Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pet owners are one of the most pathetic people on this cursed planet

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Dogs and cats only like them because they provide them with food. Studies have actually shown that dogs will bonde with anything that gives them food including a robot but these morons are so desperate for someone to care about them that they gaslight themselves into believing their pet loves them. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...al-ANYTHING-feeds-Scientists-bond-robots.html

The reality is people want someone or something to care about them. They're desperate for the comfort that they'll be missed when they die. Look at these coping redditors talking about how when they're dead they want their family to show their corpse to their animal:
20230628 135515

Meanwhile the truth is animals will always eat their owners dead body like any other food. https://www.esquiremag.ph/culture/lifestyle/will-your-pet-eat-your-corpse-a2738-20220410-lfrm

Last edited:
Owning pets is a normie trait.

It's the trait of a failure and the truth is most normies are genetic failures as well. Only Chad wins.
Normies end up in betabux marriages where the wife hates them but they cope with muh career.

they equate owning a pet to having a child. retards.

Normies end up in betabux marriages where the wife hates them but they cope with muh career.
Imagine working all your youth away in a dull taxing job and then coping by telling yourself you'll enjoy life when you're old and your body is rotting.

I need @JayGoptri 's take on this.

Imagine working all your youth away in a dull taxing job and then coping by telling yourself you'll enjoy life when you're old and your body is rotting.
Such is the bluepilled betabuxer life.

they equate owning a pet to having a child. retards.
It's their cope for not reproducing. Most of the men actually want kids but their wives force them to get vasectomies so they cope by saying they don't want kids and settle for a dog or CAT.

i have a stray cat that visits me sometimes, its nice having a creature that doesint despise my existence and it benefits from me giving it food

Man, let brocels enjoy the company of pet.

Dogs and cats only like them because they provide them with food. Studies have actually shown that dogs will bonde with anything that gives them food including a robot but these morons are so desperate for someone to care about them that they gaslight themselves into believing their pet loves them. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...al-ANYTHING-feeds-Scientists-bond-robots.html

The reality is people want someone or something to care about them. They're desperate for the comfort that they'll be missed when they die. Look at these coping redditors talking about how when they're dead they want their family to show their corpse to their animal:
View attachment 793268
Meanwhile the truth is animals will always eat their owners dead body like any other food. https://www.esquiremag.ph/culture/lifestyle/will-your-pet-eat-your-corpse-a2738-20220410-lfrm
View attachment 793279
I need @JayGoptri 's take on this.

Yeah I mean basically it's not worth the time to tackle any of this point for point (even though some of them are grossly wrong) because OP completely misunderstands the point of having a dog etc. The entire purpose is lost. He's a nut case, like many people today. And also - while the reddit post is sort of untrue or conjecture on the part of the poster, it's also understandable. People bond very closely with their pets and vice versa.

I also just thought of a Perfect example of why OP is wrong: When I have to go away or out of town and leave my dogs in a boarding facility, they are unbelievably emotional and happy to be picked up again. They do get food and water and interaction and care from the caretakers there, but when their owner returns, they lose their mind and become happy. Once a canine has bonded with a human, yes they do have the dog version of "deep caring" for their long time human companion.

@K9Otaku

don't care, pets make good company I'd love a good doggo to walk with innawoods

Yeah I mean basically it's not worth the time to tackle any of this point for point (even though some of them are grossly wrong) because OP completely misunderstands the point of having a dog etc. The entire purpose is lost. He's a nut case, like many people today. And also - while the reddit post is sort of untrue or conjecture on the part of the poster, it's also understandable. People bond very closely with their pets and vice versa.

I also just thought of a Perfect example of why OP is wrong: When I have to go away or out of town and leave my dogs in a boarding facility, they are unbelievably emotional and happy to be picked up again. They do get food and water and interaction and care from the caretakers there, but when their owner returns, they lose their mind and become happy. Once a canine has bonded with a human, yes they do have the dog version of "deep caring" for their long time human companion.

@K9Otaku
Dogs have social instincts like we do. They bond with the members of their pack. Through 15 000 years of living with us, they have turned these instincts towards us and consider us pack members. The feeling of attachment they have are just as real as ours.

@Stupid Clown, you are a stupid clown.

don't care, pets make good company I'd love a good doggo to walk with innawoods
Yes. They do a lot more than people who don't have the experience can understand.