Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Overdosed my dad on racepill & nihilistic blackpills 2 days ago which caused his blood pressure to go up. He's been feeling sick since then.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
A heated argument about curry subhumanity, suicide, and other blackpills started after we received the news that two of our close relatives had passed away. While arguing, I opposed my dad's religion copes of spiritual transcendence and escapism from our brutal nihilistic materialistic universe, and this caused him to feel sick afterwards. My dad has heart disease so this was not good.

Later, my dad told me that my blackpill incel views are toxic and poisonous and that it hurts him that I hold onto such beliefs. He said that, me continuing to carry this blackpilled belief system is going to kill him. When he said that, I brought up the case of @inceloser who confessed the same kind of blackpill suicidal stuff to his mom which caused her to be hospitalized (check link below). When my dad heard that, he said that incels are the lowest of animals who are even capable of killing their parents and loved ones.

Not everyone is able to come to terms with the brutal reality of the blackpill

Not everyone is able to come to terms with the brutal reality of the blackpill
The human mind was never built to withstand the emotional backlash that comes with comprehending the blackpill which truthfully describes horrifying reality of our wretched and agonizing existence. In fact, it was actually built to reject the blackpill truth of our horrifying existence. Our family, friends, romantic partners, community inadvertently protect and shield us from the blackpill, but since we are genetic failures, we don't have friends, partners, and community, which leaves us vulnerable to the truth.

What did you say and what did he argue? Curious on the specifics

What did you say and what did he argue? Curious on the specifics
I said that the abject condition of curries really disturbs me. He said that it doesn't bother him and that I should just accept curry subhumanity. I said that I couldn't do this and that its just too much for me to bear which is why I want to die.

A heated argument about curry subhumanity, suicide, and other blackpills started after we received the news that two of our close relatives had passed away. While arguing, I opposed my dad's religion copes of spiritual transcendence and escapism from our brutal nihilistic materialistic universe, and this caused him to feel sick afterwards. My dad has heart disease so this was not good.

Later, my dad told me that my blackpill incel views are toxic and poisonous and that it hurts him that I hold onto such beliefs. He said that, me continuing to carry this blackpilled belief system is going to kill him. When he said that, I brought up the case of @inceloser who confessed the same kind of blackpill suicidal stuff to his mom which caused her to be hospitalized (check link below). When my dad heard that, he said that incels are the lowest of animals who are even capable of killing their parents and loved ones.

When people here say that foids would kill themselves immediately if they were in our shoes, then iis not a joke. It's the truth.
Normies are too weak for the truth, even if it doesn't affect themselves.
Meanwhile we live with our garbage genetics for decades or longer. Other persons would crumble under this pressure.
Although, to be fair, I'm merely a meat hull anymore too.

Meanwhile we live with our garbage genetics for decades or longer. Other persons would crumble under this pressure.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Your father has no idea what it's like to suffer like we do. He was born in bumfuck UP, learnt his father's trade and got handed a arranged marriage wife on a silver platter. He has no idea what we must do for the things he got by doing nothing.

I accept that curries are subhumans, but whites are to subhumans but only one top tier, while curries are bottom tier. I hate white worship by the way.

The human mind was never built to withstand the emotional backlash that comes with comprehending the blackpill which truthfully describes horrifying reality of our wretched and agonizing existence. In fact, it was actually built to reject the blackpill truth of our horrifying existence. Our family, friends, romantic partners, community inadvertently protect and shield us from the blackpill, but since we are genetic failures, we don't have friends, partners, and community, which leaves us vulnerable to the truth.
Being exposed to blackpill = Being haunted by a Lovecraftian God and delving too much in forbidden knowledge.

The Bp is a brutal truth

we are black pill jedai

View: https://youtu.be/znFQHtCOB6Q?si=xt9GEGLnMkO0KgIy

I said that the abject condition of curries really disturbs me. He said that it doesn't bother him and that I should just accept curry subhumanity. I said that I couldn't do this and that its just too much for me to bear which is why I want to die.
I'll never understand the thoughtless optimism of curry normies

When my dad heard that, he said that incels are the lowest of animals who are even capable of killing their parents and loved ones.
typical curry parent narcissism

When I told my father about Amouranth and her earnings, he literally said he lost his will to work. This is a hard working betabuxx guy who worked for decades for his children

When people here say that foids would kill themselves immediately if they were in our shoes, then iis not a joke. It's the truth.
Although, to be fair, I'm merely a meat hull anymore too.
Some British women really did kill themselves when they reached age 30 with no kids, it was national news

Your father has no idea what it's like to suffer like we do. He was born in bumfuck UP, learnt his father's trade and got handed a arranged marriage wife on a silver platter. He has no idea what we must do for the things he got by doing nothing.
Ignorance is bliss, man. It's bliss in a protected walled monogamous environment.

The 12 year old boy in Rajisthan who gets married to a virgin 11 year old has a better life than me

When my dad heard that, he said that incels are the lowest of animals who are even capable of killing their parents and loved ones.
Isn't killing your father what you're doing undirectly then?

wtf? Does he even know what incel means? I think you should explain to him the definition. Involuntary celibate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back