Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill pathetic story

L

lonelycelibate

Greycel
i never shared this story to anyone because 1.loneliness 2.it is pure humiliation so i just wanna share it so i can at least make some peace with it
(i will not include exact details tho)

anyway this girl was new in our place , we didn’t know each other and i didn’t even know who she is and i don’t think she knew who i am either but one night out of the blue she texted me that night asking about a thing important and i just answered her very casually (ngl i felt very great someone even texted me let alone a girl)

from that point we began texting and texting and texting and we began to get along you know? not romantically of course but just as friends

we really liked each other or maybe i am just the one who liked her jfl but she just kept replying to me for some reason ig she just liked my personality jfl at my naive self

now hear me out she never have seen my face and one time she wanted to see it and persisted so much so i just send her my face and from that point it is just purely blackpilling

i remember that i could smell her disgusted from my screen(not joking) her reaction was so humiliating but the saddest thing is that i couldn’t blame her

from that point the talking began to get less and less until i just stopped texting and suprise suprise we stopped talking

i felt like absolute shit and i still do know

this happened 2-3 years ago

she is famous as hell know on social media and she now has a lot of options as i said she is pretty good looking girl

the also the most humiliating part for me was that when i see her in our place she just doesn’t fuck off and ignore me and pretend i don’t exist like other girls

she just keeps staring at me not in a romantic way of course but just in a looking down way you know? like she just watching an inferior creature in front of her and the thing is she just doesn’t wanna fuck off and stop staring she did and keeps doing for the past 2 years and it just makes me feel even more shit

i don’t know i don’t think i will make it this month let alone this year
i will kill myself at the end of the month probably

fakecel hands wrote this

the amount of dumb people here

Please do not discuss girls, Atleast look at @Retardfuel postings and R/Women and R/Womenshealth before you dulge in.

Please do not discuss girls, Atleast look at @Retardfuel postings and R/Women and R/Womenshealth before you dulge in.
damn man that site is pure shit

fucking faggots man

i will delete my account jfl

even incels doesn’t accept me

Joined Jan 3, 2024

damn man that site is pure shit
Have you seen vaginal green orgasm juice and wet sandlike discharge and festering remains of chads cum and they call it self cleaning the rot soup is just LDARing in there like no tomorrow, There are viruses that can turn your dick blue and your balls grey, And also worms that can travel from vagina to penis hole, The vagina can also be infested with extreme STDs enough to make the doctors amputate your cock, Be careful when wishing for vagina.

Have you seen vaginal green orgasm juice and wet sandlike discharge and festering remains of chads cum and they call it self cleaning the rot soup is just LDARing in there like no tomorrow, There are viruses that can turn your dick blue and your balls grey, And also worms that can travel from vagina to penis hole, The vagina can also be infested with extreme STDs enough to make the doctors amputate your cock, Be careful when wishing for vagina.
coping is strong

i never shared this story to anyone because 1.loneliness 2.it is pure humiliation so i just wanna share it so i can at least make some peace with it

anyway this girl was new in our place , we didn’t know each other and i didn’t even know who she is and i don’t think she knew who i am either but one night out of the blue she texted me that night asking about a thing important and i just answered her very casually (ngl i felt very great someone even texted me let alone a girl)

from that point we began texting and texting and texting and we began to get along you know? not romantically of course but just as friends

we really liked each other or maybe i am just the one who liked her jfl but she just kept replying to me for some reason ig she just liked my personality jfl at my naive self

now hear me out she never have seen my face and one time she wanted to see it and persisted so much so i just send her my face and from that point it is just purely blackpilling

i remember that i could smell her disgusted from my screen(not joking) her reaction was so humiliating but the saddest thing is that i couldn’t blame her

from that point the talking began to get less and less until i just stopped texting and suprise suprise we stopped talking

she is famous as hell know on social media and she now has a lot of options as i said she is pretty good looking girl

the also the most humiliating part for me was that when i see her in our place she just doesn’t fuck off and ignore me and pretend i don’t exist like other girls

she just keeps staring at me not in a romantic way of course but just in a looking down way you know? like she just watching an inferior creature in front of her and the thing is she just doesn’t wanna fuck off and stop staring she did and keeps doing for the past 2 years and it just makes me feel even more shit

Don't blame yourself, blame females for rejecting you for your looks and not your personality.

