Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PewDiePie is a street-shitting curry, his real name is PewDieParam

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Guillermo González Camarena invented an early color television system. He received the US patent 2296019 on September 15, 1942, for his " chromscopic adapter for television equipment". González Camarena publicly demonstrated his color television with a transmission on August 31, 1946. The color transmission was broadcast direct from his laboratory in Mexico City. and who also introduced color television to the world.

Holy fucking shit. Are you being serious? Is this is what you got? You must be trolling. I'm just wasting my time with this shit.

Do you seriously believe low IQ can bring Nobel laureates in STEM? Damn.

Do you even realize you just disappeared into your own butthole?

giphy.gif

Holy fucking shit. Are you being serious? Is this is what you got? You must be trolling. I'm just wasting my time with this shit.

giphy.gif
"one or two".
>Shows non indians like chinese (another massive country)
Bro you're honestly autistic. Read what I said about small numbers and universities. It's quite simple, if there's not many high iq people (because of small population). There aren't going to be resources to learn enough in that country to get higher eduation. Also out of all the indians you listed. Only one from india , raised etc has it in science. lmfao You're a fucking brainlet and it took you an hour to show something I already disproved

Last edited:
"one or two".
>Shows non indians like chinese (another massive country)
Bro you're honestly autistic. Read what I said about small numbers and universities. It's quite simple, if there's not many high iq people (because of small population). There aren't going to be resources to learn enough in that country to get higher eduation. Also out of all the indians you listed. Only one from india , born etc has it in science. lmfao

I posted Japanese and Chinese nobel laureates because you were saying their IQ is faked.

The first link is about Indian nobel laureates.

Here is more.

Now show me one beaner mathematician who is close to anyone of them.

Last edited:
I posted Japanese and Chinese nobel laureates because you were saying their IQ is faked.

The first link is about Indian nobel laureate.

Here is more.

Now show me one beaner mathematician who is close to anyone of them.
I didn't lie abut china and japan being fake https://world.time.com/2013/12/04/china-is-cheating-the-world-student-rankings-system/. China is the same thing, high pop so high iq uni. And japan was reconstructed by the US after world war II. They made and gave them free high iQ uni's and rebuilt schools using german education systems etc. These are frauded and not fair comparisons. I gave you someone (inventor of colored tv), something so important that he is in the hall of fame of inventors. It was needed and used for nasa expeditions etc. You are just throwing uneducated straws

I didn't lie abut china and japan being fake https://world.time.com/2013/12/04/china-is-cheating-the-world-student-rankings-system/. China is the same thing, high pop so high iq uni. And japan was reconstructed by the US after world war II. They made and gave them free high iQ uni's and rebuilt schools using german education systems etc. These are frauded and not fair comparisons. I gave you someone (inventor of colored tv), something so important that he is in the hall of fame of inventors. It was needed and used for nasa expeditions etc. You are just throwing uneducated straws

Are you seriously comparing Nobel laureates physicists and Field medalist mathematicians with some unknown beaner engineer who invented some color-wheel tv which was never used by anyone else?

You are trolling right?

Have you ever heard of Field's medal or Nobel prize?

I knew beaners are uneducated, but never realized it's this bad. Damn.

Are you seriously comparing Nobel laureates physicists and Field medalist mathematicians with some unknown beaner engineer who invented some color-wheel tv which was never used by anyone else?

You are trolling right?

Have you ever heard of Field's medal or Nobel prize?

I knew beaners are uneducated, but never realized it's this bad. Damn.
>yet to comment on high population fallacy he is making
You can throw 100s of them your point is currently under a logical fallacy lmao

Also you're not "educated" you're googling "famous high iq indians" and pasting wikipedia articles. I know indians are known for being frauders and scammers but didn't think it was this bad

And no, that colored wheel tv was important for the discovery of jupiters clouds afaik, also a bunch of other space shit
Also we do have nobel prize winners, we're talking about excluded high iq's with no access to high iq uni (He did this shit when he was 17, you sincerely are missing my entire point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artur_Avila (Won a fields medal)

Last edited:
>yet to comment on high population fallacy he is making
You can throw 100s of them your point is currently under a logical fallacy lmao

Also you're not "educated" you're googling "famous high iq indians" and pasting wikipedia articles. I know indians are known for being frauders and scammers but didn't think it was this bad

Okay let's say I'm not educated.

