Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PewDiePie is a street-shitting curry, his real name is PewDieParam

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Been there done that, if you weren't a pussy you would finish the conversation you were in

Does not matter, not replying to your garbage somali cope won't help me getting laid anyway.

Does not matter, not replying to your garbage somali cope won't help me getting laid anyway.
Reading your cow pissing nonsense didn't help me either; but we already know we're not getting laid. Retard, that's what copes are for. To pass time and enjoy ourselves. I'm a beaner just saying and you're telling me you weren't having fun during our shitfest? lol you would've left if you haven't.

I'm a beaner just saying and you're telling me you weren't having fun during our shitfest?

Holy fuck, a beanercel. You are a literal curry buddy boyo. Many people mistake beaners with curries. The only difference is you don't shit on the streets or drink cow piss, so why don't you start doing that from today? What's the loss?

Just look at this freaking beanercel thinking he's better than curries. Lmao wtf.

@Monk of Failure @universallyabhorred @ChinaCurry @ManletHalfCurry @Sparrow's Song GTFIH

The cope you are going through is called "Burritocoping", stop the cope buddy boyo.

giphy.gif

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Holy fuck, a beanercel. You are a literal curry buddy boyo. Many people mistake beaners with curries. The only difference is you don't shit on the streets or drink cow piss, so why don't you start doing that from today? What's the loss?

Just look at this freaking beanercel thinking he's better than curries. Lmao wtf.

@Monk of Failure @universallyabhorred @ChinaCurry @ManletHalfCurry @Sparrow's Song GTFIH

The cope you are going through is called "Burritocoping", stop the cope buddy boyo.

giphy.gif

cope cope cope cope cope cope thats all you can say. How about show me your iQ and not your friends by replying to what i said "STEMCEL" :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

oh and by the way. No, I don't look brown. I am whitish looking so I don't get confused for a curry

cope cope cope cope cope cope thats all you can say. How about show me your iQ and not your friends by replying to what i said "STEMCEL" :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

oh and by the way. No, I don't look brown. I am whitish looking so I don't get confused for a curry
Lmao you are debating and taking him seriously, giving well constructed replies to a literal troll :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Do you realize he is enjoying this?

Lmao you are debating and taking him seriously, giving well constructed replies to a literal troll :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Do you realize he is enjoying this?
I said been there done that. I enjoyed thinking about ethnics and inceldom and wasn't taking it seriously at the start. My only serious post was the slab of text. I'm sure some bluepiller will read it, doesn't have to be read. And you can say that about most incels who long text max on here with no replies too

No, I don't look brown. I am whitish looking so I don't get confused for a curry

giphy.gif

Holy fuck, memes are real. Holy fuck, damn ...

This cope is very prevalent among Pakis too, they think they are better than curries because they look "slightly whiter" than curries.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Holy fuck, memes are real. Holy fuck, damn ...

This cope is very prevalent among Pakis too, they think they are better than curries because they look "slightly whiter" than curries.

giphy.gif
I dont get mistaked for a curry, piss drinker

I dont get mistaked for a curry, piss drinker

Says the beanercel, lmao wtf. I'm literally wheezing, fuck, lmao, lol.

A mexicancel shitting on curries, JFL, holy fuck. Never thought I was gonna see this today.

giphy.gif

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

On a serious note, you should start drinking piss immediately, start with something like alpaca piss, hahahaha lol, lmao, do it.

You are no better than curries, always remember it.

Says the beanercel, lmao wtf. I'm literally wheezing, fuck, lmao, lol.

A mexicancel shitting on curries, JFL, holy fuck. Never thought I was gonna see this today.

giphy.gif

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

On a serious note, you should start drinking piss immediately, start with something like alpaca piss, hahahaha lol, lmao, do it.

You are no better than curries, always remember it.
pretty much am better than curries

pretty much am better than curries

Okay you win. You are absolutely better than curries.

Now wait until all the cracker pussies pouring all over you, hold it there, you are almost there buddy boyo, almost there.

giphy.gif

Okay you win. You are absolutely better than curries.

