Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill pathetic story

even incels doesn’t accept me
You will never be a real incel. You have no autism, you have no negative canthal tilt, you have no deep seated emotional resentment. You are a well-adjusted man twisted by irony and memes into a crude mockery of a stone cold virgin.

All the “rejection” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back girls love you. Your parents are proud and happy for you, "Stacies” swoon over your masculine appearance behind closed doors.

Women are utterly smitten with you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out chads with incredible efficiency. Even incels who “pass” look strong and charismatic to a woman. Your deep voice and good sense of humor are a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to earn a little online incel clout, you'll get cancelled the second your DMs get leaked and everybody gets a glimpse of the e-girls thirsting over you.

You will never be depressed. You wrench out a fake "tfw no gf" every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be miserable, but deep inside you feel the happiness creeping up like a weed, ready to bless you with unshakeable confidence.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll find a girlfriend, marry her, knock her up, and have seven healthy kids together. Your parents will praise you, happy but a little bit sentimental now that their little boy has finally grown up. They’ll spoil the kids with candies and toys, and every acquaintance for the rest of your life will know that you're a fakecel. Eventually you will pass on surrounded by your loved ones. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a family that misses you dearly.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Yeah been there, most people have.

It gets better... Well... Not really, but it does get, 'different'. I had a stage of my incel life when I was 22-23 when I just had fucking nervous breakdowns 24/7 crying on my way home from my wageslave job, I would sit at the back of an empty bus and just cry at how shitty my life is, I would do the same at home. But, I lived in a shitty place since I was poor, the walls were very thin and the room was tiny, yes it was a room, I lived in a room, in a house converted into room-apartments, so since I didn't want my neighbors to hear me, I had to do a 'silent' cry.

Anybody who ever tried crying without making a noise understand what I'm about to say, that shit fucking was ripping my chest apart, I had a massive fucking pain, like somebody was stabbing me through my fucking chest repeatedly, crying this way was fucking miserable, I would cry for many hours then just stare at the ceiling unable to do anything...

Did it get better?

After few years, I have not cried for a while now. I do not have those 'episodes' anymore. I do not have nervous breakdowns or any of that stuff. I do not feel anything anymore, I am just dead inside. You can only cry and cry so much... So if you persist through this state you will probably reach the same state as I do. Honestly I do think it's better, I do prefer to be dead inside than constantly suffering, I am 28 now, the suffering didn't go away, it's still here but I am numb to it in a way, it's like I can't feel it anymore even though I still experience it... So I guess my life is much worse now than it was even then, but in a way, it's better since I can't feel it anymore, it doesn't bother me that much, so yeah...
i relate so much to that silent cry thing it is the most torturing thing ever

Yeah been there, most people have.

It gets better... Well... Not really, but it does get, 'different'. I had a stage of my incel life when I was 22-23 when I just had fucking nervous breakdowns 24/7 crying on my way home from my wageslave job, I would sit at the back of an empty bus and just cry at how shitty my life is, I would do the same at home. But, I lived in a shitty place since I was poor, the walls were very thin and the room was tiny, yes it was a room, I lived in a room, in a house converted into room-apartments, so since I didn't want my neighbors to hear me, I had to do a 'silent' cry.

Anybody who ever tried crying without making a noise understand what I'm about to say, that shit fucking was ripping my chest apart, I had a massive fucking pain, like somebody was stabbing me through my fucking chest repeatedly, crying this way was fucking miserable, I would cry for many hours then just stare at the ceiling unable to do anything...

Did it get better?

After few years, I have not cried for a while now. I do not have those 'episodes' anymore. I do not have nervous breakdowns or any of that stuff. I do not feel anything anymore, I am just dead inside. You can only cry and cry so much... So if you persist through this state you will probably reach the same state as I do. Honestly I do think it's better, I do prefer to be dead inside than constantly suffering, I am 28 now, the suffering didn't go away, it's still here but I am numb to it in a way, it's like I can't feel it anymore even though I still experience it... So I guess my life is much worse now than it was even then, but in a way, it's better since I can't feel it anymore, it doesn't bother me that much, so yeah...
Should have looksmaxxed 4 years ago.

You will never be a real incel. You have no autism, you have no negative canthal tilt, you have no deep seated emotional resentment. You are a well-adjusted man twisted by irony and memes into a crude mockery of a stone cold virgin.

All the “rejection” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back girls love you. Your parents are proud and happy for you, "Stacies” swoon over your masculine appearance behind closed doors.

Women are utterly smitten with you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out chads with incredible efficiency. Even incels who “pass” look strong and charismatic to a woman. Your deep voice and good sense of humor are a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to earn a little online incel clout, you'll get cancelled the second your DMs get leaked and everybody gets a glimpse of the e-girls thirsting over you.

You will never be depressed. You wrench out a fake "tfw no gf" every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be miserable, but deep inside you feel the happiness creeping up like a weed, ready to bless you with unshakeable confidence.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll find a girlfriend, marry her, knock her up, and have seven healthy kids together. Your parents will praise you, happy but a little bit sentimental now that their little boy has finally grown up. They’ll spoil the kids with candies and toys, and every acquaintance for the rest of your life will know that you're a fakecel. Eventually you will pass on surrounded by your loved ones. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a family that misses you dearly.

troll is too much

Ironically this was written by a fakecel.

troll is too much
6069272a

fuck you you pussy as nigga you rmother i fuck her
Hahaha :lul: you sound like you’re crying through the screen just relax bro. Self harm is faggot activities

Hahaha :lul: you sound like you’re crying through the screen just relax bro. Self harm is faggot activities
you are a fakecel jfl ban this self hating faggot with a small dick moredrators

you are a fakecel jfl ban this self hating faggot with a small dick moredrators
U keep using fakecel language and bash cels with small dicks really get out you normietard

nah that's a projector, i post images of projectors when people are projecting kek
AHh ok, But a projector spouts images sometimes cinema 4K so i could say caught in 4K

I never wrote that, Not encoraging suicide of any kind, Original message was should have looksmaxxed 4 years ago.

Your just butthurt defending this guy that keeps talking about how he fucked our mothers and your just taking it.