Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Personality cannot be significantly altered

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Personality is as much genetical as are looks. There is practically nothing that can be done to change it.

I have never seen any adult change significantly from the type of person they are. What you are as a person is set, you cannot change it. How we interpret personality is too mostly based on appearance.

Personalitymaxxing is such a ridiculous bluepill gaslighting attempt.

Personality doesn't mean shit, I see foids fucking around with unemployed Chad drug addicts with ridiculous and delusional ambitions of becoming rap stars while living entirely on the resources of their parents. :feelsclown:

And quite frankly, a majority of foids these days have the intelligence of a piss ant and the personality of a viper themselves, so really, just what kind of supposed personality is a man suppose to have? :feelsjuice:

Mental deflections of cunts everywhere, just the kind of thing you would naturally expect from them. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Yep personality is absolutely meaningless.

I was born with this personality just like I was born with this appearance

When they say its your personality and you should change it i always wonder how you would go sbout that. “Stop being hateful” okay, done. “Be unique, funny, etc.” done and done. Alrighty, so im funny, nice (actual niceness, not the le “nice guy” reddit wants you to think), caring, etc. wheres the girls IT? Im confident, i ask girls out. I self improve, i see nothing. Strange. Must judt be my PERSONALITY I GUESS

When they say its your personality and you should change it i always wonder how you would go sbout that. “Stop being hateful” okay, done. “Be unique, funny, etc.” done and done. Alrighty, so im funny, nice (actual niceness, not the le “nice guy” reddit wants you to think), caring, etc. wheres the girls IT? Im confident, i ask girls out. I self improve, i see nothing. Strange. Must judt be my PERSONALITY I GUESS
The thing is that our personality is barely if at all judged by what we do.

Imagine a truecel friend of yours doing the same things, acting the same way and telling the same jokes at the same situation as a Chad. It wouldn't change how you view him at all.

Meanwhile a lazy fucking Woman gets her Sex

Jfl at this gynocentric Shithole

Looks = Genes
Height = Genes
Personality = Genes

Everything is about genes

Yes it can, take alcohol or MDMA and you will see a difference in personality

Yes it can, take alcohol or MDMA and you will see a difference in personality
Yes I have multiple times. How I react to those substances depends on my personality, obviously. Definitely cannot attract femoids while on x

Personality can easily be altered, just not by people who have the personality themselves. If you beat your children every day they become damaged. Personality is given to people by their environment and the people in it, with genetics as a malleable foundation. If you're ugly people give you a bad personality through mistreatment and then say you deserve to be mistreated because you have a bad personality. Like everything else in this cuck world, the powerful rationalize the violence against of their victims.

face=personality and height=confidence
It's not just looks concerning confidence either but also money and social status in a world where a majority of men are poor.
[Where a majority of men are becoming poorer with every passing year.]

If a majority of men are poor and low income, just how much fucking confidence are we really going to have when we're barely surviving ourselves? Cunts don't care though, male suffering doesn't matter to them.
Personality can easily be altered, just not by people who have the personality themselves. If you beat your children every day they become damaged. Personality is given to people by their environment and the people in it, with genetics as a malleable foundation. If you're ugly people give you a bad personality through mistreatment and then say you deserve to be mistreated because you have a bad personality. Like everything else in this cuck world, the powerful rationalize the violence against of their victims.
This^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back