Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People who really hate me here

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
1 wants to fuck horses

1 wants to fuck 8 years old girls and slept at a famoid house before

1 agrees that both things are okay and is edgelord who wants to kill everyone and he calls everyone who is not sick "moralfag" and normie

2 Jews who troll goyim

1 LARP who thinks he's funny

Can you guess who are they ?

I think you should just let this go Stan.

They mention me and insult me for no reason at all. The admin does nothing.

That is the motivation of their actions in the first place. They want you to react to things they say, so they can laugh at you. Stop feeding them by giving them attention.

That is the motivation of their actions in the first place. They want you to react to things they say, so they can laugh at you. Stop feeding them by giving them attention.
Yeah you're right. But when i don't respond they claim that i'm weak and have nothing to say and i hate taking shit from people like those.

Yeah you're right. But when i don't respond they claim that i'm weak and have nothing to say and i hate taking shit from people like those.

That is the part of their provocation, just read their comments and move on.

Femismcancer, kointo, jewsel, akarin, hehexd
I think I guessed right

I don't hate you, but this thread made me wonder what description you would have given me lol

1 wants to fuck horses

1 wants to fuck 8 years old girls and slept at a famoid house before

1 agrees that both things are okay and is edgelord who wants to kill everyone and he calls everyone who is not sick "moralfag" and normie

2 Jews who troll goyim

1 LARP who thinks he's funny

Lol who cares if I hate you mr crybaby? It's not like you like me either as you're obsessed with muh mares. Just fucking leave if it's so hard here, ninny.

Why should i give a fuck about you,an edgy cringelord which cries like a 12 yr old baby about ppl that he doesnt even know “hate him”. As i wrote before,i dont hate you at all,you are just too pathetic to be hated
A Jew calling a Muslim pathetic is like a prostitute calling a woman in niqab a whore.

Lol who cares if I hate you mr crybaby? It's not like you like me either as you're obsessed with muh mares. Just fucking leave if it's so hard here, ninny.
Then stop mentioning me in 2726171 posts everyday and talking nonsense and insulting me.

Haha do you think i care about getting banned ? Getting banned will do nothing for the hatred inside me.
Because you aren't here as an incel but an Islamic proselytism activist or something. You're here to preach.

Who's the larper boi

Then stop mentioning me in 2726171 posts everyday and talking nonsense and insulting me.
Lol you're the one who keeps doing it. You just did with this retarded thread. Just buy a rope, doofus.

Your pathetic ppl cant even defeat a tiny country in the middle east,you are indeed pathetic,zombies

Nice job using American funds and weapons lmao

Your pathetic ppl cant even defeat a tiny country in the middle east,you are indeed pathetic,zombies
Tiny country protected by all the countries in the world because they all ruled by the same people who own all the money in this world ?

Lol you're the one who keeps doing it. You just did with this retarded thread. Just buy a rope, doofus.
I didn't mention you. I can give you 6 times today you mentioned me to make a problem out of thin air. A 45 years old man.

nation of islam will rise once more

Not to add fuel to the fire, but jews are a lot worse than muslims in every possible way.

So how the jews are more pathetic than muslims if they are rulling the world, the muslims are 100x times as many and they cant rule their states properly LMAO
Ruiling the world by using the most fucking pathetic and evil ways possible. Ruiling the world by betraying everyone and causing wars and people dead everywhere to reach their goals. Anyone can do this, but not anyone is as pathetic and evil at the Jews to do this.

I didn't mention you. I can give you 6 times today you mentioned me to make a problem out of thin air. A 45 years old man.
41 and you did mention first. You even create thread after thread lamenting that there is a horse fucker on this board. You are obsessed with me. I think deep down you're jelly that I have that outlet while you're restricted by your primitive sandnigger beliefs from centuries past. Just GTFO of this site, airhead. Kek

So how the jews are more pathetic than muslims if they are rulling the world, the muslims are 100x times as many and they cant rule their states properly LMAO
Muslims and nazis are two sides of the same coin.

41 and you did mention first. You even create thread after thread lamenting that there is a horse fucker on this board. You are obsessed with me. I think deep down you're jelly that I have that outlet while you're restricted by your primitive sandnigger beliefs from centuries past. Just GTFO of this site, airhead. Kek
Obsessed with you lol. Wait after i finish my discussion with that Jew and i'll prove to you who is more obsessed with the other.

Because you aren't here as an incel but an Islamic proselytism activist or something. You're here to preach.

Exactly, why is he even here, God has nothing to do with this, ironically God rewards chads and created chad culture itself, even in the bible the men he gifted power too were good looking guys, Moses, Samson, the entire lot.

@FeminismsCancer
@Akarin
@Sadness (?)
Me and @hehe xd
Idk[/QUOTE]
3rd is @Kointo

and you make the age of those girls lower and lower

I'd gladly fuck a 12yo but 8yo girls are only for hugging
Tenor 1

So in the end,the jews has stable country,and rule many espacts of our world,the muslims on the other hand cant even rule their state properly,as groups of armed tribes cause riots on your countries regulary,but i cant argue with you on those facts,so hf living on a hell on earth
Lmao. You give Muslim countries their government so that you rule them and do whatever you want with them. And not even mentioning destroying most of them in wars like Syria and Yemen, etc, to weaken them and complete your evil plans. Give Muslims their own countries back and let them apply sharia law and you won't exist in less than 50 years. You were begging us back in the day to give you place to live because every country was kicking you out and killing you like rats. Never forget your real place Jew or look down on your masters.

Thays why i am atheist,if there is a god he is probably a sadist asshole
Yeah lie that you're atheist to win people's sympathy here. I can't believe there're people that pathetic.

i dont hate u btw i just pity u for being a braineashed muslim

Countries with 0 jewish population destroying themselfs because of jews and not because the ppl inhabit those states are brainwashed warmongers allah’s zombies,ofc bro
0 Jewish population, but a Jewish government and president and that's all what matter, it's not like normal people or citizens would rule the countries.

I wonder who this larper might be, fuck this phone made for oompa loompas btw

I am a jewish in my blood,but i am an atheist,i find 0 reasons to be a religious incel
Yeah and maybe that's why you hate and attack me for hating the Jews and have been having a discussion with me for 2 pages about them.

u need anti psychotic meds
Yeah you're an atheist here but when i talked with you on discord you were a hardcore Jew. But keep insulting and projection to appear like you have the upper hand.

Because you are obsessed with them,you probably never met a jew in your life,and all my family and friends are jews
What you want with them ? They see you as a goyim now because you're an atheist and no Jew. Would a goyim defend people who knows they consider him an animal ? I'm not fucking stupid like some members here.

Low IQ thread, move along

Lol jews are ethnic group and also a religion, i can claim myself as an atheist jewish man just as you can claim yourself as an arab muslim man
Yeah an atheist jewish man. And i'm a Buddhist atheist shia muslim mixed with some catholic christianity.