Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PewDiePie is a street-shitting curry, his real name is PewDieParam

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
I am familiar with this, it's called "proportion-coping".

From burrito-coping to proportion-coping.

giphy.gif
Then compare it to your Malaun brothers :lul: :lul:, who have 1 STEM winner and a slightly bigger population than mexico. You are being retarded bro. This is like saying the average chinese man is richer than USA because PPP bigger in china, but they have x6 the people. Just let it go bro We are roughly the same

beanerland

pakiland
I never changed from STEM to everything, you did, read the comment chains. I'm saying STEM all fucking along. Wtf.
your list says curryland has 13 (I thougt it was 7 :lul::lul::lul:), where beanerland has 3.

Yea because you posted that link and the link says Indians have 12. But I still stuck with 7, read my comment again.

Clearly you don't have the brain capacity to process my comments, I understand that's the best you can do with your thick fucking Mexican beaner IQ.

In fact, I was talking about STEM Nobel laureate from the beginning, all along. That's why I'm telling you to read all my comments from the beginning.

Look, do you realize that you are wasting too much effort on this? Writing walls after walls of texts, making screenshots, editing, sperging out. I know beaners are very hard working people and at the same time they have extremely low IQ. You are a living breathing example of a beaner. There is no point putting so much effort on this shit.

But anyway,

So we had 1 STEM and like 7 STEM in india.

I also don't understand why you are having a panic attack over this? I said you will have more, in the (((future))). So no need to worry.

giphy.gif

Yea because you posted that link and the link says Indians have 12. But I still stuck with 7, read my comment again.
No it doesn't this is fake, you said 7 STEM and the link says 12 total 7 STEM. you tried to change by saying 13 STEM/ all in total. The fact that you counted 13 and put it to mexican 3 proves you changed it to everything not just STEM. honestly i don't care about what your Chinki looking ass thinks about my iQ. We're roughly the same and I want to go back to postmaxxing and cooming.
Look, do you realize that you are wasting too much effort on this? Writing walls after walls of texts, making screenshots, editing, sperging out. I know beaners are very hard working people and at the same time they have extremely low IQ. You are a living breathing example of a beaner. There is no point putting so much effort on this shit.
Its fun to argue and you also researched into nobel prize winners and made slabs of text. So don't pull the "haha I trolled u ecks dee" shit on me. We've been at this for more than 8 hours You were also sperging out by making everything in bold caps lock letters and spamming laughing gifs

Last edited:
Then compare it to your Malaun brothers :lul: :lul:, who have 1 STEM winner and a slightly bigger population than mexico. You are being retarded bro. This is like saying the average chinese man is richer than USA because PPP bigger in china, but they have x6 the people. Just let it go bro We are roughly the same

View attachment 211554
beanerland

View attachment 211555
pakiland
Sorry to tell you but currys do IQ mog Beaners

In the end us sand niggers IQ mog both of you Currys and Beaners
Probably tbh its not hard to mog a beaner, but he thinks having 1.4 billion people means he wont have more high iq ppl because of sheer size. And thinks it means quality of genes
But anyway,

I also don't understand why you are having a panic attack over this? I said you will have more, in the (((future))). So no need to worry.

giphy.gif
>Has x10 more people than mexico
>But only has x7 more stem winners
???????????????????????????

you tried to change by saying 13 STEM/ all in total.

No you misunderstood my comment buddy boyo, I am saying STEM every fucking time from the beginning. I was just talking about the discrepancy in your link, because that link says 12 for curryland. But I used to know it was 7. That's what I was trying to say.

Because I personally believe peace and literature has very little with do with analytical/mathematical IQ and this is a fact.

But again,

So we had 1 STEM and like 7 STEM in india.

giphy.gif

You are a very hardworking beaner, supermarkets need more people like you buddy boyo. tbh, ngl.

giphy.gif

By Israelis? Then yea. By Arabs? No fucking way.

But Beaners are IQ mogged by everyone tbh. They are the lowest IQ population I have ever seen.

But beaners are very hardworking and honest.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
No you misunderstood my comment buddy boyo, I am saying STEM every fucking time from the beginning. I was just talking about the discrepancy in your link, because that link says 12 for curryland. But I used to know it was 7. That's what I was trying to say.
But you laughed at it and said "3" again. Anyways, listen. Out of the 15 or w/e prize winners from all of beaner land vs like the 18 19 from all of curryland (bengal nepal etc). We have like 5 STEM and you have like 8 STEM. but we have 1/4 of the people that you have :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Look its simple, with your logic let's say Chad slays 10 whores per week ok. 1 Chad. And 20 5 / 10 males collectively fuck 25 whores a week. By your logic. Saying "there's more 5/10s than chads" is cope. So I can say A 5/10 male fucks more whores than a chad. That doesn't make any sense. And neither is your shit about porportion coping.

I am familiar with this, it's called "population-coping".

From pewdiepie-coping to population-coping.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsPop:
But Beaners are IQ mogged by everyone tbh. They are the lowest IQ population I have ever seen.

Population coping :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: The indians i've seen from india all work in slums and don't even have supermarkets to work from jfc

further proof that curries can run jbw

@chudur-budur

@Numb

You both realize that this is just entertainment for whitey right?

Whitey loves nothing more than to see two ethnics Duke it out in a battle of who's shittier.

All humans are equally garbage. You're all insecure hairless apes. It doesnt matter what your skin tone is.

In the end, everyone here is a virgin. If any of you were attractive, beaner, curry, or white, you wouldnt be here.

20200228 134426

not by that big of a margin
@chudur-budur

@Numb

Whitey loves nothing more than to see two ethnics Duke it out in a battle of who's shittier.

All humans are equally garbage. You're all insecure hairless apes. It doesnt matter what your skin tone is.

In the end, everyone here is a virgin. If any of you were attractive, beaner, curry, or white, you wouldnt be here.

View attachment 211579
not really,it brings me no joy to see ethnics putting each other down

Curries in america mog me to death. They are white washed and live in white people suburbs. Arabs meanwhile rot with ethnics. Indian-Americans literally careermog all of us to death.

Because I personally believe peace and literature has very little with do with analytical/mathematical IQ and this is a fact.

But again,

giphy.gif

You are a very hardworking beaner, supermarkets need more people like you buddy boyo. tbh, ngl.

giphy.gif

By Israelis? Then yea. By Arabs? No fucking way.

giphy.gif
Also you should invest in supermarkets because india is KNOWN FOR HAVING SHIT INSIDE ITS FOOD :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

FUCKING GROSSSS BROOO

Curries in america mog me to death. They are white washed and live in white people suburbs. Arabs meanwhile rot with ethnics. Indian-Americans literally careermog all of us to death.
Indians are high iq ngl if they live in the west but those in india are not High IQ
not by that big of a margin

we iq mog Currys and Beaners by alot just compare the diffrence beetwen how our countries look:lul::lul::lul:

He is saying the average indian in a slum is the same as one in the US

Nope, you have only 2 or may be 3 (max) in STEM.

Maybe your right then. I was reading it yesterday. but we Still only have 1/4 of your people so we still have more prizes per person than you

Stop population coping bro. Read what I said about the 5/10s and chads this is silly if you're so high iq you would respond to it instead of ignoring it
Bernardo Houssay, Physiology or Medicine, 1947
César Milstein*, Physiology or Medicine, 1984
Peter Medawar*, Physiology or Medicine, 1960
Luis Federico Leloir, Chemistry, 1970
Mario José Molina Henríquez*, Chemistry, 1995
Baruj Benacerraf*, Physiology or Medicine, 1980

Actually we have more than 2 - 3
6 in total from STEM

Last edited:

Brutal asf ngl.

Personally I could care less. I hate all humans equally

20200302 201751

@chudur-budur

@Numb

View attachment 211579

I have no will to drag this shit.

I already said beaners are very highIQ because they have only 1 Nobel laureate in STEM and literally 0 mathematicians. But they will have more in the future.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But that dumb hardoworking burritocel @Numb keeps dragging, I don't know why.

