Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Perfect example of how all Albanian females are hypergamouse whores

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Look at this ugly subhuman piece of shit, shes got worse acne than me, but since she can hide it with makeup she gets to be called "hot" :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
All shes got going for her are her massive cow udders that probably have gross pepperoni nipples.
Look at the way she thirsts after Chad's. This is how all modern Albanian whores are like.
There is no more conservativeness in the Albanian culture. The females have destroyed it all, they go around fucking a nonstop stream of Chad's and tyrones, and then they decide to settle down with some Albanian simp who's never even kissed a girl

If even slav coutries are falling it's truly over

If even slav coutries are falling it's truly over
Albania isnt a slav country. I'd say it should be more conservative than slavice since most Albanians are """muslim""".
But I still see these """muslim""" Albanian whores fucking tons of guys

Albanian woman. They are confusing. Many of them (especially from Kosovo) claim to be strict Muslim, yet they walk around dressed like hookers.

what a mess

we're just a bunch of refuse falling down some bottomless pit.

it's over. women are whoring apparently even in Morocco, Iraq and Iran. if even those places cant control them then only Taliban type shit is sufficient. and anything less will lead to eventual cuckoldry

URGE TO GO ER, RISING.

it's over. women are whoring apparently even in Morocco, Iraq and Iran. if even those places cant control them then only Taliban type shit is sufficient. and anything less will lead to eventual cuckoldry
They're completely out of control

Put the burkha back on

Disgusting. Never met any

god those types of guys piss me off. every guy in this video is a perfect example of someone with a punchable face. just looking at them brings back bad memories of people who've treated me like garbage throughout my entire life. they think that they're the shit with their "quirky" social media pics and girls chasing them. just because they were born with a good jawline and "cute" face they think they're fucking invincible and above people like me

Last edited:
@FACEandLMS talk about this in your next lookslive. When is it going to be? I need something to look forward to.

People who respect women need to be sent to mental asylum
full

hypergamouse

hyper gay moose

Makes you think about why the USA simps so hard against the Taliban

Can you run Kosovo game maybe?

Albania isnt a slav country. I'd say it should be more conservative than slavice since most Albanians are """muslim""".

Where do you see these Muslim Albanian whores?

Last edited:

In the west and in the country itself.
This female in the tiktok is "Muslim" yet shes still showing off her tits on the internet and thirsting after chads.
I remember a brutal blackpill was when I was in highschool and I knew that this Chad had fucked this hot Albanian girl, then I heard her say "I'm muslim" and I'm like :dafuckfeels::feelswhat::feelsseriously:

jesus christ. tiktok is such a big blackpill, if normfags dont get blackpilled on female nature thru tikitok, then idk anymore.

I'm sure her tiktok post has already convinced them to install that app.