But how do you explain literal fucking zero number of Nobel laureate from Mexico which has a population of 130 million?

How do you explain it with the law of small numbers?

I don't understand.

Please be specific.
What about Zabbaleen shitting?

That's on my list, but not this time, I have a plan for Africa as well, after the next year.

Last edited:
Okay let's say I'm not educated.

But how do you explain literal fucking zero number of Nobel laureate from Mexico which has a population of 130 million?

How do you explain it with the law of small numbers?

I don't understand.

Please be specific.
lol explain how there are hispanic nobel prize winners and Feilds medal winners in smaller populated hispanic countries. Nature isn't a graph, mexico is mostly slums with again not enough high iq uni's etc. There are over a billion curries and plus you're frauding again since india has more biodiversity vs just mexico. compare all of beanerland to compare all of india, Mexicans are mostly aztec/mayan admixture. India is mixed with more / bigger geology etc. Also there are mexican nobel prize winners, didn't link it

Last edited:
lol explain how there are hispanic nobel prize winners and Feilds medal winners in smaller populated hispanic countries. Nature isn't a graph, mexico is mostly slums with again not enough high iq uni's etc. There are over a billion curries and plus you're frauding again since india has more biodiversity vs just mexico. compare all of beanerland to compare all of india, Mexicans are mostly aztec/mayan admixture. India is mixed with more / bigger geology etc. Also there are mexican nobel prize winners, didn't link it

I was talking about Nobel laureate in STEM not in peace or literature.

Also that Field medalist is Brazilian, not Mexican. Lmao.

Yes, you at last found only one Nobel laureate from Mexico (Mario J. Molina), who got it in 1995 in chemistry.

Good lord. Lmao.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Also, look at Field Medalist Artur Avila, he's a brown mulatto curry. Not ""whitish"" at all.

Artur_%C3%81vila_%28cropped%29.jpg

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Mexicans are mostly aztec/mayan admixture. India is mixed with more / bigger geology etc.

This is where you are wrong. Aztecs and Mayas had way higher IQ than your current beaner population. But you don't have that anymore, your people are now obsessed with how "whitish" they look, and how to use some fucking fork instead of being obsessed with how to do to precise mathematical calculations to accurately position and construct a gigantic structure like pyramids in Chichen Itza.

This is what colonialism does to you.

Last edited:
I was talking about Nobel laureate in STEM not in peace or literature.

Also that Field medalist is Brazilian, not Mexican. Lmao.

Yes, you at last found only one Nobel laureate from Mexico (Mario J. Molina), who got it in 1995 in chemistry.

Good lord. Lmao.
This is what colonialism does to you.
You only had like 1 or 2 in stem as well lmfao (Born and raised in your homeland)? And we weren't talking about nobel prizes at the time. We were talking about high iq in no high iq uni small population. You brought up nobel prizes despite my small numbers claim at you. You don't get to change how shit was before to prove your point scammer.

his is where you are wrong. Aztecs and Mayas had way higher IQ than your current beaner population.
untrue tbh, this is just headcanon IQ tests are ahistorical.

giphy.gif
This, plus the fact that Asian culture proactively aims to squeeze whatever betabux it can out of even mediocre iq, which beaners don't.
Asians and curries are not high IQ, the only high IQ people are Nordics, germanics, and ashkenazis. Curry and Asian culture taught them to focus on faux iq shit, ie an office job, or a stupid clerical shit, in order to escape street shitting or bat eating, and to work in the system the high IQ colonial overlords put in place. The parents push this on them big time, and school grades are the measuring stick. Take one of those rice or curry maths 99.9%ers and tell them to go solve even a simple problem that requires using basic maths , but actually conceptualising it, and they will be screwed, I see it day in day out. Give the same thing to a Nordic or Germanic and they will solve it no different to deciding what flavour milkshake to order.
Curryland sort of changed the game by inventing IIT because you can't larp your way into that, you genuinely need insane high IQ, but that's fairly recent

You only had like 1 or 2 in stem as well lmfao (Born and raised in your homeland)? And we weren't talking about nobel prizes at the time. We were talking about high iq in no high iq uni small population. You brought up nobel prizes despite my small numbers claim at you. You don't get to change how shit was before to prove your point scammer.

untrue tbh, this is just headcanon

All of these Indian STEM Nobel Laureate were born and raised in Curryland. They moved to west during their graduate study.

