Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People Suffer Because Of Women's Dating Choices

M

MutismMadness

Greycel
The people in a women's life will suffer if her mating selection is absolute shit (most of the time it is). Whether it would be the next guy she decides to date because of her stupid baggage from her ex, her family and friends because the guy treats everyone like shit or her children because she decided to have kids with someone who clearly wouldn't be a good father. Which I mainly want to talk about.

It fucking boils my blood that I couldn't experince a healthy childhood with two parents and a stable household simply because of my mom's shitty taste in men. Now whenever my father visits, I gotta hear arguments nonstop. Meanwhile I got to also deal with the bullshit of her dating other men because they're doing shit that's pissing her off so arguments and fights are happening there as well.

I remember one time, she decided to date some fucking drug dealer and I came home from school one day to find this guy passed out on our back patio because he OD'd. I had to call my mom to call the cops. Fucking unreal. And that's just one example. Sad that this is a lot of kids lives because some bitch wanted to date the attrative bad boy in high school.

Take action (in gta)

>its the reason youre retarded
>its the reason people are violent
>its the reason most people are barbaric

>Choose to date bad boys
>Get abused
>Moan about abuse
>Everyone has to hear about it
>Rinse and repeat

For some twisted reason, a lot of women are drawn to abusive controlling men. They love the 'thug bad boy type' as it alludes to toxic masculinity, they feel they're protected by these pieces of shit when it's these very people who are abusing them. Despite this mistreatment, they will go back to their abusive ex time and again.

Yet they cry they want a 'knight in shining armour' despite knowingly treating those knights like sub human disposable trash, ghosting them, blocking them, judging them. Then they turn round and say 'all men are bastards', clown world :rolleyes: .

For some twisted reason, a lot of women are drawn to abusive controlling men. They love the 'thug bad boy type' as it alludes to toxic masculinity, they feel they're protected by these pieces of shit when it's these very people who are abusing them. Despite this mistreatment, they will go back to their abusive ex time and again.

Yet they cry they want a 'knight in shining armour' despite knowingly treating those knights like sub human disposable trash, ghosting them, blocking them, judging them. Then they turn round and say 'all men are bastards', clown world :rolleyes: .

The people in a women's life will suffer if her mating selection is absolute shit (most of the time it is). Whether it would be the next guy she decides to date because of her stupid baggage from her ex, her family and friends because the guy treats everyone like shit or her children because she decided to have kids with someone who clearly wouldn't be a good father. Which I mainly want to talk about.

It fucking boils my blood that I couldn't experince a healthy childhood with two parents and a stable household simply because of my mom's shitty taste in men. Now whenever my father visits, I gotta hear arguments nonstop. Meanwhile I got to also deal with the bullshit of her dating other men because they're doing shit that's pissing her off so arguments and fights are happening there as well.

I remember one time, she decided to date some fucking drug dealer and I came home from school one day to find this guy passed out on our back patio because he OD'd. I had to call my mom to call the cops. Fucking unreal. And that's just one example. Sad that this is a lot of kids lives because some bitch wanted to date the attrative bad boy in high school.
lol my mom got with my homeless chadlite father and hes still making zero money always broke never bought me shit growing up
although it sucks he was an orphan he should of never been a father
all that right there is a redflag for foids these days but not my mom
despite his toxic and broke lifestyle my mom will always pick his side
hes racist as fuck too
where was my moms personality detector when she got with him
i guess him being 6ft white and chad was all that she gave a fuck about and the rest was history
and then in her 40s she turned to god lmao

my dad shouldnt of been a father hes disabled and has called me every slur you can think of
like rehab room said people should need a license to have kids
and even though he was in my life he really wasnt
once he realized i was truecel
he just gave up on me completely
so you have a disabled broke dad
a mom who cant drive who relies on my father to take her everywhere and only one with the job
3 kids
1 incel being me
yeah things are totally just gonna work out in the end
:feelsseriously:

>Choose to date bad boys
>Get abused
>Moan about abuse
>Everyone has to hear about it
>Rinse and repeat
when they say abuse they just mean pumped and dumped or just used for sex
women dont actually get beat up