I have no will to drag this shit.

I already said beaners are very highIQ because they have only 1 Nobel laureate in STEM and literally 0 mathematicians. But they will have more in the future.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But that dumb hardoworking burritocel @Numb keeps dragging, I don't know why.
You keep responding retard. We don't have "1" in stem we have 6. Read my comment again and stop coping

So I guess if 20 chads fuck 200 whores a week. And 2000 normalfags fuck 200 a week. 1 normalfag fucks more than chad :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

stupid fucking curry piece of shit

Last edited:
Bernardo Houssay, Physiology or Medicine, 1947
César Milstein*, Physiology or Medicine, 1984
Peter Medawar*, Physiology or Medicine, 1960
Luis Federico Leloir, Chemistry, 1970
Mario José Molina Henríquez*, Chemistry, 1995
Baruj Benacerraf*, Physiology or Medicine, 1980

Actually we have more than 2 - 3
6 in total from STEM

Peter Medawar is British.

Baruj Benacerraf is a middle eastern (Algerian/Morocco)

Luis Federico Leloir is French

Cesar Milstein is Ukrainian

Bernardo Houssay is French

These people are not beaners.

Fuck actually none of them are beaners, all of them are whites.

If you want to include people from other races then you need to count white Britishers in British-Indian colonies as well.

Which one do you want to do?

Peter Medawar is British.

Baruj Benacerraf is a middle eastern (Algerian/Morocco)

Luis Federico Leloir is French

Cesar Milstein is Ukrainian

Bernardo Houssay is French

These people are not beaners.

Fuck actually none of them are beaners, all of them are whites.

If you want to include people from other races then you need to count white Britishers in British-Indian colonies as well.

Which one do you want to do?
"beaner" isn't a race. We have white beaners indigenous beaners etc. They were born and raised in beaner land
I am going to trust what wikipedia says and not what you say. As the list of the 12 stem winners from india have people who were just born in india and never lived there or lived there for like 5 years. just like my list. If you want to prove your claim you need to make a whole thing about born and raised for how many years etc. wikipedia says they are from there.

If you want to divide it like that include Portuguese Spaniard French and English races as well as they have half their bloodlines in beanerland.
As most beaners are mestizo
Also
if 20 chads fuck 200 whores a week. And 2000 normalfags fuck 200 a week. 1 normalfag fucks more than chad :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Keep population coping man

Last edited:
"beaner" isn't a race. We have white beaners indigenous beaners etc. They were born and raised in beaner land
I am going to trust what wikipedia says and not what you say. As the list of the 12 stem winners from india have people who were just born in india and never lived there or lived there for like 5 years. just like my list. If you want to prove your claim you need to make a whole thing about born and raised for how many years etc. wikipedia says they are from there.

If you want to divide it like that include Portuguese Spaniard French and English races as well as they have half their bloodlines in beanerland.
As most beaners are mestizo
Also
if 20 chads fuck 200 whores a week. And 2000 normalfags fuck 200 a week. 1 normalfag fucks more than chad :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Keep population coping man

Btw, Only 3 of them are born and raised in beanerland. So now you suddenly want to count only pure white people in beanerland then? Nice.

Are you white?

giphy.gif

None of those Nobel laureates are mestizo/mulatto/zambos nor indigenous. Even one of them is a freaking Arab!! Lmao

But all those Indian Nobel laureates were born in India, stayed there for at least first 20 years of their lives.

Read them again. They are pure curry.

Now looks like beanerland has more racial diversity than that of curryland and I remember you said considering diversity is not fair?

I'm done with this shit tbh.

170+ replies this is so autistic

Btw, Only 3 of them are born and raised in beanerland. So now you suddenly want to count only pure white people in beanerland then? Nice.

Are you white?

Now looks like beanerland has more racial diversity than that of curryland and I remember you said considering diversity is not fair?

