Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[PART 2] Banned ugly woman from my discord for having sex with Chad

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
FIRST PART

There was some public backlash, I got called names including "incel", and one simp left.

But it was worth it overall.

I Hate when 2/10 ugly femcels have sex with 6+/10 tall chads and are cocky about it.
If a chad dates way below his league it's only cause ugly woman won't betray him, and because it's easier for him to not give a fuck about his relationship without it breaking either way, because of the gap between the two. (Chad can treat 2/10 woman like shit and she won't leave him.)

Last edited:
Not clicking the link :feelsaww:

shes a 2/10 fat midget dating a 6'5 6+/10 guy, making fun of incels, and her brother looks more feminine than her

2022 in a nutshell

im considering banning her but im not sure about public reaction

also seems all the women in my server are in relationships, yet all the men singles. so weird. I feel like i need to do something
Blackpill in the nutshell, every man dates down so low tier men are left without options..
FIRST PART

There was some public backlash, I got called names including "incel", and one simp left.

But it was worth it overall.

I Hate when 2/10 ugly femcels have sex with 6+/10 tall chads and are cocky about it.
If a chad dates way below his league it's only cause ugly woman won't betray him, and because it's easier for him to not give a fuck about his relationship without it breaking either way, because of the gap between the two. (Chad can treat 2/10 woman like shit and she won't leave him.)
Good looking guys use them as masturbating device.

Post screenshots for lols

Blackpill in the nutshell, every man dates down so low tier men are left without options..

Good looking guys use them as masturbating device.
yeah its actually horrific. she looks like an ogre, ugly in every way and fat

yet her bf is tall af, somewhat fit and slightly chaddy face

clown world