Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Pedophilia - the hypocrisy of NPC crowds

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
Disclaimer: I think pedophilia, if correctly defined, is morally wrong. And anyone who practices it should be thrown in jail to rot for the rest of their life. I don’t condone or support pedophilia in any way.

Normies often shame incels for being attracted to JB. And they often bash older guys who date 17-18 year olds. However, these same normies would accuse anyone who criticises others cultures of being a racist/xenophobe/islamophobe. Most normies are “woke” Neo-liberal NPCs who hold the notion that all cultures and races are equal - they even go as far as to claim that IQ differences between races don’t exist. Any criticism of say, African tribes or middle eastern desert fighters is immediately labelled as racism and any “immoral” act is often explained away by saying “it’s their culture”. This postmodernist, Marxist trap is one that many normies fall into. And as a result, they’re often left unable to explain why certain things are wrong or immoral. So, what if we find a culture where the majority of men marry 11 year olds and where sleeping with pre-pubescent girls is encouraged? Isn’t that pedophilia (the definition normies have is a bit loose and has nothing to do with pedophilia. I’m working with the actual definition of pedophilia here which is the attraction to pre-pubescent kids). How does a normalfag explain this obvious contradiction. I mean, as a normie, you don’t want to be called a racist for saying that what these people do is immoral, right? That’s basically social suicide. Well, they don’t. They keep living in denial. So, by normie logic, saying that certain aspects of foreign cultures ( which might include pedophilia) is utterly racist and xenophobic — i.e. criticising pedos is racist and xenophobic . To me that’s hypocritical. Yet, you have many normies calling us racist. But by their logic, we’re in the same category as them. To be frank, I’m not surprised. Those are the same people who use #KillAllMen on Twitter but freak out when a man that belongs to a (((marginalised))) group gets shot. Those are the same people who can’t shut up about “muh patriarchy” while ignoring the biological and social differences between men and women.

Moreover, normies are not able to justify why pedophilia is morally wrong. Their entire view on morality is utterly subjective (and so is mine for that matter, but I don’t calming to be morally superior to others). By saying pedophilia is wrong since they have no objective moral basis, they’re merely offering their own opinion. Why should we go by their moral values? Who are they to say that Islamic values are wrong, or that the moral system of African tribes or the vikings is wrong?

Normie arguments are usually something along the lines of “because it traumatises the victim”. But why should we value the well-being of the victim? if they say “because that’s the things are” they are essentially getting an ought from an is, which, as you know, is philosophically problematic. In conclusion, the postmodernist “woke” ideology that most normies adhere to claims that all races/cultures are equal, but at the same time they call certain aspects of other cultures immoral, implying that these cultures are morally inferior, solely based on subjective moral values.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Normalfags are mindless cuck cattle. It's normal to be attracted to pubescent girls but they claim men who like them are pedophiles which makes no sense.

12 year old Jennifer Connely. If you're a male and don't like her because she's too young you're the minority.

Last edited:
Non-chad with a minor = bad

Normalfags are mindless cuck cattle. It's normal to be attracted to pubescent girls but they claim men who like them are pedophiles which makes no sense.
View attachment 428975

12 year old Jennifer Connely. If you're a male and don't like her because she's too young you're the minority.
Gay if you wouldnt fuck her tbh

If the bitch is old enough to dress like a whore, put on makeup & put Chad boy band posters all over her wall she's old enough to fuck. Why else would she be engaging in such behaviour if not her hormones signalling she's ready.

If the bitch is old enough to dress like a whore, put on makeup & put Chad boy band posters all over her wall she's old enough to fuck. Why else would she be engaging in such behaviour if not her hormones signalling she's ready.
I fully concur with this. Normies are walking contradictions. I doubt any of them will be able to counter the points I put forward in this thread.

Brother I have a question for you, I personally don’t understand why when an adult person has sex with a sexually curious and willing prepubescent foid it necessarily makes it ‘morally wrong or evil
Well, that depends on your moral values tbh. However, I mainly object to it because of the lack of maturity. Meaning, that pre-pubescent kids are generally not sexual beings. Now, if the pre-pubescent foid is willing, curious, and is mature enough to know what sex is, which can be discerned by the way she dresses and acts (i.e. signals that she’s mature enough) then no there’s nothing wrong with it. In my opinion, the idea of defining consent based on some arbitrary number that varies from one country to another is absolutely retarded. Moreover, in some countries sleeping with 14 year olds is fine as long as you’re in a certain age group (e.g. 14-21). But here’s the problem with that. In the eyes of the law a 21 year old is the same as a 40 year old. So what’s the damn difference? This is why I object to the way leftists define “consent”. Pedophilia is defined as the attraction to pre-pubescent kids because around that age those kids are not able to grasp what sex is, which could potentially put them at danger. However, outliers exist. And as I’m starting to see many foids are having sex at the age of 11-12 these days. Back when I was that age, they were kissing, and dressing up like whores. So if these types of foids are curious and willing, then it’s not an issue.

now obviously if someone violently rapes a kid and forcefully takes their virginity away from them they should face severe consequences
Of course, forcing someone into sexual intercourse is not what I’m advocating for. That is, at least in my opinion, wrong. And anyone who participates in it should face the consequences.
if the prepubescent whore was willing and wanting to be fucked knowing what she was going to get herself into, then why not?
It depends on her maturity levels. Some of them don’t mature until they’re 14, others do it before that. If she was mature enough by that age, then sure. Why not? I’m with you on this. It all has do with the ability to consent. Consent isn’t complex mathematics; your brain doesn’t need to be fully developed to grasp the concept. You either want to do something or you don’t. But again, all that under the assumption that no coercion or violent are involved. It has to be comfortable for both sides.
I don’t see why an adult ascending and fucking a prime age foid with their consent makes it ‘morally wrong or evil?
I didn’t say that. I said, by normie logic, it is. I don’t personally agree with them. I think if the foid is able to consent (which is again a simple yes or no, it’s not rocket science) and is willing. Then it is not morally wrong. At least not in my book. In fact, in some countries the AoC is 12. JFL. Goes to show that this measure is completely arbitrary and subjective — i.e. not backed up by science.

Also the soyciety that we live in worships trannies and fags fucking each other when in reality that degeneracy is more disgusting and more morally wrong and should bring a public stoning as a form of punishment if acted upon even if consensual.
Trannies and faggots should be shipped to the Middle East. Our friends there are very hospitable towards them. There’s a special skydiving programme for trannies and fags. I agree that faggotry is worse than having consensual sex with someone under 18 (17?), and can have dire consequences if left unheeded.

@GeneticTrashLoser Also what ages do you personally define as pedophilia? Like under what age group?
Exploiting a kid who doesn’t understand what sex for sexual pleasure. But I said attraction to pre-pubescent girls cuz after that age is when foids start dressing up like whores and having sex.

Atm the AoC really depends on you geographical location. In some places it's 12, in others it's 14, but for the most part it's 17-18. Imo it's absolutely retarded to define consent by age.

I was referring to the goat fucking religions many Arabs adhere to kek. I wasn't aware of this practice. JFL. But yeah, my point still stands. Jewish postmodernism is flawed.
Also some interesting irony in the post, postmodernists were pro pedophilia, objectively. Beauvoir was a teacher and had sex with two different school girls, while married to fellow pedo Sartre, she was fired but spared jail time (pussy pass) she along with her pedo husband, Foucault, Lacan and all the other french tricksters signed a petition to abolish consent laws, not reduce them or introduce Romeo and Juliet laws, abolish totally. You might be wondering for Beauvoir, what does sexual attraction to school kids have to do with feminism? The answer is that it was just all an attempt to jewify and soyify the west by doing the most heinous and depraved things, and it worked

Disclaimer: I think pedophilia, if correctly defined, is morally wrong. And anyone who practices it should be thrown in jail to rot for the rest of their life. I don’t condone or support pedophilia in any way.
Virtue signal harder, you're still a pedo who wants to rape toddlers in normies eyes.
Hebephilia being conflated with pedophilia is no accident, and trying to explain your position with logic is utterly meaningless. The rhetoric is a weapon, you'd have better luck reasoning with a sword.

Who decided it's morally wrong foids as young as 14 werre being married of to older men what changed

Also some interesting irony in the post, postmodernists were pro pedophilia, objectively. Beauvoir was a teacher and had sex with two different school girls, while married to fellow pedo Sartre, she was fired but spared jail time (pussy pass) she along with her pedo husband, Foucault, Lacan and all the other french tricksters signed a petition to abolish consent laws, not reduce them or introduce Romeo and Juliet laws, abolish totally. You might be wondering for Beauvoir, what does sexual attraction to school kids have to do with feminism? The answer is that it was just all an attempt to jewify and soyify the west by doing the most heinous and depraved things, and it worked
It's beyond me how some people are falling for these ideologies tbh (I'm assuming they've read and understood them ofc). The entire post modernist/Marxist movement is an attempt to jewify the West. The West, or rather Westerners are not slaves to the NWO like many idiots claim. On the contrary, the NWO is bent upon destroying Western culture. It only worked because we have facilitated the spread of such agendas. Why? There's many reasons for this; the first being the apprehension that many Westerners have towards anything that's remotely patriotic, and the second is Western guilt (along with Christian values).
Virtue signal harder, you're still a pedo who wants to rape toddlers in normies eyes.
I'm not doing it for the normies. Many users here have the tendency to take things the wrong way. I couldn't care less what normies think about me.

trying to explain your position with logic is utterly meaningless
I'm not trying to explain my position. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of normies.

Last edited:
Tesla IQ

Females in general are above ethnicity in the protected classes. So even if an ethnic man is having sex with a 11 year old and is acceptable in their culture. They will label it as oppression.

So in their minds.

Animals>Women>LGBT>Ethnics>Everyone Else> Whites>Asians, curries

De Beauvoir was a feminist degenerate, but she wasn't a pedophile and neither was Sartre. De Beavoir and Sartre slept with two sixteen-year old girls, Natalie Sorokine and Bianca Lamblin . That's ephebophilia, not pedophilia. Pedophilia means sexual attraction to pre-pubertal children. Not teens. Minors can be teens, thus pedophilia is not the correct term.

Foucault was a homosexual with self-destructive tendencies, but he wasn't stupid. His perspective on language and power is pretty clever. The hardships we have fighting feminist discourse is a proof of that.

Foucault and Hocquenghem argued that consent is a contractual notion. ''This notion of consent is a trap, in any case. What is sure is that the legal form of an intersexual consent is nonsense. No one signs a contract before making love'', said Hocquenghem.

If consent can be withdrawn at any time, that means the contractual notion of consent is flawed, despite the fact that it is treated as a contract by law. If you are in breach of contract, usually you end up penalized. If a female says 'yes' to sex, then how is she not in breach of that if she says stop? And yet, at the same time failure to stop because she says stop is considered breach of this contract of sexual consent.

We need anti-rape laws. We don't need consent laws. There is a subtle but important difference in the two. The closest thing to business contracts for this type of consent are software EULAs between companies and their customers, where they say it is presented as is, you pay for it, and the company can terminate providing service for it at any time.

The law is clearly aimed against male sexuality. It is designed to control, punish etc. Today, feminists demonize men who admit the least attraction to teenage girls. In the past, suffragettes loudly proclaimed their desire to control male sexuality, calling it vicious, a sin, evil, etc. One law they enacted was a higher Age of Consent. We dress it up today in the most euphemistic language, but its core function was and has always been to harm a man for sexual contact with a young female, not the other way around.

Last edited:
Pretty much my thoughts, I listen to nature's signs...not what some cucked government or society tells me

If a bitch has forming tits and acts sexual, she's ready, don't care what age she is.

De Beauvoir was a feminist degenerate, but she wasn't a pedophile and neither was Sartre. De Beavoir and Sartre slept with two sixteen-year old girls, Natalie Sorokine and Bianca Lamblin . That's ephebophilia, not pedophilia. Pedophilia means sexual attraction to pre-pubertal children. Not teens. Minors can be teens, thus pedophilia is not the correct term.

Foucault was a homosexual with self-destructive tendencies, but he wasn't stupid. His perspective on language and power is pretty clever. The hardships we have fighting feminist discourse is a proof of that.

Foucault and Hocquenghem argued that consent is a contractual notion. ''This notion of consent is a trap, in any case. What is sure is that the legal form of an intersexual consent is nonsense. No one signs a contract before making love'', said Hocquenghem.

If consent can be withdrawn at any time, that means the contractual notion of consent is flawed, despite the fact that it is treated as a contract by law. If you are in breach of contract, usually you end up penalized. If a female says 'yes' to sex, then how is she not in breach of that if she says stop? And yet, at the same time failure to stop because she says stop is considered breach of this contract of sexual consent.

We need anti-rape laws. We don't need consent laws. There is a subtle but important difference in the two. The closest thing to business contracts for this type of consent are software EULAs between companies and their customers, where they say it is presented as is, you pay for it, and the company can terminate providing service for it at any time.

The law is clearly aimed against male sexuality. It is designed to control, punish etc. Today, feminists demonize men who admit the least attraction to teenage girls. In the past, suffragettes loudly proclaimed their desire to control male sexuality, calling it vicious, a sin, evil, etc. One law they enacted was a higher Age of Consent. We dress it up today in the most euphemistic language, but its core function was and has always been to harm a man for sexual contact with a young female, not the other way around.
Pedo is a colloquial misnomer for anyone who is attracted to underage people, so I just use it because making a distinction between criminal A and criminal B is irrelevant, even if two sweaty 30 year olds with a 16 year old school girl wasn’t bad enough, she abused a position of power as a teacher which in of itself is also a crime. Also, I’ve found the best argument against most postmodern thought (outside the unabashed and self admitted charlatans like Lacan) is just that there are superior modes of thinking, superior logics, that’s the reason feminist rhetoric is entrenched imo, people feel the need to brainlessly attack it when the only flaws it has is overall inferiority in explanatory power etc, Marxism / ltv is like this, Marxists fluent in sophistry could justify ltv all day but you bring up Marshallian economics with its superior mathematical modelling etc and they have no leg to stand on.

I find most of what giga homo Foucault says is self evident but sort of whimsically wrapped up in fanciful language and borderline obfuscation such that it borders on faux profundity. Yes mental illness is obv social constructed because by definition it categorises people with atypical neurology and so on, claiming mental illness is a social construct designed to deter people from stopping being a worker drone for capitalism is just bs tho, and he overplays the western institution x is prison like meme because idk he was too busy getting tied up and bummed by Brazilian trannies to care about what he was writing, as long as he was inspiring students to be Marxists he didn’t really care