WTF you are talking about?

Same with Arturo Molina.

Asians are not high IQ,

Not quite.

VMRo7y0ziOjBFcEF5Ez8Zgfkfw0jriLkP7oldXlMEv0.png

Last edited:
All of these Indian STEM Nobel Laureate were born and raised in Curryland. They moved to west during their graduate study.

WTF you are talking about?

Same with Arturo Molina.

Fair enough mogs me, but the fact that I made you double check all that shit :feelsgah:
well now what? Neither indians or beaners are better than each other due to proportion errors, bordering country errors and geology. Would this be a draw
Tbh I won't count that because I wasn't exclusively talking about nobel prize winners
Also japan is either or, they have flynn effect bonus because of op american reconstruction in WWII

Too lazy to calculate research into flynn, here's a source though https://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/Locations.aspx. It doesn't go back far enough because imperial japan didn't have iq tests that can be correlated

Last edited:
Neither indians or beaners are better than each other due to proportion errors, bordering country errors and geology. Would this be a draw

I would still say beaners are better, you have barely one Nobel laureate in STEM and literally zero world renowned mathematician out of 130 million of population.

I would still say beaners are better, you have barely one Nobel laureate in STEM and literally zero world renowned mathematician out of 130 million of population.

There's more factors in than just population tbh. You're being narrow minded And i'm not mexican lol. We're talking generally curries and hispanics not just mexicans

untrue tbh, this is just headcanon IQ tests are ahistorical.

I genuinely doubt how many of you can compute the volume of a tetrahedron. But I'm quite sure those Mayans and Aztecs who designed those pyramids could.

So that easily makes them higher IQ than most of your current population.

I genuinely doubt how many of you can compute the volume of a tetrahedron. But I'm quite sure those Mayans and Aztecs who designed those pyramids could.

Not going to get into this one, too many variables to consider correlated pre mexico and post Spaniard

Also forgot to add, porportion helps me despite inaccuracies tbh.
1.4 billion curries 7 STEM winners i think?
130 million 1 STEM winner.
Evens out tbh
I genuinely doubt how many of you can compute the volume of a tetrahedron.
Would take a few high iq aztecs (Since in their time they DID have the their equivalent of high iq education systems) and a bunch of people going at it by rote memorization etc.

Last edited:
There's more factors in than just population tbh.

more factors == more coping

We're talking generally curries

No, we are not. If you want to go with "general curries", then you need to include Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, even some part of Afghanistan as well. So that will increase the number of mathematicians, nobel laureates and shit from those countries.

Also forgot to add, porportion helps me despite inaccuracies tbh.
1.4 billion curries 7 STEM winners i think?
130 million 1 STEM winner.
Evens out tbh

You need to be consistent then, do you want to consider population of entire south American continent as "beaners"? Then you need to do your count again.

Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, even some part of Afghanistan as well. So that will increase the number of mathematicians, nobel laureates and shit from those countries.
Different countries / more biodiversity tbh
You need to be consistent then, do you want to consider population of entire south American continent as "beaners"?
You're the one who just cherrypicked mexico lmfao but we can just use them if you'd like, they are the most accurate since they have the least amounts of autistic slums

Last edited:
Different countries / more biodiversity tbh

You're the one who just cherrypicked mexico lmfao

Okay now do another count with entire south American continent as beaners vs. entire Indian subcontinent as curries.

See how many STEM nobel laureate and mathematicians you get.

That's your homework. But don't rope after seeing the stats.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Okay now do another count with entire south American continent as beaners vs. entire Indian subcontinent as curries.

See how many STEM nobel laureate and mathematicians you get.

That's your homework. But don't rope after seeing the stats.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
>just compare cut up un unified countries with one unified big ass country with more population so more collective nutrition schools and funding because proportions are 100% linear and pure numbers matches reality and outcomes with it
you're not paying attention again this leads back to the high iq no population uni problem from earlier. Even if we did do the headcount again. Because beanerland isn't unified its not going to be the same and it's going to be frauded. So just mexico is fine since its the closest to what we're talking about

Last edited:
So just mexico is fine since its the closest to what we're talking about

Look at you now. Lmao.