Yeah...

I got blackpilled this way too, texting people was great then they ask for a pic or something and instantly ghost you JFL

Don't blame yourself, blame females for rejecting you for your looks and not your personality.
the saddest part is that she liked me personality this is insane man god is shit

Yeah...

I got blackpilled this way too, texting people was great then they ask for a pic or something and instantly ghost you JFL
ye it hurts as hell,i stopped texting entirely because of that

coping is strong
Then enjoy having your dick amputated, A woman have unprotected sex with atleast 20 dudes a week, I overheard it walking past a girl today on my way to the store.

its ok brocel dont delete you need to grow thick skin if you want to post here
i am sorry man but i am at my lowest point at this moments i tried strangling myself with my hands yesterday and i went completely unconscious for like 2 minutes and then sadly wake up again

Foids speciality is ghosting

i am sorry man but i am at my lowest point at this moments i tried strangling myself with my hands yesterday and i went completely unconscious for like 2 minutes and then sadly wake up again
I also tried roping this year, Not worth it bro. I have extreme chronic pain but im holding out.

don't kys over a foid retard underage GrAY
the fuck is wrong with you TAKE THE BLACKPILL ASAP

Tbh, We need to see if you are incel
im assuming hes not retarded and knows what an incel forum is, but for the story he wrote there is nothing that indicates hes not an incel jfl, he talked to some woman who never saw his face, thats not uncommon, I talked to women on MMO games many times and when you send them your socials they insta ghost you JFL, I had a facebook and after seeing my face they just didnt type to me anymore :lul: its same story here

havent been using any social accounts since 10 years now...

jfl i thought this site would do anything man but jfl man i will delete this account not worth it i am tired of life

im assuming hes not retarded and knows what an incel forum is, but for the story he wrote there is nothing that indicates hes not an incel jfl, he talked to some woman who never saw his face, thats not uncommon, I talked to women on MMO games many times and when you send them your socials they insta ghost you JFL, I had a facebook and after seeing my face they just didnt type to me anymore :lul: its same story here

fuck you too

Don’t kill yourself. Confront her and if you have to then hit her and teach her a lesson. I’m not joking

like this site is most retarted thing ever you guys are the dumbest shit i’ve ever seen

Dnr, Too much text, Simplyfi it.

like this site is most retarted thing ever you guys are the dumbest shit i’ve ever seen
Bruh, Your the dumbest most retarded shit we seen, The one who says it is it (Uno legendary reverse card)

Bruh, Your the dumbest most retarded shit we seen, The one who says it is it (Uno legendary reverse card)
fuck you pussy i fucked tour mother pretty hard

lonelycelibate

Greycel​

JoinedJan 3, 2024Posts18

Yeah been there, most people have.

It gets better... Well... Not really, but it does get, 'different'. I had a stage of my incel life when I was 22-23 when I just had fucking nervous breakdowns 24/7 crying on my way home from my wageslave job, I would sit at the back of an empty bus and just cry at how shitty my life is, I would do the same at home. But, I lived in a shitty place since I was poor, the walls were very thin and the room was tiny, yes it was a room, I lived in a room, in a house converted into room-apartments, so since I didn't want my neighbors to hear me, I had to do a 'silent' cry.

Anybody who ever tried crying without making a noise understand what I'm about to say, that shit fucking was ripping my chest apart, I had a massive fucking pain, like somebody was stabbing me through my fucking chest repeatedly, crying this way was fucking miserable, I would cry for many hours then just stare at the ceiling unable to do anything...

Did it get better?

After few years, I have not cried for a while now. I do not have those 'episodes' anymore. I do not have nervous breakdowns or any of that stuff. I do not feel anything anymore, I am just dead inside. You can only cry and cry so much... So if you persist through this state you will probably reach the same state as I do. Honestly I do think it's better, I do prefer to be dead inside than constantly suffering, I am 28 now, the suffering didn't go away, it's still here but I am numb to it in a way, it's like I can't feel it anymore even though I still experience it... So I guess my life is much worse now than it was even then, but in a way, it's better since I can't feel it anymore, it doesn't bother me that much, so yeah...

i tried strangling myself with my hands yesterday and i went completely unconscious for like 2 minutes and then sadly wake up again
TanLastGemsbuck max 1mb