Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Parents had me as a child at 40.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Holy shit it fucks your kid up if they have you at an old age. Anyone else here has old parents?

Mine had me at 30~31

Still old enough to fuck me up

kind of. i was adopted by older parents but my birth parents are very young. fuck people who have biokids at an old age though. they are setting their kid up for failure, esp if the mom is old.

My mom had me when she was around 25-30.

age is like a multiplier of bad genes

age 40+ is like multiplying the shitty genes and deformities you have x 10

Had me at 35 and said to never have a child until I hit 30 (same with wife)
Little did they know I'd never even get the experience/pleasure of having a wife.

age is like a multiplier of bad genes

age 40+ is like multiplying the shitty genes and deformities you have x 10

There is a correlation with it and autism, my dad created me at 50, over from day one

Woman trying to have a child above age of 35 is disgusting, hypocritical, selfish and dangerous, you had 20 years of optimal fertility range to get pregnant sweetie. Why risk miscarriage, defects or subhuman genes onto your child now? Was cock carousel, career and partying that much more important in youth than having a child, so what's going on now honeybun perhaps you saw the toastie roastie decaying wall hitting you in last 5 years and now you are mortally scared of forever being alone? No more stunning braveness, empowerment and independence now you want to settle huh? How convenient.

My mom had me when she was 38. She also drunk and smoke during pregnancy. As you can imagine I suffer the consequences of her short-sighted decisions.

I'm like you OP, I feel you 100%, it's such immense neckfuel. They were good parents too, really did their best otherwise, it's hard to feel antagonistic towards them.

same. my parents had me at 40

Yea my mother was 47

My dad was 55 and my mom was 40

Yeah my dad was like 42 and my mom was around 32

When I was born my dad was 39 and mom was 36 I think. Explains why I have autism.... Besides having kids too late, they did a pretty good job as parents tbh

There seems to be a correlation here.

Low inhib high school chads knock up high school stacies and produce more low inhib chads and stacies.
It's the way of the world.

my mom was 42 and dad 53 lmao

im the youngest and im also the ugliest , what a coincidence lol .
They had me in their forties .

My mom had me when she was 38. She also drunk and smoke during pregnancy. As you can imagine I suffer the consequences of her short-sighted decisions.
what is your age ?

Dad was 42 mom 21.didn't save me

Foids are so selfish.
Dad was 42 mom 21.didn't save me
Was it arrange marriage or something? Or just money?

Dad was 39 and mom was 35 when I was spawned. Yeah that worked out really well did it?

Yes, my parents had me at a similar age of everyone else replying. The part i hate most is how outdated and old they are.

Yes, my parents had me at a similar age of everyone else replying. The part i hate most is how outdated and old they are.
My dad was fucking 50 and now he's just being useless LDARing and coughing the fuck out of his lungs everyday when I go to college and my mom go to work, no one can beat me

Mom was 39, dad a was a few years younger.

Old parents = incel, judging from the responses.

My dad was in his mid-30s when he had me and nearly 40 when he had my brother.

My mom was in her late-20s when she had me and early-30s when she had my brother.

Decades later, neither me nor my brother have managed to attract a single female in 70 combined years.

Looking at the responses, there's definitely a correlation here.

Low inhib high school chads knock up high school stacies and produce more low inhib chads and stacies.
It's the way of the world.

Incorrect high inhib mentalcels get produced looksmax. Me proves this shit you have kids growing up thinking their more ugly than they are this transfers down the chain to become a self fuffling phrophecy

Mine were like late 20s early 30s

Rofl, my mom was 19 and dad 24, possibly the reason why I have decent height

Not only the chances of autism and other shit skyrocket, but also you'll have your parents statistically for less time which sucks both emotionally and financially.

My mom was 26 and my dad 32 when I was conceived.

Old people be like: Let's not use condoms cause we're too fucking old for it right?
Yeah sure, we'll risk making a downer, probably won't even happen cause our fertility so low.

Mom had me around 30

just making assumptions really

Last edited:

Ouch. Brutal

Perfect then.
This is not child abuse, but kissing a 15 yo foid is. Clown world...

Also sorry about it.

My grandfather was 51 when my uncle was born and my uncle turned out better than me

My mother was 39 and my father 35.

My mom was 29 when I was conceived and 30 when she gave birth to me. Maybe that explains why I (might) have mild aspergers.

is 30 old?my father was almost 40 when he had me and my mom was 30