Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Parents Called me an "Idiot" For Signing up for the Real World

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
My parents wanted me to go to college, where you pay tens of thousands of dollars to professors who aren't even fucking rich... but then they call me an idiot when I sign up for a course run by a multi-millionaire who's trying to teach me how to make money. This makes no sense. If you watch this clip and still don't think Justin is based then you're a lost cause.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XbhqTWqlZOo

based.
that's how i managed to get 150k every month. don't believe the nay sayers, shoot for your dreams, never get up

JFL if you still take these guys seriously.
At this point they're just talking the most ridiculous nonsense they can come up with to get attention.

kys, paying some rich chad to lie to you is beyond retarded.

At this point they're just talking the most ridiculous nonsense they can come up with to get attention.

Is that why he's a multi-millionaire with TEN MILLION DOLLARS invested in real estate?

But what he says make sense, if you walk a dog rather than make 10k a month, then you can't complain about being broke.

Is that why he's a multi-millionaire with TEN MILLION DOLLARS invested in real estate?
Yes. He would do anything for money. Even talk ridiculous nonsense which some poor souls (you) might take seriously.

Yes. He would do anything for money. Even talk ridiculous nonsense which some poor souls (you) might take seriously.
But what hes saying is logical, you think walking your dog will make you rich?

But what he says make sense, if you walk a dog rather than make 10k a month, then you can't complain about being broke.
Bro, it doesn't make any sense at all. Walking a dog is one of the most healthy and fun activities you can do. A day has 24 hours, there's plenty of time left to work, you can spare 30 minutes to walk a dog. Even better when it's your girlfriends dog, because that means you get to smash.

Bro, it doesn't make any sense at all. Walking a dog is one of the most healthy and fun activities you can do.
Does it earn you money? No... do you know what does, using that time to run your business or develop skills that make you rich
A day has 24 hours, there's plenty of time left to work, you can spare 30 minutes to walk a dog. Even better when it's your girlfriends dog, because that means you get to smash.
You work at your job for 8 hours, say 1 hour goes to commute, then you have to cook food and sleep and work on side hustle, bro you don't have time to PICK YOUR DOG'S SHIT UP

He is a multi-millionaire thanks to people like you

Does it earn you money? No... do you know what does, using that time to run your business or develop skills that make you rich

You work at your job for 8 hours, say 1 hour goes to commute, then you have to cook food and sleep and work on side hustle, bro you don't have time to PICK YOUR DOG'S SHIT UP
Why are you posting on this forum if you could be working and making money instead???
See how dumb you are? You don't even stick to the principle you're trying to defend.

I know incels here who are much richer than him. Plus your parents are probably right

Last edited:
Why are you posting on this forum if you could be working and making money instead???
See how dumb you are? You don't even stick to the principle you're trying to defend.
Because i lack discipline, i acknowledge it's a vice.

My parents wanted me to go to college, where you pay tens of thousands of dollars to professors who aren't even fucking rich... but then they call me an idiot when I sign up for a course run by a multi-millionaire who's trying to teach me how to make money. This makes no sense. If you watch this clip and still don't think Justin is based then you're a lost cause.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XbhqTWqlZOo

NEET maxing is better. I don't work and I will never work a day in my live again.

Highest IQ 2023cel out there.
Imagine getting scammed by mullionaire sexhaving chads. :feelskek:

Just scammedmaxx bro

You should go to college and get a phlebotomy degree

that way you can be successful and make 50k/year