Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Parents going to take away everything unless I 'stop being depressed'

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
If I sleep in, no more bed and curtains for example. Just lol. As long as I hide my laptop there's literally nothing they can take away that will 'make me stop being depressed'. Warmer months are ending, if they do kick me out its going to be a quick death. I hope they're forever shamed by extended family for kicking me out and killing me on the streets.

my parents are same, they just make my condition worse

Tell them you’ll rope to aggravate them or there’s other options.
my parents are same, they just make my condition worse
Parents and siblings don’t care for your depression as much they don’t want it around them...

Tell them you’ll rope to aggravate them or there’s other options.

Parents and siblings don’t care for your depression as much they don’t want it around them...
parents dont care about u when u r ugly

I'll never understand why some parents think that threats and punishment will force their child to become a normie. If anything it will make you more depressed and reclusive.

I can relate my parents are the same way. No one really cares about the situation we're in.
People do everything in their power not to understated, let alone care.
I'll never understand why some parents think that threats and punishment will force their child to become a normie. If anything it will make you more depressed and reclusive.

>be depressed.
>punished for being depressed.
>get more depressed.

And they wonder why people snap and become supER.

just bully your child into being happy theory
>be depressed.
>punished for being depressed.
>get more depressed.

And they wonder why people snap and become supER.

High IQ

Maybe you need to wagecuck, really.

tell them you're not depressed

just pretend to not be depressed when they are around you.
you don't need to have 130 iq to figure that out

My parents just don’t care

JUST STOP BEING DEPRESSED BRAH
sorry but your parents are not very smart

I can relate my parents are the same way. No one really cares about the situation we're in.
People do everything in their power not to understated, let alone care.
Depression is viewed like an infectious disease, don't tell me your problems or you'll infect me too type mentality. Or 'stop being so negative/toxic and ~~~seek help~~', like sadness is some kind of defective state.

just act, have the ability to wear a mask with them, it's not that hard to create a persona

just act, have the ability to wear a mask with them, it's not that hard to create a persona
is your favourite anime darker than black? if not, what's your favourite anime?

Depression is viewed like an infectious disease, don't tell me your problems or you'll infect me too type mentality. Or 'stop being so negative/toxic and ~~~seek help~~', like sadness is some kind of defective state.
Right

"Stop being depressed." JFL. Sure, because it's that easy.