Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

parents keeps pressuring me to make friends and get a girlfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I’m 18 in college turning 19 in the summer, and for the past semester they’ve really been bugging me about it . They’ve been bugging me about it since I was about 16 but recently they’ve really been overdoing it, it’s very annoying.
Also my mom bought me a gym membership in the summer to make friends but I never used it, I lost a bunch of weight on my own working out in my basement and garage and going for runs in forests and trails I don’t like working out in gyms tbh

Weird parents ngl.

They're good people.

For example, I could be rotting in my room and my parents wouldn't give a fuck about my social life. You should really follow their advice
gyms are retarded
Gyms are the best option to build muscle. Much more equipment for working out.

Gyms are the best option to build muscle. Much more equipment for working out.
Yea but I already have most of that equipment at home tbh only thing I don’t have is the thigh leg thing but for legs I just run ngl
They're good people.
theyre evil
For example, I could be rotting in my room and my parents wouldn't give a fuck about my social life. You should really follow their advice
there isn’t much advice to follow when I can’t get any friends let alone a gf tho

Do as they said youngcel :bigbrain:

just go workout in the gym. once you go everyday for a few weeks it’ll be routine and you’ll hate missing the gym.
why not just do it at home

Boomers don't conceive how much the world has changed.

They are probably thinking about good careers, first house, steady girlfriends and then marriage and grandkids, first house, cars and vacations. Like it was back in 1975.

Today we are luck just to survive, and just talking to a woman is unlikely let alone dates, let alone a steady girlfriend.

if you want to make real muscle, go to the gym

but otherwise in home stuff is fine
Yes I have weights at home so I don’t rlly see the point of going to a gym and being bombarded with yoga pants whores

I lost 35 pounds without it, gyms are retarded tbh
Gyms are not for losing weight but for building muscle.

Yes I have weights at home so I don’t rlly see the point of going to a gym and being bombarded with yoga pants whores
You probably don't have the amount of weights at home that will get you impressive results. I made this mistake when I was trying to gymcel years ago. I built more muscle in the first month in the gym than in six months working out at home.

Listen to them. You're too young for this shit, honestly. Keep this up and you're going to be REALLY sorry in about 10 years. I had the same attitude as you, once. It's not vindictive, it's not telling you to man up or whatever; you CAN do better, man.

Last edited: