Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People on twitter crying about men in their late 20s dating an 18 year old

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

People on Twitter are so fucking retarded. Twitter is the worst. They think it’s ok for a trans women with a penis to use the women’s room but they get furious if a 29 year old man dates an 18 year old Stacy. If she’s old enough for war, she old enough to date a man in his late 20s

I love how foids on Twitter cry and are like “I DaTeD a oLdEr gUy wHeN I WaS 18 aNd oMg iM sO TrAuMaTiZeD” even though they’re only “traumatized” because of society’s reaction to the age gap.

18 year olds are adults both biologically and legally.

this is what I hate about the agepill. I’m 22 and soon I’ll be hassled for finding an 18 year old attractive. If the blue or redpill was really true, I still would have trouble because I have to be picky about age and make sure my girlfriend isn’t more than 5 minutes younger than me.

If you're attracted to women below 20 you're a pedo. Don't you know?

Everything bad is praised, everything normal and healthy is shamed. This is today's world.

why do you follow these people. only rage-fueling your self

Low iq cucked

just noticed the avatar of the person who posted it, holy fuck they’re a whale

why do you follow these people. only rage-fueling your self

Low iq cucked
This appeared, i don’t follow them
Everything bad is praised, everything normal and healthy is shamed. This is today's world.
This generation makes me sick
I think finding 20 year olds is probably considered pedophilia by these people
She’s a short hair dime a dozen feminazi

Last edited:
She picked him though...

But if it was reversed it would’ve have been ok to them ffs they think females are some kind of angels

Last edited:
Anything past puberty should be fair game. That's nature.

Every man thinks 18 year old women are hot. I see faggots saying the youngest they’ll date is 21, because that’s the youngest age Twitter will allow them to date. They’re virtue signaling cucks

They are jealous because they can't match the attractiveness of someone 10 years younger than them. I laugh at that a lot because they had their chance to settle at a younger age and now their SMV has dropped considerably in that time.

Also they must love Leonardo DiCaprio who only dates women in their 20's

But if it was reversed it would’ve have been to them ffs they think females are some kind of angels
Woman dates younger man = cougar

man dates younger woman=evil child molester
They are jealous because they can't match the attractiveness of someone 10 years younger than them. I laugh at that a lot because they had their chance to settle at a younger age and now their SMV has dropped considerably in that time.

Also they must love Leonardo DiCaprio who only dates women in their 20's
Actually twitter got furious at DiCaprio for only dating young women

Every man thinks 18 year old women are hot. I see faggots saying the youngest they’ll date is 21, because that’s the youngest age Twitter will allow them to date. They’re virtue signaling cucks
They're low t cucks because they automatically buckle under any negative social pressure.

People on Twitter are so fucking retarded. Twitter is the worst. They think it’s ok for a trans women with a penis to use the women’s room but they get furious if a 29 year old man dates an 18 year old Stacy. If she’s old enough for war, she old enough to date a man in his late 20s

I love how foids on Twitter cry and are like “I DaTeD a oLdEr gUy wHeN I WaS 18 aNd oMg iM sO TrAuMaTiZeD” even though they’re only “traumatized” because of society’s reaction to the age gap.

this is what I hate about the agepill. I’m 22 and soon I’ll be hassled for finding an 18 year old attractive. If the blue or redpill was really true, I still would have trouble because I have to be picky about age and make sure my girlfriend isn’t more than 5 minutes younger than me.

I'm so tempted to reply to them, "Last time I check, 18 is legal age everywhere." But I rather not communicate with that creature.

this is what I hate about the agepill. I’m 22 and soon I’ll be hassled for finding an 18 year old attractive.
Hopefully not.
22 is TOO young to be told this shit.

E-fucking-xactly. The whole point of puberty is to prepare the body in question for procreation. To NOT be attracted to a female that has gone through puberty is illogical, in relation to basic male instincts. TLDR; 18 is fucking legal, cry me a river Twitter and IT.

E-fucking-xactly. The whole point of puberty is to prepare the body in question for procreation. To NOT be attracted to a female that has gone through puberty is illogical, in relation to basic male instincts. TLDR; 18 is fucking legal, cry me a river Twitter and IT.
Once they start having sex and start puberty it should be legal.

Exactly. If you’re old enough for war you’re old enough to date older people
Once they start having sex and start puberty it should be legal.
BuT 18 yEaR oLdS aRe FeTuSeS!!!1
Hopefully not.
22 is TOO young to be told this shit.
I saw some foid upset on twitter about a 22 year old dating an 18 year old
I'm so tempted to reply to them, "Last time I check, 18 is legal age everywhere." But I rather not communicate with that creature.
If you replied, you’d get lynched by SJWs.

Last edited:
It's always out of shape landwhales who are 30+ that complain about this shit.

Some men wageslaved their entire 20s without getting laid and were redpilled along the way to want someone young and fertile and not settle on the same roasties who rejected him in their early 20s.

It's always out of shape landwhales who are 30+ that complain about this shit.

Some men wageslaved their entire 20s without getting laid and were redpilled along the way to want someone young and fertile and not settle on the same roasties who rejected him in their early 20s.
The pill pic was posted by a land whale but the other tweet was by some normie guy

depends on the country, it's 22 in some, whereas in some european countries it's as low as 16, so a lot of currently normal europeans could literally become pedos by taking an airplane trip

depends on the country, it's 22 in some, whereas in some european countries it's as low as 16, so a lot of currently normal europeans could literally become pedos by taking an airplane trip
The age of majority is 16 in a few countries

The pill pic was posted by a land whale but the other tweet was by some normie guy
Some broke normie guys envy other normie guys who moneymaxxed and only date foids 10-20 yr younger than them because of that financial security.

Make no mistake, they all wish they could be that 40 yr old guy who dates 20 yr olds but if you're broke, fat, bald, and ugly, it's never going to happen so they Cope with my "MaTuRe lady" memes of dating roasties with 2-3 bastard kids.

Some broke normie guys envy other normie guys who moneymaxxed and only date foids 10-20 yr younger than them because of that financial security.

Make no mistake, they all wish they could be that 40 yr old guy who dates 20 yr olds but if you're broke, fat, bald, and ugly, it's never going to happen so they Cope with my "MaTuRe lady" memes of dating roasties with 2-3 bastard kids.
i think they’re also jealous because there’s a man who’s brave enough to date younger women and they get jealous because they’re too chicken to date young women

It's amazing how many normies will call thinking 16 year olds look good "creepy" or "pedo". It's just so cucked beyond words, they might as well put their tiny cock in a chastity lock while they're at it.

It's amazing how many normies will call thinking 16 year olds look good "creepy" or "pedo". It's just so cucked beyond words, they might as well put their tiny cock in a chastity lock while they're at it.
If finding 16 year olds attractive was rare then the word jailbait would’ve never existed

If you replied, you’d get lynched by SJWs.
You can post this thread in a comment and say "I can't believe what the inkels are saying about this." :soy:

You can post this thread in a comment and say "I can't believe what the inkels are saying about this." :soy:
LOL the normies on IT would go insane if they saw this thread. They’d be like “but 18 year olds are still toddlers!!!1” and then say that it’s unnatural to find 18 year olds attractive

LOL the normies on IT would go insane if they saw this thread. They’d be like “but 18 year olds are still toddlers!!!1” and then say that it’s unnatural to find 18 year olds attractive
If you're a creepy non-chad you should only date women who are 35+. Normal men are attracted to saggy boobs and a wrinkled face filled with makeup. :soy:

If you're a creepy non-chad you should only date women who are 35+. Normal men are attracted to saggy boobs and a wrinkled face filled with makeup. :soy:
My grandpa was 32 and my grandma was 19 when they married in 1949. If they got married nowadays, my grandpa would’ve been lynched for marrying a 19 year old woman. In 1949, it was more accepted

I'm sure I read that a females sexual attractiveness peaks at 15

My grandpa was 32 and my grandma was 19 when they married in 1949. If they got married nowadays, my grandpa would’ve been lynched for marrying a 19 year old woman. In 1949, it was more accepted
It would be ok if he was rich or a chad, or if he lived in the country.

It would be ok if he was rich or a chad, or if he lived in the country.
No feminists just will whine about the age gap regardless. If Jay Z dated 19 year old Beyonce nowadays, he’d be lynched

No feminists just will whine about the age gap regardless. If Jay Z dated 19 year old Beyonce nowadays, he’d be lynched
Only because he's famous and a non-chad. No one cares nearly as much when leonardo dicaprio does it.

Only because he's famous and a non-chad. No one cares nearly as much when leonardo dicaprio does it.
Actually Twitter were furious about Leonardo DiCaprio too

Actually Twitter were furious about Leonardo DiCaprio too
They only talked about it for a few days then it died down, but for jay-z it probably wouldn't die down from all the cucks and whores. But I bet jay-z still fucks young hookers without anyone finding out.

Only in a thread or two then it died down, but for jay-z it probably wouldn't die down from all the cucks and whores. But I bet jay-z still fucks young hookers without anyone finding out.
No it wasn’t a thread or two. Viral tweets about Leonardo were everywhere. His age gaps were even all over the news

No it wasn’t a thread or two. Viral tweets about Leonardo were everywhere. His age gaps were even all over the news
But it's lighthearted jokes they poke at him on the news, they didn't call for his arrest. He's still dating them now and no one is stopping him. He doesn't care what twitter cucks and whores say.

But it's lighthearted jokes they poke at him on the news, they didn't call for his arrest. He's still dating them now and no one is stopping him. He doesn't care what twitter cucks and whores say.
The news doesn’t express too much opinion. Trust me, Twitter was furious at DiCaprio. Angry tweets about him were EVERYWHERE and VIRAL

All the 14 year old girls I see dating their 24-26 year old drug dealers sure seem disgusted by them. That's why they keep banging them.

All the 14 year old girls I see dating their 24-26 year old drug dealers sure seem disgusted by them. That's why they keep banging them.
Isn’t it crazy how in ameriKKKa, drag queen story hour is normal but dating an 18 year old Stacy is “weird”?

The news doesn’t express too much opinion. Trust me, Twitter was furious at DiCaprio. Angry tweets about him were EVERYWHERE and VIRAL
It didn't stop him and he didn't apologize. No one will do anything to him because of his looks.

It didn't stop him and he didn't apologize. No one will do anything to him because of his looks.
No his looks don’t help. Onision is a chadlite and look what happened to him. Austin jones is a chadlite who got arrested

No his looks don’t help. Onision is a chadlite and look what happened to him. Austin jones is a chadlite who got arrested
They would have been left alone if they were legal foids, but they both went for under 18 foids, so even looks won't help them overcome the soycuck rage in those cases.

They would have been left alone if they were legal foids, but they both went for under 18 foids, so even looks won't help them overcome the soycuck rage.
I still don’t think people allow chads to date 18 year olds. 18 year olds are just less likely to eventually say they were traumatized if it was a chad

I still don’t think people allow chads to date 18 year olds. 18 year olds are just less likely to eventually say they were traumatized if it was a chad
They won't condone it but they won't do anything to stop it besides talk shit.