Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personality vs Look-does personality not matter?

Dr.Fishman

Dr.Fishman

Self-banned
-
I'm not sure that personality doesn't matter like most of you guys are claiming.

Like for example, how Tony Soprano, portrayed by the not so good-looking James Gandolfini, was a subject of fantasy for American women when The Sopranos was the hottest hit on TV?

I suspect that if you are a real bad guy, psychopath, sociopath, narcissist, manipulative, etc, and in great manner, then women can't resist you, even if you are hideous.

I also suspect that you could be a true chad physically, but if you are a good guy, and I'm not saying shy and having low confidence, just being polite, nice to people, a decent man on every aspect of life including livelihood and money, and respectful for woman, you going to end up as a truecel.

personality is mostly genetic also,
but it doesn't really matter much compared to face and height

Personality is a meme I never a Chad get rejected because of his personality

I'm not sure that personality doesn't matter like most of you guys are claiming.

Like for example, how Tony Soprano, portrayed by the not so good-looking James Gandolfini, was a subject of fantasy for American women when The Sopranos was the hottest hit on TV?

I suspect that if you are a real bad guy, psychopath, sociopath, narcissist, manipulative, etc, and in great manner, then women can't resist you, even if you are hideous.

I also suspect that you could be a true chad physically, but if you are a good guy, and I'm not saying shy and having low confidence, just being polite, nice to people, a decent man on every aspect of life including livelihood and money, and respectful for woman, you going to end up as a truecel.
It's called dark triad. Personality kinda matters, but only in the sense if you are neurotypical. Personality doesn't matter though, I know of a Chad friend who just have to say 1 sentence to a woman (unironically) to get laid with them. A Chad doesn't need to show any personality to get laid. If you are a normie then you need an actual dark triad personality to get laid. So if you are decent looking you have a chance at darktriadmaxxing