Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People who really hate me here

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
If you're going to worry about who hates you, you better start packing. The world hates you. The world hates us.

pointless thread imo

I don't hate you, OP. I like your avatar. I'm a big fan of Singed too.

Singed

1 wants to fuck horses

1 wants to fuck 8 years old girls and slept at a famoid house before

1 agrees that both things are okay and is edgelord who wants to kill everyone and he calls everyone who is not sick "moralfag" and normie

2 Jews who troll goyim

1 LARP who thinks he's funny

Can you guess who are they ?
nah man i love u

Phew, i am safe.
It's like schindler's list all over again.

Just add them to your ignore list.

I don't hate you bro.:)

Another Jew LARPing as atheist to fit in with people here. Jews are not human.
Dude, whats with all the hate? I'm half jewish myself, does that make me half-human half-beast or whatever? Look, I agree that the elite like Rothschilds, Soros and all of the other bastards are evil twats that created this degenerate culture we currently live in, but don't say everyone is evil. Just because someone is born of a certain ethnicity or religion doesn't make them good or bad. The actions that they do determine that. I am not even a religious person, and I am surprised you are too. If god indeed exists, which seems quite unlikely to me, why would you want to prey to the sadistic bastard that allowed people like me and you to become Incels in the first place?

i lost track of my haters because there are to many

Dude, whats with all the hate? I'm half jewish myself, does that make me half-human half-beast or whatever? Look, I agree that the elite like Rothschilds, Soros and all of the other bastards are evil twats that created this degenerate culture we currently live in, but don't say everyone is evil. Just because someone is born of a certain ethnicity or religion doesn't make them good or bad. The actions that they do determine that. I am not even a religious person, and I am surprised you are too. If god indeed exists, which seems quite unlikely to me, why would you want to prey to the sadistic bastard that allowed people like me and you to become Incels in the first place?
I'll explain in a thread why i hate the Jews so much. You're an ex-Jew, so i don't think i hate you.

Only sick people here hate me because i'm not a sick cuck like them.
Oh well, I shall wait for your thread than. Perhaps you will offer interesting ideas.

מה נראה לך?
פאקקק אני לא מאמין שיש כאן אשכרה אנשים מישראל איזה קטעעע.
אתה חיממת לי את הלב כרגע ידידי!

פאקקק אני לא מאמין שיש כאן אשכרה אנשים מישראל איזה קטעעע.
אתה חיממת לי את הלב כרגע ידידי!
טוחיאח שעטה איסראלי
כמה זה עכד ואוד כעד?

Shit, why did stanny boy got banned?

I'm here for you, man

Anti-semitism is a massive colossal cope and it's stupid.

A lot of it comes from conspiracy theories and sadly a lot of guys here are reluctant to believe in conspiracy theories, which is why I can't take a lot of them seriously.

Why was this thread unlocked?
Oh well, he's finally banned kek.

What happened?
Clue me in on this @SergeantIncel
Don't suppress my freedom of information and human rights.

Im tired of this forum