Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Parents had me as a child at 40.

They were around 33 and 31 when they had me. Old as fuck.

My dad was 36 when I came along, he also became a dad again when he was 58

I feel for you man. One of the dudes I know had parents who had a kid that age too, and the baby pics I saw looked absolutely fucking retarded. Kid looks autistic with down syndrome, they always do at that age

dad was 40+, mom was 30+.
My brother is 10 years older than me and he has a chiseled jawline, my front looks also okay, but from the side im like 2/10. I also had bunch of breathing problems in my teens so i had to mouthbreath, that probably fucked me up even more. Life is sometimes so hilariously unfair.

Both my parents are nearing 60. They had me as a child when they were around 40-ish too.

Only rich people do that. At least you're rich.

def incel trait to have old parenrs

I know, that was in early 90's India. That's why I will never marry a non-virgin
You can find one as well. But would you rather have a 7/10 non-virgin or a 3/10 virgin?

I rather that than a young cumslut 17 yo roastie popping one out, imagine that poor kids life

Mom was 19 dad was 27

You can find one as well. But would you rather have a 7/10 non-virgin or a 3/10 virgin?

3/10 virgin

And tbh things in India are changing too, they're being infected by feminism. So it's not certain that I'd receive a virgin and not damaged goods

3/10 virgin

And tbh things in India are changing too, they're being infected by feminism. So it's not certain that I'd receive a virgin and not damaged goods
Globalism is a fucking curse, I will tell you that much.

this is the result of hypergamy. foids ride the cock carousel until they are old and unattractive, then settle down with a betabuxx, someone they would have rejected before, so she can have children. because she is old and less fertile, the child is genetic trash. this genetically trash child becomes an incel because of his looks and is forced to eventually betabuxx himself because no foid wanted him.

It's a vicious cycle. just another example of how foid nature is destroying society and needs to be controlled.

Holy shit it fucks your kid up if they have you at an old age. Anyone else here has old parents?

If you think that's bad, my mom was 35 when she had me which isn't all the bad but my dad was 53. Growing up everyone thought my dad was my grandfather.
Globalism is a fucking curse, I will tell you that much.

No kidding, shitty American culture is infecting everything. I was in rural russia a few months ago and Some kids were playing hip hop shit.

42 (m) & 35 (f), both with mental issues. Helooooooooo Autism....ffffuuuuucccckkkkkkk!!!

tfw parent's almost 50 when they had me