Now wait until all the cracker pussies pouring all over you, hold it there, you are almost there buddy boyo, almost there.

giphy.gif

cope tbh, every other ethnic is better than you bro

giphy.gif

Beaners mog curries. My beaner family are white Spaniards/Arabs and a lot of the guys slay and a lot of the girls are legit 8-9 facially, the ugly beaners are just central Americans and indigenous ones.

As for my curry family, 90% of them are walking memes, and even though they r v good looking for curries as they are extremely northern, it's still so so over

I take great pleasure in shitting as a Sandnigga, I have my own variation (Sand Dune-Shitting)

Beaners mog curries. My beaner family are white Spaniards/Arabs and a lot of the guys slay and a lot of the girls are legit 8-9 facially, the ugly beaners are just central Americans and indigenous ones.

As for my curry family, 90% of them are walking memes, and even though they r v good looking for curries as they are extremely northern, it's still so so over
He thinks beaners are the same as indian sweatshop workers :feelsgah:

cope tbh, every other ethnic is better than you bro

I never disagreed with that. Please read my comments from the beginning. The thing is, that does not matter. Why you are so low IQ? Why it's so difficult to understand?

Are you getting treated better than curries? Or are you getting pussies? No.

Beaner-IQ is so low that they can only do some shit like street-cleaning, landscaping, snow-ploughing and working in supermarket, at max. Never saw any beaner doing any respectable job. May be there are, but extremely rare. I have seen beaners are treated even worse than curries because of that. Although beaners are mostly good, simple and hardworking but stupid people.

With all due respect, I don't have any prejudice towards any profession.

But you need to mellow down your cope. You are burritocoping too hard.
I take great pleasure in shitting as a Sandnigga, I have my own variation (Sand Dune-Shitting)

I need to do that buddy boyo. I have a plan for a middle east tour, hopefully next year.

No man, you are just misinformed and coping :feelscry: indian iq and beaner iq are around the same actually.
I never disagreed with that. Please read my comments from the beginning.
back tracking :feelsgah:

I need to do that buddy boyo. I have a plan for a middle east tour, hopefully next year.

There is something just different about the warm gulf air breezing through your butthole as you shit in the Sand Dunes, the shit buries itself under the desert, and you permanently become part of the Desert

Every race mogs curries. I never disagree with that.

But if you are a beaner"cel", you are basically a curry, most probably you are one of those mestizos/mulattos/zambos.

If you are not those 8~9 white beaners, you are just coping by thinking that you are at least better than curries.

Being better than "curries" does not mean anything. It's not going to help you with anything.

Every race mogs curries. I never disagree with that.

But if you are a beaner"cel", you are basically a curry, most probably you are one of those mestizos/mulattos/zambos.

If you are not those 8~9 white beaners, you are just coping by thinking that you are at least better than curries.

Being better than "curries" does not mean anything. It's not going to help you with anything.
massive cope

There is something just different about the warm gulf air breezing through your butthole as you shit in the Sand Dunes, the shit buries itself under the desert, and you permanently become part of the Desert

A new paradigm shift in literary pursuit, extremely based and dunepilled.

I like sand metals, they are based.
massive cope

Are you getting treated better than curries? Or are you getting pussies? No. Why you are so low IQ? Damn.

Beaner-IQ is so low that they can only do some shit like street-cleaning, landscaping, snow-ploughing and working in supermarket, at max. Never saw any beaner doing any respectable job. May be there are, but extremely rare. I have seen beaners are treated even worse than curries because of that. Although beaners are mostly good, simple and hardworking but stupid people.

Last edited:

A new paradigm shift in literary pursuit, extremely based and dunepilled.

I like sand metals, they are based.

Are you getting treated better than curries? Or are you getting pussies? No. Why you are so low IQ? Damn.

