Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Palestinian invaders strip the corpse of an Israeli woman, put it on display and desecrate it while shouting "Allah Akbar".

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/RadioGenoa/status/1710564615099129968

trash vs garbage
classic israel-palestine conflict moment

shouldn't 'jeets be supporting israool

Israeli woman.
Technically true, but they probably intentionally left out the part where she was an IDF soldier who might have been KIA in the preceding skirmish that led to that moment.

death to both of them

Today is celebration day.

Allah: God of peace

Meanwhile Allahtards:

Allah: God of peace

Meanwhile Allahtards:
Peace is achieved through the battlefield. Why almost every American supports Israel? I'll never be able to understand your stance.

Peace is achieved through the battlefield. Why almost every American supports Israel? I'll never be able to understand your stance.
My stance is that islam and christianity preach principles about peace yet have caused hundreds of thousands of gruesome deaths throughout its life time :feelshaha:

Technically true, but they probably intentionally left out the part where she was an IDF soldier who might have been KIA in the preceding skirmish that led to that moment.
based. loves watching foid soldiers get raped

My stance is that islam and christianity preach principles about peace yet have caused hundreds of thousands of gruesome deaths throughout its life time :feelshaha:
Islam is a religion of justice not peace. Islam being muh peaceful is 21st century liberal propaganda

Good. More propaganda for Israel

Leave a female for me, please.

Islam is a religion of justice not peace. Islam being muh peaceful is 21st century liberal propaganda
Is it not both? Salam or Islam literally meaning peace?
I have watched the movie the messenger and that faggot muhammad would always be peaceful and pray instead of fighting.

What a waste of young female flesh

I saw this earlier on Twitter (or X or whatever the fuck it is now). One comment stood out to me, where they wrote something in the lines of that somebody's loved one. Yet, we see more images of men being brutalized, killed, and humiliated, and those images are either shared by ghoulish netizens or even made fun of. With vids & photos of men in shitty situations, I don't ever recall someone commenting "that's somebody's son/somebody's father"

trash vs garbage
Basically this. I can't stand both groups - Arabs because of their blind religiousness and overall stupidity, and Israelis because they're just generally a fucking cunty, arrogant people.

Is it not both? Salam or Islam literally meaning peace?
I have watched the movie the messenger and that faggot muhammad would always be peaceful and pray instead of fighting.
Islam means submission (to the will of Allah). The prophet SAW was a war mongerer and genocided many groups of people

sand niggers are pure comedy

Hahahaha absolutely based, common muslim W

Based and truck with ak pilled

Oh yes she still has her boots on

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back