I'm done with this shit tbh.
You're confused. There is no "beaner" race. Beaners aren't just natives. They are europeans as well as most beaners have 50 - 60% European DNA in them. If that were the case I wouldn't be a beaner, my parents would simply be migrants who never touched native blood etc. If those scientists lived in let's say the 1600s the europeans would've disowned them and still do. They are beaners. Am I not a beaner because I am not native? That is autistic and you would need to take that up with pretty much every beaner government to this day.

>Now looks like beanerland has more racial diversity than that of curryland and I remember you said considering diversity is not fair?
The difference is there are "Indian/middle eastern races". We don't have a "race". As we don't originate from natives or europeans soley. We are both. But we can leave this as something indeterminable. I dont want to dox myself but I have no mixed blood in me. And I am still considered a beaner

for example the biggest amount of Lebanese people are found in south america. 9 million afaik. Are they all arabs and not beaners? Even if their own mother land says they arent

>but muh anglo indian-
Yes but you are not majority white like us. You infact ARE majority indian / middle eastern That's how my country would look at it anyways. So you can't use british indian

Last edited:
You're confused. There is no "beaner" race. Beaners aren't just natives. They are europeans as well as most beaners have 50 - 60% European DNA in them. If that were the case I wouldn't be a beaner, my parents would simply be migrants who never touched native blood etc. If those scientists lived in let's say the 1600s the europeans would've disowned them and still do. They are beaners. Am I not a beaner because I am not native? That is autistic and you would need to take that up with pretty much every beaner government to this day.

>Now looks like beanerland has more racial diversity than that of curryland and I remember you said considering diversity is not fair?
The difference is there are "Indian/middle eastern races". We don't have a "race". As we don't originate from natives or europeans soley. We are both. But we can leave this as something indeterminable. I dont want to dox myself but I have no mixed blood in me. And I am still considered a beaner

for example the biggest amount of Lebanese people are found in south america. 9 million afaik. Are they all arabs and not beaners? Even if their own mother land says they arent

None of those Nobel laureates looks like even 0.00001% mixed though, also their history says they are pure whites (both of their parents were white immigrants from Europe, from as late as 1910s).

So you are now suddenly a pure gringo? or you consider yourself as an Arab?

giphy.gif

Look at you now, do you even realize that you are trying to change your race?

Thanks you made this thread into a pure comedy.

Damn.

giphy.gif

None of those Nobel laureates looks like even 0.00001% mixed though, also their history says they are pure whites (both of their parents were white immigrants from Europe, from as late as 1910s).
They don't have to be mixed to be considered "latino". Their parents were migrants so they are first gen beaners. There are a bunch of "pure whites" in beanerland who are sitll beaners even if they've barley touched indigenous blood. You are ripping one part of the caste and calling it the only part. And when did I say I was pure gringo? You think spamming the same two laughing gifs means I said that lmfao. I have no ingenuousness South american blood. but I am still a beaner, that's all i've said. I never said I was european

Also diversity is different since our origins are different, you're straw-manning look into white Hispanics before saying dumb shit

Last edited:
This just reminded me of these memes on 4chan.

1509300576912.png
1439141451413.jpg

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Probably tbh, the argument perplexes the minds of our governments as well. They aren't "pure Spaniards". They are part of a caste. But it's a more fucked caste for people who never had families there for too long etc. With your logic, any 1st generation child of immigrant parents in mexico is not hispanic if he is pure white. Yet everyone likes to argue about it. you remind me of this one tbh

Federal policy defines “Hispanic” not as a race, but as an ethnicity. And it prescribes that Hispanics can in fact be of any race.

So if they were born in beanerleand their ethnicity is "beaner" or Hispanic if you want to be dry about it. So those scientists are hispanic-european. Like it or not

Last edited:
we iq mog Currys and Beaners by alot just compare the diffrence beetwen how our countries look:lul::lul::lul:
...not seeing too much difference,except u guys oilmog

Shitters shitting on shitters on whos the least shitty
:feelsPop:

I can not stand pewdie shitface cow fucker to be honest he always looks like he trying to hold his shit in while streaming.

Over for PewDieParam