Is it true that curries don't use forks to eat and don't use toilet paper :feelsPop: also you seem to be exclusively comparing white washed white country living curries and native Mexicans jfc

Also just saying, by your logic. If nothing else mattered but ascending then africans (who fuck the most per person and have the most kids) are the luckiest sons of bitches in existence

lol

Last edited:
Is it true that curries don't use forks to eat and don't use toilet paper :feelsPop: also you seem to be exclusively comparing white washed white country living curries and native Mexicans jfc

Not at all. I'm comparing immigrant curries with immigrant beaners. Millions of white collar curries who earn six figure salaries and ride Audis neither use toilet paper nor eat with forks. But they are well respected than most beaners who sell vegetables at walmart. Same situation applies to ricecels. Your people careermogged by any rice/curry.

Even if I compare native street-shitters with mexicans, curries still mog mexicans in terms of social status, education and/or money.

Take the moneypill.

You are a freaking beaner, always remember that, you get mogged by any street-shitting piss drinking brown curry who works in silicon valley. Also note that entire west coast tech capital is teeming with street-shitters and ricecels.

Most of your people work as bathroom cleaners in their mansions.

Btw, I don't post this kind of shit, but you made me do it.

Not at all. I'm comparing immigrant curries with immigrant beaners. Millions of white collar curries who earn six figure salaries and ride Audis neither use toilet paper nor eat with forks. But they are well respected than most beaners who sell vegetables in walmart. Same situation applies to ricecels. Your people careermogged by any rice/curry.
No you're not, you're comparing illegal immigrants, with legal immigrats. if curryland was next to the USA you would see common curries jump over there. You are writing legally allowed indians as the average, when the fact is that the only curries who get to migrate over to the US are the best of the best. That is why you're lying. The common indian is a rail way dewller, slum survivor the common mexican is a fruit seller

No you're not, you're comparing illegal immigrants, with legal immigrats.

Keep coping buddy boyo.

Screen Shot 2020 03 02 at 111941 PM

Hope you are at least borderline educated to interpret simple graphs, if not, I can help.

The common indian is a rail way dewller, slum survivor the common mexican is a fruit seller

Congrats, I never knew all western stacies are crazy over fruit sellers. Lifefuel for you then. Keep selling fruits.

I already said you win. Mexicans are the master race. Now go home.

Damn, these burritocopers are so low IQ that they can't even realize the fact that winning argument on incel forum is not gonna change their social status from freaking garbage cleaners. Holy fucking kek.

Last edited:
I never disagreed with that. Please read my comments from the beginning. The thing is, that does not matter. Why you are so low IQ? Why it's so difficult to understand?

Are you getting treated better than curries? Or are you getting pussies? No.

I don't wanna dox myself, but I sure as hell don't do a job like that.
You need to differentiate beaners. 10% of latam looks like Luis fonsi, Kaka, etc, and a good deal of non white blood is still slayer, either BBC, or neymar style. Less than 0.001% of curries are Hrithik Roshan/ Shahid Afridi.
And btw I self identify as both

Keep coping buddy boyo.

Damn, these burritocopers are so low IQ that they can't even realize the fact that winning argument on incel forum is not gonna change their social status from freaking garbage cleaners. Holy fucking kek.
So like I said, you must be very angry you don't live in africa lmfao

Keep coping buddy boyo.
You realize how immigration works right? retard. USA borders mexico, so asylum (legal immigration for naturally bordering countries, for the shitty migrants) and shit is based on zoning, india would be the same, the migrants who can barley make it and seek asylum would be zoned to a country bordering india. The ones who go a hemisphere over to the us are not going there for zoning. So the only curries you see over there are the best of the best. It's not a fair comparison. Also since india is a more populated country there will be more of everything (slum niggers and phd maxxers) in comparison to mexico and other countries. So saying there's more high iq indians cos indians are better is because of population not because of "muh better indian traits". What your link fails to do is discern between this. So it's frauded and inaccurate
You need to differentiate beaners. 10% of latam looks like Luis fonsi, Kaka, etc, and a good deal of non white blood is still slayer, either BBC, or neymar style. Less than 0.001% of curries are Hrithik Roshan/ Shahid Afridi.
He doesn't realize that india doesn't border the US. So the beaners you see from there just hopped the border. They didn't study to get accepted by their local visa company. he's coping You can't compare legal beaner immigrants and legal indian immigrants in the US because they are there for different reasons

Agreed.

