Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People on twitter crying about men in their late 20s dating an 18 year old

Everything would be okay if a woman in her late 20s dated a 18 year old guy. Hypocrisy is such a bitch, isn't it?

JFL this guy is pipedreaming for a NAWALT tier foid :soy: :bluepill: when he should be focusing on realistic expectations.
First of all what does NAWLAT mean and second why are you indirectly defending teen foids by hinting that they have superior personalities/ presences? & I wanna be clear about something too- I don't like the idea of devoting my time and emotions to any foid. I just wish someone would get me laid and show me undying affection which I could take or leave.

Everything would be okay if a woman in her late 20s dated a 18 year old guy. Hypocrisy is such a bitch, isn't it?
Nobody cares when Madonna dates a young man. Switch the genders and there’s an outrage
It's none of my business. They also fuck chads and dress like whores at that age, but I'm not able to stop them.
I bet feminists will say the age of consent should be 21
First of all what does NAWLAT mean and second why are you indirectly defending teen foids by hinting that they have superior personalities/ presences? & I wanna be clear about something too- I don't like the idea of devoting my time and emotions to any foid. I just wish someone would get me laid and show me undying affection which I could take or leave.
All foids suck

25 year olds are more childish than you think
This what i was agreeing with earlier and adding to that.

There is little difference between an 18 and 25 yr old when socializing and trying to relate.

They're all air heads.

This what i was agreeing with earlier and adding to that.

There is little difference between an 18 and 25 yr old when socializing and trying to relate.

They're all air heads.
People aren’t actually mature until their 30s

Im not defending anything JFL and I never said their personalities/presence were superior.

Im just saying that its the same difference, what it will cost will be the same but the difference would be something like an expiration date, comparable to milk.

It's going to taste the same but why would you get the one with a shorter life span.

Im not defending anything JFL and I never said their personalities/presence were superior.

Im just saying that its the same difference, what it will cost will be the same but the difference would be something like an expiration date, comparable to milk.

It's going to taste the same but why would you get the one with a shorter life span.
Most men on okcupid thought age 20 was the hottest. So I assume most men find 18 year olds more attractive than 25 year olds

Most men on okcupid thought age 20 was the hottest. So I assume most men find 18 year olds more attractive than 25 year olds
Doesnt okcupid have a limit and cap off at 20 or do they have 18 yr olds logging on too?

LOL bitch is mad that Leo likes young healthy women
A 27 year old wrote the article
Doesnt okcupid have a limit and cap off at 20 or do they have 18 yr olds logging on too?
I think they do have 18 year olds

A 27 year old wrote the article

Holy shit that's hilarious she's not even that old. However it shows that she is aware of the impending wall.

Holy shit that's hilarious she's not even that old. However it shows that she is aware of the impending wall.
She thinks men date younger women for “control” when it’s actually because younger women are hotter

Jfl at those cuck going apeshit about it. I bet if the tweet was about somebody pissing themselves, nobody would give a shit.

Jfl at those cuck going apeshit about it. I bet if the tweet was about somebody pissing themselves, nobody would give a shit.
Twitter are cucks who whine about everything.

She thinks men date younger women for “control” when it’s actually because younger women are hotter
They can also pair bond better because they had less or no chad dicks before meeting you.

They can also pair bond better because they had less or no chad dicks before meeting you.
If a guy can attract any women by having money, why date old hags when he can date a hot young foid?

If a guy can attract any women by having money, why date old hags when he can date a hot young foid?
Because if rich betas and the government don't take care of post wall foids who will?

Because if rich betas and the government don't take care of post wall foids who will?
Young women are the only ones worth dating

9F022B16 B6E3 4BDE A2E0 38AD0477F331

I think that was part of their plan.

Having post wall foids nobody wants to betabuxx for as wageslave pawns

Post wall is just beta bux while young is gold digger
Same difference

Betabux is the same

Difference is the age

Sub8males will always have to pay more

Same difference

Betabux is the same

Difference is the age

Sub8males will always have to pay more
Melania only married trump for money

Someone wipe out humanity and give Earth another chance

Someone wipe out humanity and give Earth another chance
Why?

the earth is also at fault for the way humanity shaped itself out to be.

The earth doesn't deserve another chance.

Real men go for 30 plus.
We need an experienced woman who has finally found herself

Why are you dating an 18 year old?? You should be dating a used up 37 old single mother KWEEN of 4 with kids from 3 different fathers!!!!! :feels::feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

But if foids want to sleep with you that means you are a good man, so it's always morally correct.

IT logic.

Men are attracted to femininity and foids look most feminine at 18

With SJWs these days, even finding 18/19 years olds attractive is considered pedophilia
21a.jpg

Hattie Gladwell said:
20-year-old Kayla Pratt first met her future fiancé, Robert Longo Jr, 49, in March 2018 when she was asked by her mother to drop him back home after a friendly get-together at her house.

The pair found themselves falling in love as the drop-offs became more frequent. After just five weeks of dating, Robert proposed to Kayla and the couple are set to be married exactly one year later, on 2 August 2019.

Despite family and friends disapproving of their love, dubbing Robert a ‘paedophile’ and Kayla ‘not a real woman’, the couple are excited for their future life together – with plans to buy a house and have children of their own.