Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Philosophies to kill off revenge fantasies and extreme anger?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Is there any philosophies out there that can do that? I can't afford to be angry and be distracted by revenge fantasies at the moment because I have a lot of things important to do. Plus, I've wasted a lot of time chimping out and I'm one chimp out away to getting sent to mental hospital/rehab (said by my parents). Maybe LatER I can focus on bettER things when I'm done and I have the opportunity to strike back.

no philosophy for ur face and mental health

Is there any philosophies out there that can do that? I can't afford to be angry and be distracted by revenge fantasies at the moment because I have a lot of things important to do. Plus, I've wasted a lot of time chimping out and I'm one chimp out away to getting sent to mental hospital/rehab (said by my parents). Maybe LatER I can focus on bettER things when I'm done and I have the opportunity to strike back.
"Strike back" is the problem. You want to do this, but to whom? There are so many people I want to put in their place for wronging me, but this will only lead you right back to the path you're on. You want be able to accomplish simple day to day tasks, much less work or wage slave if you're this distracted. So best is to go Monk and let it all go until you have an opportunity to speak for yourself (i.e. as an adult, but never "strike back"). Striking back will do you absolutely no good and likely won't change anyone's behavior towards you, in fact it will likely get worse.

The best revenge always seems to amount to living better - live your best life/a great life. It's fucking hard though.

"Strike back" is the problem. You want to do this, but to whom? There are so many people I want to put in their place for wronging me, but this will only lead you right back to the path you're on. You want be able to accomplish simple day to day tasks, much less work or wage slave if you're this distracted. So best is to go Monk and let it all go until you have an opportunity to speak for yourself (i.e. as an adult, but never "strike back"). Striking back will do you absolutely no good and likely won't change anyone's behavior towards you, in fact it will likely get worse.
I am stuck in a loop of obsessing over past times where I have been disrespected, think you're right. I need to let go.

Music Video Dog GIF by Brooke Candy

There are so many people that I want to instigate revenge against that there are just too many to risk getting revenge on some and not the others... If I'd ever do it I'll just attack random people (as an abstract of "society in general") rather than the people I hate. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I am stuck in a loop of obsessing over past times where I have been disrespected, think you're right. I need to let go.
You have to man. You simply have to. Otherwise, we'd have a fucking aneurysm. Trust me, I know. If you try it, you will fail. There is no way to "get back" at the people who wronged you. Each interaction will add on more hurt feelings and hardly anything gets solved. I wish I had given this up in my 20s. Lost some precious time. I gave it up in my 30s and I was free of it.

You can invEnt youR own philosophy