Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Peter Rodger’s speech after his son Elliot committed Isla Vista mass killing

it was all his fault, and I am not talking about how he raised him.

I am talking about fornicating with noodles and not aborting

it was all his fault, and I am not talking about how he raised him.

I am talking about fornicating with noodles and not aborting
the choice not to abort is the foid's, guys can't force it or we get murder charges

the choice not to abort is the foid's, guys can't force it or we get murder charges
maybe he should have played some baseball, instead of becoming a director
2022 02 17 10 12 54 abortion baseball   Google Search   Brave

He seems narcistic too , Shit is genetic . He will justify eliots actions deep down

He should be hanged.

This dude is a normie who fucked up his son.
He told Elliot "Why not just see a hooker?"
that right there completely showed how he didn't understand his son's issues and feelings :feelsmage:

What a disgrace of a father

Every adult in eliot’s life failed him. What happened could have totally be avoided. I can’t fucking stand normies. They desERved it.

He should have went on vacation to Thailand on ER's 18th birthday and tried to get him laid, and if not at least get him a hooker before he went to college.

What a disgrace of a father

elliot should have murdered his cunt father, his slut stepmom and his little chadlite brother

edit: he also should’ve murdered his whore sister.

He‘s a criminal !

He seems narcistic too , Shit is genetic . He will justify eliots actions deep down

he is using elliots actions to draw attention to himself, he is definitely narcissistic

He didn’t give a shit about Elliot, he’s just trying to make himself look better

He should've read his sons manifesto.

ER isn't too blame as much as his father for his actions.The signs were always there .JFL he even posted tons of videos on youtube but no one noticed him.If someone would have cared about him he wouldn't have done this murders,but in today's society you have to do something to be remembered if you are not chad or gigaintelectual.

Everything about that guy makes him seem like a scumbag. From his jbwmaxxing to his dismissive attitude towards Elliot to the way he reacted after Elliot's retribution repeatedly trying to paint himself as an innocent and claiming guns are the problem. It's sad that Elliot looked up to him so much because he deserved a bullet along with every other adult in Elliot's life.

I do wonder what he's up to now though. Imagine it coming up "hey aren't you the dad of that one kid who went crazy and killed some people because he was a virgin?"