That's why I'm talking about beaner"cel".

If a beanercel looks like Luis Fonsi or Kaka, he shouldn't be here.

Agreed.

You're retarded and full of shit, indians that go to the us and beaners that go to the us go there for different reasons. Don't dismiss your slum brothers LOL

Agreed.

If that is what you were referring to, then it's been misinterpreted. I think the point is not is a currycel worse than an beanercel, that's like saying a dog turd is worse than a horse turd.
The argument appears to be Currys Vs beaners. Just by virute of numbers, beaners are better, 10% of beaners are subhuman, Vs 50% of curries, 10% if beaners are globally able to slay, Vs 0.001% of curries.

If that is what you were referring to, then it's been misinterpreted. I think the point is not is a currycel worse than an beanercel, that's like saying a dog turd is worse than a horse turd.
The argument appears to be Currys Vs beaners. Just by virute of numbers, beaners are better, 10% of beaners are subhuman, Vs 50% of curries, 10% if beaners are globally able to slay, Vs 0.001% of curries.
It started off with him saying "all ethnics are the same because they don't fuck" which is why I said, africans who live in slums and huts are the best race because they fuck the most per person and have the most kids. Even if they live in terrible conditions and live terrible lives outside of sex.

read every reply :feelsPop:
Lmao, says the coper. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I know this ethnicpill is very hard to swallow for a white incel.

In any case, if you find it too hard to swallow through your mouth, you can always administer it through your butt-hole. But you must take this pill, it will liberate you from bondage and you will achieve nirvana.

There is a curry sleeping inside every incel's heart, you just need to wake him up.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

USA borders mexico, so asylum (legal immigration for naturally bordering countries, for the shitty migrants) and shit is based on zoning, india would be the same, the migrants who can barley make it and seek asylum would be zoned to a country bordering india. The ones who go a hemisphere over to the us are not going there for zoning.

That graph does not account for illegal immigrants. Damn.

So the only curries you see over there are the best of the best.

Why the best Mexicans just don't come to the US and do some real shit? Do you even have a freaking university in your country? How many universities do you have in your shithole and what is their world standing?

Lmao. You have no freaking idea what you are talking about.

See this list and tell me how many Mexican universities you can find and how many Indian.

Damn.

Keep selling vegetables and keep coping.
read every reply :feelsPop:

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

That beanercel @Numb is coping too hard, damn.

That graph does not account for illegal immigrants. Damn.

Why the best Mexicans just don't come to the US and do some real shit? Do you even have a freaking university in your country? How many universities do you have in your shithole and what is their world standing?

Lmao. You have no freaking idea what you are talking about.

See this list and tell me how many Mexican universities you can find and how many Indian.

Damn.

Keep selling vegetables and keep coping.
The high iQ beaners don't go to the US because their countries are in better ties with other countries. like russia for example. You would need to get statistics from there. You're arguing a small numbers game. There's a lot more indians with high iq because india is a bigger country, not because indians are better. So there would be more universities to fit them there. You truly are being a retard with this one to be honest.

No, I'm comparing a beanercel with a currycel. Yes, a dogturd with a horseturd. Both are turds. That was my point.

I'm not comparing Luis Fonsi with Rhitik Roshan.

Mestizos, mulattoes, zambos, and pardos do resemble curries and some harnizos look too.

No, I'm comparing a beanercel with a currycel. Yes, a dogturd with a horseturd. Both are turds. That was my point.

I'm not comparing Luis Fonsi with Rhitik Roshan.
honestly both countries are shitholes. but you are coping because of the big population

The high iQ beaners don't go to the US because their countries are in better ties with other countries. like russia for example.

Like what? Can you show me one high IQ beaner who made major contribution to the science/tech/philosophy or any other domain of human intellectual pursuit?

You would need to get statistics from there.

Not my job, since I'm not defending beaners, so you need to bring, not me, if you can.

There's a lot more indians with high iq because india is a bigger country, not because indians are better. So there would be more universities to fit them there.

Read my comment again, also see the link. I am not talking about the "number of universities". I was talking about a "single university" from mexico that made into that list.

Higher population does not mean there will be more people with high IQ. Japan has way lower population than curryland (and also mexico), but their average IQ is higher than both.

Have you ever heard of a thing called "statistics"? No, it's not Jalapeno.
honestly both countries are shitholes. but you are coping because of the big population

I never said India is not a shithole.

Last edited:
Read my comment again, also see the link. I am not talking about the "number of universities". I was talking about a "single university" from mexico that made into that list.

Higher population does not mean there will be people with high IQ. Japan has way lower population than curryland (and also mexico), but their average IQ is higher than both.
Small numbers fallacy, mensa said there are millions of high iq indians due to the size of population. It's not because of better traits but sheer size. So there would be more contributions made by them and shit etc. And japan's/china's iq tests are generally frauded as their source "PISA iq data" is known for just taking the top 10% of average scorers and putting them as average. Higher population does mean more people with bigger iQ period. Also "mexico" isn't the only part of beaner land. You would need to get info from the other beaners like in Chile or Argentina. I just used "beaner" as hispanic so my fault, but either way the number of high iq's in that country (enough to get into uni). Is small because of the small population size. So this whole thing is either impossible to prove or disprove to be honest. As those countries are in ties with china so I think we'll leave the argument as inconclusive? Unless you wanna keep at it with the small numbers fallacy

White incel?? You mean white location cel right?
There is no white incel.
Small numbers fallacy, mensa said there are millions of high iq indians due to the size of population. It's not because of better traits but sheer size. So there would be more contributions made by them and shit etc. And japan's/china's iq tests are generally frauded as their source "PISA iq data" is known for just taking the top 10% of average scorers and putting them as average. Higher population does mean more people with bigger iQ period. Also "mexico" isn't the only part of beaner land. You would need to get info from the other beaners like in Chile or Argentina. I just used "beaner" as hispanic so my fault, but either way the number of high iq's in that country (enough to get into uni). Is small because of the small population size. So this whole thing is either impossible to prove or disprove to be honest. As those countries are in ties with china so I think we'll leave the argument as inconclusive? Unless you wanna keep at it with the small numbers fallacy

Okay for the sake of argument I completely agree with you. Curries are dumb. Also Japanese and Chinese are dumber than Mexicans.

Now show me one single beaner who made major contribution to science/math/tech.

If their IQ is better than curries/rices, then there should be at least one or two such beaners right?

Last edited:
come street shit with me we curries shouldnt be arguing amongst ourselves

come street shit with me we curries shouldnt be arguing amongst ourselves
To be honest you're right man. This was all a huge ego battle and i'm willing to shake hands on it

To be honest you're right man. This was all a huge ego battle and i'm willing to shake hands on it
based

TPLu4Eo

street shitting brings incels together

deathnics shouldn't fight, at the end of the day we're all subhumans

based

View attachment 211232

street shitting brings incels together

:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:
If their IQ is better than curries/rices, then there should be at least one or two such beaners right?
Lol you don't know anything about iQ bro. Not everyone with over 130 iq is steve jobs. It's a population game. it doesn't matter if they have high iQ or not. Since there are no universities to train them because there is no big population. If one out of like 100 people with high iq do something big. india will have a lot. if a small beaner country with high iq population comes out. since its so small, the government wont put a high iq uni there. so their talents are wasted. The prodigies only make with what they have like this loli whore. There are a lot of beaner contributors but since they arent big in mass its fruitless. keep coping with your "super iq indian PHDcels in us" retard. And no it's not "toilet" it's called a street lmfao

Guillermo González Camarena invented an early color television system. He received the US patent 2296019 on September 15, 1942, for his " chromscopic adapter for television equipment". González Camarena publicly demonstrated his color television with a transmission on August 31, 1946. The color transmission was broadcast direct from his laboratory in Mexico City. and who also introduced color television to the world.

Last edited: