Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel People treat me better since I started smoking cigarettes!?

IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
I started smoking cigarettes after my first time with an prostitute. Since then I noticed people who see me smoking treat me differently. They don't stare as intense as they used to. They just give me a short look and mind their own busniess most of the time. This was not the case in the past. Before I started smoking they would stare at me viciously, like they wanted to kill me or something. But why is that? Do they preceive me on a subconscious level as more NT, because i have a cigarette in my mouth? Or maybe they think I'm low inhib because I smoke?

Yes. Because people are fucktards and think smoking is an adult thing.

When they stared at you while you weren't smoking, were you idling without doing absolutely anything? That's something that would look weird to normies because everyone is glued to their phone nowadays, especially normies who love scrolling through an endless social media feed.

I started smoking cigarettes after my first time with an prostitute. Since then I noticed people who see me smoking treat me differently. They don't stare as intense as they used to. They just give me a short look and mind their own busniess most of the time. This was not the case in the past. Before I started smoking they would stare at me viciously, like they wanted to kill me or something. But why is that? Do they preceive me on a subconscious level as more NT, because i have a cigarette in my mouth? Or maybe they think I'm low inhib because I smoke?
How tall are you

That's something that would look weird to normies because everyone is glued to their phone nowadays, especially normies who love scrolling through an endless social media feed.
This.

Yes. Because people are fucktards and think smoking is an adult thing.
The believe that smoking is "cool" is still present in peoples minds.
But it's not cool, it's actually pretty disgusting when you think about it.

21st century sees everything bad as cool, be it cigarettes, trannies, faggots, feminism or shitting on incels

21st century sees everything bad as cool, be it cigarettes, trannies, faggots, feminism or shitting on incels
This is very true.
Bad habits don't get condemned anymore, they get promoted because of political correctness.
Political correctness is poison to a functioning society, because it enables people to act like degenerates and get away with it.

They want you to die and they're happy to see you slowly killing yourself. They give you the death stare just for existing, you're shortening that existence so they don't care as much.

They want you to die and they're happy to see you slowly killing yourself. They give you the death stare just for existing, you're shortening that existence so they don't care as much.
High IQ :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Congratulations!
IMG 20211111 172408
IMG 20211111 172408

Yet fat people are still shit on even though both are very self-destructive and repulsive.

That's sad. This is one reason why I hate going outside.

Many attractive people smoke, you probably look more attractive with a cigarette in your mouth. Think about how much foids love James Dean.

Interesting experience. I've had the opposite happen. People usually get pissy. I've been told i'm disgusting because I'm a smoker. I've also had grown men harass me and tell me I shouldn't be smoking as a kid (I'm 26). I get frequent looks of disgust and I'm sure it's obvious to others I'm coping with how depressed I look

Interesting experience. I've had the opposite happen. People usually get pissy. I've been told i'm disgusting because I'm a smoker. I've also had grown men harass me and tell me I shouldn't be smoking as a kid (I'm 26). I get frequent looks of disgust and I'm sure it's obvious to others I'm coping with how depressed I look
Is this in burgerland?

dartriadmaxxing.