Of course, we should stick with Mexico, since just India alone will IQ mog your entire south American supercontinent.

Do you even realize your status is close to that of the continent of Africa?

You just disappeared into your own asshole again.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Look at you now. Lmao.

Of course, we should stick with Mexico, since just India alone will IQ mog your entire south American supercontinent.

Do you even realize your status is close to that of the continent of Africa?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
How would you account for the division then. Since your continent is not divided. Yes bro just include haiti theory isolated groups of islands that never contacted the other countries :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: Frauding and full of shit
Do this for homework, get all of the hispanic countries and average their iq and compare it to india. :lul:

Last edited:
How would you account for the division then. Since your continent is not divided.

Are you seriously this dumb?

India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Afghanistan all are different countries. But racially all are considered as "curries".
Just like Brazil, Mexico, Peru, Bolivia are all different countries, but we are calling those people as Latinos (or beaners or whatever).

Damn.

I'm done with you buddy boyo.

There is a thing called "geopgraphy", it's taught in a place called "school", where small kids go and "learn" about this shit.

You should find one close to your home, assuming if there is.

Are you seriously this dumb?

India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Afghanistan all are different countries. But racially all are considered as "curries".
Just like Brazil, Mexico, Peru, Bolivia are all different countries, but we are calling those people as Latinos (or beaners or whatever).

Damn.

I'm done with you buddy boyo.

There is a thing called "geopgraphy", it's taught in a place called "school", where small kids go and "learn" about this shit.

You should find one close to your home, assuming if there is.
Lmfao you first said only india vs beanerland and now you're including further away countries? Which are still tied with what I said about division and the small number problem? Picking at straws currycel. And you didn't even spell "geopgrphy" correctly. Unironically you can leave thinking you're right when you were playing at your own points and avoiding what i've said. Could care less. The whole argument about these countries is bio diversity. You would need to prove that yours is not as mixed as mine, because if that were the case I can include Spain Portugal and other countries that have colonized beanerland tbh

Last edited:

Read this comment again. Damn, you are seriously a lowIQ beaner.
fucking scamming curry, yes i've read what you've said. What of it tbh. You're changing the game and spontaneously adding variables and suppositions that unironically use or need different metrics to conclude what you've said, Racial diversity/bio diversity/the differences between a country that was unified from the start vs cut up countries. People have done/said this type of stuff before. it just doesn't make sense to mix in beanerland countries (By the way, if you average all of the beaner countries out vs the indian ones we're borderline within the same average iQ). But a collective big country will have more collective food at disposal for sheer size etc (More aids come up like that mensa school, more GDP that harmonically creates more and better systems)more high iQ universities from it. And therefore you can say all of those nobel prize winners / higher iQ / w/e else you want to throw out is still possible. You keep trying to pry away from this fact or ignore it. This is similar to the monopoly argument. Smaller companies that do the same shit will NOT produce the same amount as the big company when added up, this even goes into school work and other problems.
Here is some evidence in the small scale (Which would still have correlation with what im talking about)

Last edited:
fucking scamming curry, yes i've read what you've said. What of it tbh. You're changing the game and spontaneously adding variables and suppositions that unironically use or need different metrics to conclude what you've said, Racial diversity/bio diversity/the differences between a country that was unified from the start vs cut up countries. People have done/said this type of stuff before. it just doesn't make sense to mix in beanerland countries (By the way, if you average all of the beaner countries out vs the indian ones we're borderline within the same average iQ). But a collective big country will have more collective food at disposal for sheer size etc (More aids come up like that mensa school, more GDP that harmonically creates more and better systems)more high iQ universities from it. And therefore you can say all of those nobel prize winners / higher iQ / w/e else you want to throw out is still possible. You keep trying to pry away from this fact or ignore it. This is similar to the monopoly argument. Smaller companies that do the same shit will NOT produce the same amount as the big company when added up, this even goes into school work and other problems.
Here is some evidence in the small scale (Which would still have correlation with what im talking about)

What a load of unintelligible nonsense babbling, beaners have literal subhuman IQ, god damn.

