out. It's not fun

Being under weight isn't good. I can't build muscle without weight. And ontop of that I'm short. My ribs can be seen regardless if I breathe in or out. It's not fun
Still infinitely better than being skinnyfat. At least if I'm thin I can comfortably take my shirt off around other people. I don't care about muscle.

Still infinitely better than being skinnyfat. At least if I'm thin I can comfortably take my shirt off around other people. I don't care about muscle.
I can't even do that. I have scaring acne all over my upper torso :feelsbadman:

I gained Like 10 pounds this week from goyslop maxxing

Shits strong im gonna eat one grape a day To weightlossmaxx
1 grape a day keeps the doctor away