Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I could count the number of females who are good on my fingers

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

I hate the vast majority of foids in the world, this is not a secret. However, let's look at the fact that there are a vanishingly few number of women who I genuinely respect. I respect my grandmothers, I respect Queens Elizabeth II and Victoria (because they fought for Western Civilization), I respect Betsie Verwoerd because she was a loyal wife to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid. I also respect Tina Fey because she is hilarious.

But there are more than 4 billion females in the world, and there are only 6 who I don't completely and utterly loathe and hate and despise. That means that the percentage of females whom I do not hate is actually less than the odds of dying in an airplane accident, and those are so fucking rare.

So 6 virtuous women in the world (of whom 3 are already dead, 2 are older than 85, and none are younger than 50) does not make up for the hundreds if not thousands of females who have made my life HELL. Don't get me wrong, I would never hurt a female, I despise them, but I would never hurt them. I would never commit any criminal or violent act. All I'll ever do is troll them on the internet and make it clear I hate them.

6 out of 4 billion is 0.00000015%, or 15% of 1% of 1% of 1%. That's a statistical nothing. 6 good women in human history don't make up for the other 4 billion living foids and billions more who have died who are evil. The percentage of females who are virtuous compared to the number of living females is like what 15 cents would be to someone with a million dollars. It's a statistical irrelevance.

I see good things about Apartheid also, many foids are sick and disgusting, for example, Princess_kitty14 on reddit. When she steals my posts to get karma (so she can post her slutty garbage in more subreddits), she deletes my signature and other Dr. Verwoerd content. Fucking mudblood bitch. I hate her. She has posted videos of her doing illegal shit online (pissing outside is illegal, that foid cunt needs to be potty trained). Nothing I have ever posted is illegal, I'm very careful to always follow the laws. Princess_kitty14 (aka Genesis Sabino, according to her insta) is a worthless cunt whore.

Let's all come together and find out #Ye2024 #LoveEveryoneExceptFeminists #DeathCon3

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Last edited:
Righteous people are rare and getting rarer. Remember this: Starting at 50 people, Abraham negotiates with God to spare Sodom if 10 righteous people could be found. God sends two angels to destroy Sodom.

DNR there isn't a single good female on this planet.

Yeah you can, curl your fingers and move your thumb upwards. Make sure that your index finger is touching your thumb. That's how many 'good' women exist.

I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

I hate the vast majority of foids in the world, this is not a secret. However, let's look at the fact that there are a vanishingly few number of women who I genuinely respect. I respect my grandmothers, I respect Queens Elizabeth II and Victoria (because they fought for Western Civilization), I respect Betsie Verwoerd because she was a loyal wife to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid. I also respect Tina Fey because she is hilarious.

But there are more than 4 billion females in the world, and there are only 6 who I don't completely and utterly loathe and hate and despise. That means that the percentage of females whom I do not hate is actually less than the odds of dying in an airplane accident, and those are so fucking rare.

So 6 virtuous women in the world (of whom 3 are already dead, 2 are older than 85, and none are younger than 50) does not make up for the hundreds if not thousands of females who have made my life HELL. Don't get me wrong, I would never hurt a female, I despise them, but I would never hurt them. I would never commit any criminal or violent act. All I'll ever do is troll them on the internet and make it clear I hate them.

6 out of 4 billion is 0.00000015%, or 15% of 1% of 1% of 1%. That's a statistical nothing. 6 good women in human history don't make up for the other 4 billion living foids and billions more who have died who are evil. The percentage of females who are virtuous compared to the number of living females is like what 15 cents would be to someone with a million dollars. It's a statistical irrelevance.

I see good things about Apartheid also, many foids are sick and disgusting, for example, Princess_kitty14 on reddit. When she steals my posts to get karma (so she can post her slutty garbage in more subreddits), she deletes my signature and other Dr. Verwoerd content. Fucking mudblood bitch. I hate her. She has posted videos of her doing illegal shit online (pissing outside is illegal, that foid cunt needs to be potty trained). Nothing I have ever posted is illegal, I'm very careful to always follow the laws. Princess_kitty14 (aka Genesis Sabino, according to her insta) is a worthless cunt whore.

Let's all come together and find out #Ye2024 #LoveEveryoneExceptFeminists #DeathCon3

6????

King Solomon lived longer than you, met more people than you, was keener in judging character than you... and still he couldn't find any:

“While I was still searching but not finding — I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them (Ecclesiastes 7:28, NIV).”

6? King Solomon couldn't find any:

“While I was still searching but not finding — I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them (Ecclesiastes 7:28, NIV).”

Please take 10 seconds to read this if you haven't already
You joined in august, you have no right to be calling people infiltrators

Ignores all evidence pointing towards someone being an infiltrator

Doesn't matter when I joined, in fact it strengthens my case for why that user is an infiltrator, the reddit account associated with them started posting around the same time they joined. What a retarded metric to go off of "You joined the cool kids club only yesterday man, oh that obvious bait posting infiltrator? nah he cool"
He isn’t an infiltrator, he makes good posts, apartheid is based and necessary

Ignores all evidence pointing towards someone being an infiltrator

Doesn't matter when I joined, in fact it strengthens my case for why that user is an infiltrator, the reddit account associated with them started posting around the same time they joined. What a retarded metric to go off of "You joined the cool kids club only yesterday man, oh that obvious bait posting infiltrator? nah he cool"
I'm not posting bait, I'm trying to get more people here to learn about great heroes like Dr. Verwoerd and Ian Smith and so forth. That's why my signature got so long before I trimmed it down, because I wanted more people to learn of the heroic deeds of the people I listed.

He isn’t an infiltrator, he makes good posts, apartheid is based and necessary