I already said, Mexicans have way higher IQ than curries. Because they are the master race, because they wipe their asses with asswipess, eat with forks, and don't drink alpaca piss, and they look "whitish". But they sell fruits.
This is exactly why beaners have barely one Nobel laureate in STEM and literal zero mathematicians out of 130 million population since 1930? I guess?. But they will have more when their population will become 1.4 billion and they will have more GDP, more support and shite.

Curries are extremely low IQ, since they have 7 Nobel laureates in STEM since 1930 and crap load of (at least 100) pioneering mathematicians since the 800 BCE. They are subhumans because they don't wipe their ass with asswipes, eat with hands, drink cow piss, and are not "whitish".

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
What a load of unintelligible nonsense babbling, beaners have literal subhuman IQ, god damn.

I already said, Mexicans have way higher IQ than curries. Because they are the master race, because they wipe their asses with asswipess, eat with forks, and don't drink alpaca piss, and they look "whitish"
This is exactly why beaners have barely one Nobel laureate in STEM and literal zero mathematicians out of 130 million population since 1930? I guess?. But they will have more when their population will become 1.4 billion.

Curries are extremely low IQ, since they have 7 Nobel laureates in STEM since 1930 and crap load of (at least 100) pioneering mathematicians since the 800 BCE. They are subhumans because they don't wipe their ass with asswipes, eat with hands, drink cow piss, and are not "whitish".

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
yes man superpower 2020 Indians from the us are the same as average Indians in slums. Read everything that I’ve said i destroyed your points that you keep repeating

How about this tbh if im so low iq, find 2 incorrect things I’ve said in all of my replies. I’m a beaner so it can’t be that hard, no trolling or baits. I’ll admit to everything you’ve said and hell I’ll even get a voluntary ban for being too retarded. but They have to be good and have to regard my small numbers fallacy claim at you, if you can do that you’ve won this altercation. I’m going to go to sleep, if I wake up and don’t see a reply like that, I’ll deem this as my win

Last edited:
How about this tbh if im so low iq, find 2 incorrect things I’ve said in all of my replies. I’m a beaner so it can’t be that hard, no trolling or baits.

As I have said, you are right. There is no incorrect thing in your argument.

You beaners are the master race. You win.
Also soon you won't have barely one Nobel laureate and zero mathematicians. You will have more. As a result, all the stacies from all over the world will start drooling over all beaners. Why? Because you wipe your asses with asswipess, eat with forks, don't drink alpaca piss, you look "whitish" and sell fruits.

1509300576912.png
giphy.gif

TPLu4Eo

@Numb @chudur-budur

less arguing more shitting

@Numb @chudur-budur

Want me to mediate a peace treaty?

Lmao, your list says curryland has 13 (I thougt it was 7 :lul::lul::lul:), where beanerland has 3.

I was talking about Nobel laureates in STEM though. That makes it 1 for Mexico anyway.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's why I was saying read all my comments again, read them from the beginning, keep reading until they get into your thick fucking Mexican head.

13 in 1.4 billion population :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: keep coping retard all of beanerland has more shit than all of curryland
Just do my AVI bro the acid from all of that urine is going to your brain innit paki cunt
Lmao, your list says curryland has 13 (I thougt it was 7 :lul::lul::lul:), where beanerland has 3.

I was talking about Nobel laureates in STEM though. That makes it 1 for Mexico anyway.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's why I was saying read all my comments again, read them from the beginning, keep reading until they get into your thick fucking Mexican head.

Here i did it for you

we have like 1/5 of your population in mass yet we've collected almost the same amount of nobel prizes (generally). There's like 2 or something more from some afgan whore who survived ISIS
>b-but my mathematicions.
google them please retard its like you're not even looking at what ur saying
if we had your population we would mog you period go back to whorshipping deformed foids as gods LOL

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Attachments

• Inkedb8472e41028cdac10087d564599a20d7_LI.jpg
    Inkedb8472e41028cdac10087d564599a20d7_LI.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Fucking Mexican dumbass. Jesus fucking christ.

Can't you fucking read? I said this same fucking thing like 20 times. God damn. WTF is wrong with you?

I was talking about Nobel Laureates in STEM (Science Tech Eng. Math.).

Let's do it again.

Count the number of Nobel Laureates in STEM (Science Tech Eng. Math.).
What on fucking earth peace and literature has to do with IQ?

Count it again, entire south American continent vs. entire Indian subcontinent.

Read all my comments from the beginning again. Keep reading until they get into your thick fucking Mexican head. Damn ...

giphy.gif

I'm tired of this.

Can't you fucking read? I said this same fucking thing like 20 times. God damn. WTF is wrong with you?

Let's do it again.

Read all my comments from the beginning again. Keep reading until they get into your thick fucking Mexican head. Damn ...

giphy.gif

I'm tired of this.
I swear bro you must have goat and rat DNA from your piece of shit dad who probably molested them and your whore of a mother who kept drinking its piss. listen you fucking chee chee retard we were talking about just mexico and india at first, So we had 1 STEM and like 7 STEM in india. And since mexico is smaller if you consider populations the ratio is roughtly 1 : 1, mexico is slightly better with ratios. You said to put all of beaner land and all of india together to disprove my point. So I linked you the list of all the fucking nobel prize winners. You like the fucking aspie "chuytia" you are. thought I meant count all types of nobel prize winners :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: because you can barley understand english. it sucks I know, I meant clearly to count STEM because some whore from your country that escaped your sex doungeons and got a prize from it doesn't mean shit. we're talking about iQ. So if you actually counted the STEM from beanerland as a whole and indian land as a whole (All of your degenerate retarded countries that add like 250 mil people and only ONE extra STEM person from bangel :lul::lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: ) you would see that we're still roughly the same but beaners are still better than you. please snap your fucking pc cable retard thats even if you can afford it and are not speaking to me from some bama phone like the degenerate you are lmfao

You were the one who wanted the headcount with all nobel prize winners, not me. Stupid piece of shit

>I was talking about Nobel laureates in STEM though
So why did you count all of the 13 indian nobel prize winners in the first place retard

"I thought it was 7" You said 7 STEM. then you put it up to 13. Not my fault

Last edited:

Let's do it again.

giphy.gif

I'm tired of this.
lmao argument going on forever

who is this sh*t again

So we had 1 STEM and like 7 STEM in india.

Thanks buddy boyo, this is exactly what I wanted to hear.

You just disappeared into your own asshole, again. Don't bother to drag yourself out of your Mexican butthole like before, stay there.

giphy.gif

Don't sperg out, you will have more STEM Nobel laureates in the (((future))).

giphy.gif

Thanks buddy boyo, this is exactly what I wanted to hear.

You just disappeared into your own asshole, again. Don't bother to drag yourself out of your Mexican butthole like before, stay there.

giphy.gif

Don't sperg out, you will have more STEM Nobel laureates in the (((future))).

giphy.gif
What are you talking about? It's called porportions. We have 130 million and you have 1.4 billion. Do you not know how prizes per person works? "I dissapeared into my own asshole" when you changed the conversation from STEM to everything you stupid dindo cunt If you look at the ratios you have LESS than 1 winner per 130M persons. do you do not mog us. You are full of shit and retarded holy fuck

YOU just dissapeard into your own asshole for ignoring what you were saying earlier. Look at all of beanerland and all of fucking curryland we don't just have 1 and the ratio is even SMALLER for you because you have 230 million extra people and 1 stem winner :lul::lul: :lul::lul::lul: :lul: :lul::lul: :lul: :lul::lul: :lul: :lul::lul: :lul: :lul::lul: :lul: :lul::lul: :lul: :lul::lul: :lul: :lul::lul: :lul: :lul::lul: :lul: :lul::lul: :lul: :lul::lul: :lul: :lul::lul: :lul: :lul::lul: :lul: :lul::lul: :lul: :lul::lul: :lul: :lul::lul: :lul: :lul::lul: :lul:

Last edited:
What are you talking about? It's called porportions. We have 130 million and you have 1.4 billion. Do you not know how prizes per person works? "I dissapeared into my own asshole" when you changed the conversation from STEM to everything you stupid dindo cunt If you look at the ratios you have LESS than 1 winner per 130M persons. do you do not mog us. You are full of shit and retarded holy fuck

I am familiar with this, it's called "proportion-coping".

From burrito-coping to proportion-coping.

giphy.gif

I never changed from STEM to everything, you did, read the comment chains. I'm saying STEM all fucking along. Wtf.

Last edited: